Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peter Sutcliffe Dead - Rot in Hell  (Read 1726 times)

Offline NIK

Why post this on a thread about the Yorkshire ripper.  :unknown:  For reasons that must seem logical to you, you can't resist having a little push of the boundaries.

The thread to post about COVID is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287046.0 Though as you well know discussing politics is not allowed.

I think you will find it was Scutty Brown who first used the C world in this thread. I was responding to his comment.
However, don’t let facts get in the way of you chastising me.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think you will find it was Scutty Brown who first used the C world in this thread. I was responding to his comment.
Yes he said at least CV hadn't got Jimmy, you brought the government into it with "Or at least sceptical about the government’s hysterical, inconsistent and nonsensical reaction to it."

If you can't understand the difference between posting you're glad to see CV hasn't got someone and they are back on the forum and posting a comment criticising the government, I've seriously overestimated your intelligence. 

Offline orthopod

I would love to comment but politics is a banned subject.  :hi:

Cummings has to be the most hated man in this country right now. What an accomplishment. Except Boris, I have not heard anybody say a good thing about him.

Online chrishornx

You are wrong the C word was used by several people including the first 2 posts on the thread

The point is you used it within a political context

Online chrishornx

Cummings has to be the most hated man in this country right now. What an accomplishment. Except Boris, I have not heard anybody say a good thing about him.

so speaks a leech stirring the pot

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Are you totally stupid, what part of political discussions aren't allowed don't you understand.   :unknown:  The post you quoted tells you it's banned and the banner at the top tells you it's banned yet you still post about it.

You need to start making some form of useful contributions, preferably by way of reviews as per the current rules, you've been here 5 years and haven't bothered so far.

Offline scutty brown

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In the Guardian there was mention of Julie Bindel. Apparently she was in Leeds and aged 18 and had a near miss with him. Maybe her animosities were influenced by this? I Google it:

nherd.com › 2019/10 › how-the-ripper-fired-up-my-f...
16 Oct 2019 — Julie Bindel is an investigative journalist, author, and feminist campaigner. Her forthcoming book, Feminism for Women: The Real Route to ...

Peter Sutcliffe should never be freed | Julie Bindel | Opinion ...www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › mar › peter-s...
2 Mar 2010 — Peter Sutcliffe should never be freed. This article is more than 10 years old. Julie Bindel.

Prejudice in death | Crime | The Guardianwww.theguardian.com › oct › ukcrime.gender
20 Oct 2005 — Julie Bindel: Police attitudes, not the hoaxer, were ultimately responsible for the ... The Yorkshire Ripper case was my reason for becoming a ...

One girl's life in the Ripper years - BBC Newswww.bbc.co.uk › news › magazine-34615802
2 Nov 2015 — It's a story that encapsulates the era, writes Julie Bindel. Una was born in ... Peter Sutcliffe, aka The Yorkshire Ripper, in police custody, 1983.

Of the dark past | Recollections of the ripper. By Julie Bindeltankmagazine.com › issue-33 › features › of-the-dark-p...
Jacqueline Hill. Peter Sutcliffe's final victim Yorkshire had a bad winter in 1980. The weather was continually wet and cold, and women everywhere were seen ...

Julie Bindel - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Julie_Bindel
Julie Bindel (born 20 July 1962) is an English radical feminist writer and co- founder of the ... Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, was still on the loose; from 1975 to 1980, he attacked at least 20 women, several working as prostitutes, and  ...

Julie Bindel: The part of Peter Sutcliffe's legacy that society ...ovarit.com › WomensLiberation › julie-bindel-the-part-...
1 day ago — Peter Sutcliffe, the 'Yorkshire ripper', is dead. What is his legacy? He of course leaves behind the countless relatives and loved ones of his ...

Have we confronted the truth of what fuelled Peter Sutcliffe's ...www.spectator.co.uk › article › the-legacy-of-peter-sutc...
1 day ago — Peter Sutcliffe, the 'Yorkshire ripper', is dead. What is his ... Julie Bindel. Have we confronted the truth of what fuelled Peter Sutcliffe's crimes?

Still the same, 30 years after the Ripper - The Agewww.theage.com.au › world › still-the-same-30-years-afte...
17 Dec 2006 — By Julie Bindel ... Whether police have learned lessons from the Yorkshire Ripper inquiry ... Some men found the Yorkshire Ripper amusing.

Julie Bindel on Twitter: "Peter Sutcliffe is dead, but the ...twitter.com › bindelj › status
13 hours ago — Peter Sutcliffe is dead, but the misogynistic culture in which he committed his dreadful acts is alive and

HP

Online Squire Haggard

It looks like Julie Bindel has carved out a 40 year career for herself in spouting misandry and perma victimhood ad nauseam, ad infinitum. Nothing will shut her cakehole as long as someone publishes her perma victimhood drivel.

Offline Blackpool Rock

It looks like Julie Bindel has carved out a 40 year career for herself in spouting misandry and perma victimhood ad nauseam, ad infinitum. Nothing will shut her cakehole as long as someone publishes her perma victimhood drivel.
Yeah Bindel is clearly just another bitter old bitch on a crusade to hate all men, so from the excerpts above is she really claiming that the ripper caused her to become a feminist  :unknown:

If so then her logic is fundamentally flawed as 99.999% of men would agree that the ripper was a cunt who needed locking up, also she conveniently forgets that during the time the ripper was active (and i'm sure after he was caught) men would make sure women got home safely etc.
But here's the rub perhaps in that men looking out for women presumably goes against her feminist opinions  :unknown:
One man does something bad therefore all men must be bad FFS  :angry:  :dash:

Online Squire Haggard

Yeah Bindel is clearly just another bitter old bitch on a crusade to hate all men, so from the excerpts above is she really claiming that the ripper caused her to become a feminist  :unknown:

If so then her logic is fundamentally flawed as 99.999% of men would agree that the ripper was a cunt who needed locking up, also she conveniently forgets that during the time the ripper was active (and i'm sure after he was caught) men would make sure women got home safely etc.
But here's the rub perhaps in that men looking out for women presumably goes against her feminist opinions  :unknown:
One man does something bad therefore all men must be bad FFS  :angry:  :dash:

According to the quote in HP's post, ''some men found the Ripper amusing''.  I doubt if she could name one.

She claims that the police 'did not take her seriously'.  Perhaps they thought that she was an arsehole. It might just be the only judgement that the police got right in the entire Ripper investigation.  :)

Online Kool Keef

I think that's par for the course for policing back in those days though, it harks back to the time when coppers would dish out the sentence around the corner or a staggering number of people arrested accidently "Hit their head" getting into the van and they weren't always too fussy about getting "The right man" but were happy with "A body" being charged so the public felt safe  :dash:

I've seen documentaries that basically said he would have been caught quickly if they had had modern computers rather than a paper based system that was overloaded.
What didn't help was Wearside Jack as the shite coppers in charge fell for it hook line and sinker along with ignoring girls who were attacked and survived about the attackers accent (Or let's just call them eye witnesses  :angry:).
I believe Wearside Jack led to at least 3 more girls being murdered, thankfully the cunt was banged up for it (DNA caught the fucker not a coppers "Nouse") and served 4 years of an 8 year sentence

There's a similar story of police incompetence in the Green River Killer murders over in America, he also killed prostitutes & early on in his killing spree he was spotted by one of his victim's bf/pimp in the process of abducting the victim & taking her to his house to murder.
The bf actually took the police to the killer's house with the car used in the abduction still parked outside but the police failed to take the appropriate action in searching the house & the killing spree continued for years, many lives could have been saved but the police didn't take it seriously because the victims were sex workers.

Offline smiths

There's a similar story of police incompetence in the Green River Killer murders over in America, he also killed prostitutes & early on in his killing spree he was spotted by one of his victim's bf/pimp in the process of abducting the victim & taking her to his house to murder.
The bf actually took the police to the killer's house with the car used in the abduction still parked outside but the police failed to take the appropriate action in searching the house & the killing spree continued for years, many lives could have been saved but the police didn't take it seriously because the victims were sex workers.

Yes spot on about Ridgeway and that incident, extreme police incompetence leading to many more women being murdered by him. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

With Jeffrey Dahmer a victim actually escaped his home and ran screaming for help, in the end the police spoke to Dahmer and basically delivered the victim back to him putting it down as a gay domestic. A 30 sec search of his flat would have revealed he was a killer.

Offline NIK

Yes he said at least CV hadn't got Jimmy, you brought the government into it with "Or at least sceptical about the government’s hysterical, inconsistent and nonsensical reaction to it."

If you can't understand the difference between posting you're glad to see CV hasn't got someone and they are back on the forum and posting a comment criticising the government, I've seriously overestimated your intelligence.

I humbly apologise.
The government are wonderful.

Offline sparkus

What???!!!

RedCabs Alive!

Respectable lot, just ask John Warboys Radford.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I humbly apologise.
The government are wonderful.
Don't be facetious. Oh and even this post is political.   

Offline sparkus

Another reason the Police thought Humble was the Ripper was at the time of his letter to Oldfield he mentioned Harrison 75 a reference to Joan Harrison at that time thought to be a Ripper victim and it just happened to be that Humbles blood type B was shared with only 6% of men and found at Harrisons murder scene, the Police had got it off the envelope he used. In fact Sutcliffe wasn't her murderer and he never admitted to it or was charged with it. The real murdered was identified in 2011.

Yes there were 3 more murders after the hoax and 2 attempted murders by Sutcliffe while the Police concentrated their efforts on looking for a bloke with a Wearside accent. Even then despite pouring into the area they didn't interview Humble but did some of his neighbours, not saying that would of made any different though. IMO he got a woeful sentence of 8 years serving 4, the only good thing is he died last year. And more importantly Oldfields terrible decision to concentrate on blokes with that accent had the consequence that when DC Andy Laptew interviewed Sutcliffe in his own home and was highly suspicious of him as being the Ripper his report saying so was dismissed as Sutcliffe didn't have that accent, but he matched in many other ways, all ignored by Dick Holland who Laptew gave his report to.

I am 100% convinced Sutcliffe would of been caught much earlier using modern computers, in reality he was logged many many times in red light districts that would of all flagged up immediately nowadays. He matched many of the main photo-fits, he had a gap in his teeth, his company was part of the £5 enquiry, and they would of been able to trace all cars that had been registered to him during his reign of terror to maybe match those seen, and the size of the tyres would of matched some they had at murder scenes. They would hopefully have put all this info together a hell of a lot quicker instead of it getting lost in the card index system they used. And CCTV would of placed him close to murder scenes on the nights of murders and attempted murders using number plate recognition. Even in 1981 he realised displaying his own number plate wasn't a good idea so he used false plates which fortunately was the reason by pure chance that he got caught.

A Ripper today could negate a number of the above things if they were smart enough but I don't believe they could get away with murdering in the same way for 5 years. A spree killer could kill more people than Sutcliffe in one go though at any time now sadly.

It's possibly worth listening to the hoax itself: External Link/Members Only

When it first aired on YouTube I have to admit it did strike a sinister chord.

Now I just think how fucking thick did the investigators have to be to fall for that?

Offline sparkus

For all the talk of a "ripper today", bear in mind that Steve Wright of Ipswich (2006) managed to tot up five murders of street walkers before arrest and even then the final few were all preventable, as in police and media warned they would happen.

Offline jeanphillipe

I got one of those watspp forwards you groan and shake your head at....

" RIP Pete Sutcliffe, at his peak, one of the best attackers Leeds produced for a decade!"

Offline Blackpool Rock

I got one of those watspp forwards you groan and shake your head at....

" RIP Pete Sutcliffe, at his peak, one of the best attackers Leeds produced for a decade!"
Yes but he's best known for the 5 years he spent with the hammers  :bomb:

Offline Blackpool Rock

For all the talk of a "ripper today", bear in mind that Steve Wright of Ipswich (2006) managed to tot up five murders of street walkers before arrest and even then the final few were all preventable, as in police and media warned they would happen.
Yes but his killing spree only lasted about 6 weeks before he was caught

Offline Blackpool Rock

Now I just think how fucking thick did the investigators have to be to fall for that?
I can see why they initially fell for it as they thought some of the information he gave wasn't in the public domain so logically only coppers and the killer would know.
The problem is when stubborn and belligerent twats aren't capable of ever stepping back and taking another look at the situation even when there is mounting evidence that they are going down a blind alley they maintain the single minded tunnel vision view of the world  :dash:

Offline smiths

Wright was a spree killer that he committed over 6 weeks not 5 years, completely different to the Ripper and as I said above a spree killer can still occur, a Ripper as he did it over 5 years wont in my view, the reasons for which I gave. Sadly I could be proved wrong though but if there ever was such a killer he would have to be a hell of a lot smarter than Sutcliffe and be able to avoid CCTV and many other things that didn't exist when Sutcliffe was killing.

Offline smiths

It wasn't just the tape though it was also the letters and what they contained, as I posted above Humble wrote Harrison 75 referring to the murder of Joan Harrison then thought to be a Ripper victim. The secteter blood group B found at her murder matched the same group as on Humbles licked envelope he sent them and only about 6% of men had that blood group at the time. So this and the fact Oldfield thought there were details only the killer knew all helped convince him they were genuine, among other reasons.

The fact though is everything in the letters and tape WAS in the public domain so Oldfield was wrong about that, and its was a co-incidence regarding the B blood group, Harrison wasn't a Ripper victim anyway. He went full on for it being a man from Wearside when he should of not put all his eggs in 1 basket, by doing that Sutcliffe was able to kill 3 more times, and commit 2 more attempted murders AND crucially the nearest they came to catching him before they did, the DC Andy Laptew home interview at Sutcliffes home and his report saying he had big suspicions Sutcliffe was the killer was disregarded because he didn't have a Wearside accent.

Dick Holland who Laptew had given his report to should of at least brought Sutcliffe in for a grilling in my view, the fact he didn't but did mark Laptews report no further action was gross negligence in my view. Holland could of just gone and checked the card index file system and he would of seen Sutcliffe had been interviewed many times, looked like some of the photo-fits, had a gap in his teeth, worked at 1 of the companies in the £5 enquiry, had access to various models of cars during the murders that matched some sightings and tyre sizes, and had been logged many many times in red light districts. All that together should of at least been checked, but Holland didn't do so at all. And in fact he didn't even recall the name Peter Sutcliffe once he got caught, Oldfield said he had never heard his name  at any time during the hunt, but Holland was the copper running the whole thing day to day on the ground as it were, Oldfield was overseeing and in charge. Overall piss poor policing as the later report on the case said.

Offline Animalbeast

Wright was a spree killer that he committed over 6 weeks not 5 years, completely different to the Ripper and as I said above a spree killer can still occur, a Ripper as he did it over 5 years wont in my view, the reasons for which I gave. Sadly I could be proved wrong though but if there ever was such a killer he would have to be a hell of a lot smarter than Sutcliffe and be able to avoid CCTV and many other things that didn't exist when Sutcliffe was killing.

There’s serious talk about a serial killer being undetected from the 90s. The police are reinvestigating several husband wife murder suicides that are now thought might have been carried out by a serial killer. Reason for the new investigation I’m not sure but I think similarities were connected.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

There’s serious talk about a serial killer being undetected from the 90s. The police are reinvestigating several husband wife murder suicides that are now thought might have been carried out by a serial killer. Reason for the new investigation I’m not sure but I think similarities were connected.

Interesting.

Offline Wadebridge

It wasn't just the tape though it was also the letters and what they contained, as I posted above Humble wrote Harrison 75 referring to the murder of Joan Harrison then thought to be a Ripper victim. The secteter blood group B found at her murder matched the same group as on Humbles licked envelope he sent them and only about 6% of men had that blood group at the time. So this and the fact Oldfield thought there were details only the killer knew all helped convince him they were genuine, among other reasons.
I might be wrong but I thought it was the DNA from hoaxer Humble's saliva, not blood, on the licked envelope from which the police were able to identify him, and only then because a sample of his DNA happened to be already on the police's DNA database from a previous arrest;  for innocuous reasons; several years before.
Oldfield was overseeing and in charge. Overall piss poor policing as the later report on the case said.
There exists a much more recent example of 'overall piss poor policing' from the days following 21/07/2005.
An embarrassing chain of events leading to the fatal shooting of De Menezes, a case of mistaken identity.
Unlike Oldfield, who in a way paid for his incompetence with his subsequent chronic ill health and early demise, the commander in charge of the 21/07/2005 botched investigation subsequently went on to become Britain's highest ranking policeman.

Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

I might be wrong but I thought it was the DNA from hoaxer Humble's saliva, not blood, on the licked envelope from which the police were able to identify him, and only then because a sample of his DNA happened to be already on the police's DNA database from a previous arrest;  for innocuous reasons; several years before.There exists a much more recent example of 'overall piss poor policing' from the days following 21/07/2005.
An embarrassing chain of events leading to the fatal shooting of De Menezes, a case of mistaken identity.
Unlike Oldfield, who in a way paid for his incompetence with his subsequent chronic ill health and early demise, the commander in charge of the 21/07/2005 botched investigation subsequently went on to become Britain's highest ranking policeman.

As butch as she is...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

she gets a whole page in the Sunday Times today to restate her grievances.

Online Squire Haggard

she gets a whole page in the Sunday Times today to restate her grievances.

Yup, just as I thought.  She's still raging at attitudes of 40 years ago, despite them not being the same as today.

......................''and the misogyny of the era still anger her.''

External Link/Members Only

If this was a man spouting the same hate against women, his career would have ended long ago and would not be published in the Sunday Times after 40 years. A career can be made out of the vilification of men, but not against women. She is a man hating lesbian, with a warped, one sided, and idiotic view of the world. 

I would liked to have attended her 'John School'.  I would have told them to fuck off and stop being so stupid.

From Wikipedia,
''Bindel has been researching and campaigning against prostitution since the 1970s and has written regularly about it since 1998.[32][33] While working at Leeds Metropolitan University in the 1990s, she coordinated the Kerb Crawlers Re-education Programme, a John school in the city.[32] An abolitionist, she argues strongly against efforts to decriminalise the sex trade as part of promoting "sex workers' rights".[34] Her position is that it is "inherently abusive, and a cause and a consequence of women's inequality ... a one-sided exploitative exchange rooted in male power"

« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 12:36:57 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline smiths

I might be wrong but I thought it was the DNA from hoaxer Humble's saliva, not blood, on the licked envelope from which the police were able to identify him, and only then because a sample of his DNA happened to be already on the police's DNA database from a previous arrest;  for innocuous reasons; several years before.There exists a much more recent example of 'overall piss poor policing' from the days following 21/07/2005.

I was talking about Humble and the Police at the time of the murders not how they caught him decades later. He had a rarish blood group which he shared at the time in the 70s with only 6% of men and they thought he was the murderer of Harrison who they wrongly at the time thought was a Ripper victim as that group had been found at her murder scene and on the envelope he licked and sent to Oldfield. I assume his Saliva identified his blood group. This and the incorrect assertion by Oldfield who thought some details in the hoax stuff hadn't been made public which they had been is why he went full on looking for a man with a Wearside accent.

Yes in 2005 I think it was through DNA they were able to identify Humble as the hoaxer as they had kept the letters and he had had his DNA taken due to an unrelated matter and they got a hit. Then he got 8 years serving 4 in 2006.

Offline Blackpool Rock

There's a program on Quest Red Freeview channel 39 tonight about this between 21.00 and 23.00

Offline Wadebridge

As butch as she is...
Yes indeed.
... the commander in charge of the 21/07/2005 botched investigation subsequently went on to become Britain's highest ranking policeman.
I assumed the gender of the term 'Britain's highest ranking policeman' was masculine; i.e. it would have been referred to as 'Der oobly oobly oobly' rather than 'Die oobly oobly oobly' in German.

Offline Wadebridge

I was talking about Humble and the Police at the time of the murders not how they caught him decades later. He had a rarish blood group which he shared at the time in the 70s with only 6% of men and they thought he was the murderer of Harrison who they wrongly at the time thought was a Ripper victim as that group had been found at her murder scene and on the envelope he licked and sent to Oldfield. I assume his Saliva identified his blood group. This and the incorrect assertion by Oldfield who thought some details in the hoax stuff hadn't been made public which they had been is why he went full on looking for a man with a Wearside accent.

Yes in 2005 I think it was through DNA they were able to identify Humble as the hoaxer as they had kept the letters and he had had his DNA taken due to an unrelated matter and they got a hit. Then he got 8 years serving 4 in 2006.
My apologies. You are absolutely correct.
Apparently these days there is a 100% guarantee of identifying correct blood group from saliva. It's just amazing what can be determined about a person's health from a small sample with today's advances in science.
Sorry for my misunderstanding. I misinterpreted the information in your post.

Offline smiths

My apologies. You are absolutely correct.
Apparently these days there is a 100% guarantee of identifying correct blood group from saliva. It's just amazing what can be determined about a person's health from a small sample with today's advances in science.
Sorry for my misunderstanding. I misinterpreted the information in your post.

No problem, :thumbsup: Humble and the real killer of Joan Harrison in 75 who was identified in 2011 were B group secreters where their blood is in their Saliva, Oldfield thought that showed the hoaxer was the Ripper along with the other things I posted above. He was wrong on all counts and put all his eggs in 1 basket as I said only then being interested in men with a Wearside accent.

And that fatal decision led to Sutcliffe being ruled out as a suspect even following DC Andy Laptews interviewing of him and report of his serious suspicions he had about him being the Ripper, a report that his boss Dick Holland ignored which I class as gross negligence. This led to Sutcliffes rein of terror taking 3 more lifes and 2 more attempted murders.

Offline winkywanky

Back to the OP, the one positive to take from the death of Sutcliffe IMO, is that he hated his life so much that he refused treatment for his Covid.

One would hope that a) he'd felt that way for a long time, and b) the medical staff in Broadmoor where he was ensconced were thrifty with the morphine as he slowly drowned to death with failing lungs.

RIH Sutcliffe (Rot in hell).

Offline smiths

Back to the OP, the one positive to take from the death of Sutcliffe IMO, is that he hated his life so much that he refused treatment for his Covid.

One would hope that a) he'd felt that way for a long time, and b) the medical staff in Broadmoor where he was ensconced were thrifty with the morphine as he slowly drowned to death with failing lungs.

RIH Sutcliffe (Rot in hell).

He was in Frankland prison from August 2016 till he died having been passed as fit to return to prison from Broadmoor where he had been since 1984, cured of his madness apparently. :rolleyes:

With the amount of female fan male and visitors he has been reported by the rags as getting including marriage proposals I imagine that helped him get by. But I also imagine he was scared every time he left his room in Broadmoor where he had been attacked many times as itemised above somewhere, and probably even more so back in prison. If so good stuff, same as Brady who definitely wanted to die many years before he did.

Offline winkywanky

He was in Frankland prison from August 2016 till he died having been passed as fit to return to prison from Broadmoor where he had been since 1984, cured of his madness apparently. :rolleyes:

With the amount of female fan male and visitors he has been reported by the rags as getting including marriage proposals I imagine that helped him get by. But I also imagine he was scared every time he left his room in Broadmoor where he had been attacked many times as itemised above somewhere, and probably even more so back in prison. If so good stuff, same as Brady who definitely wanted to die many years before he did.

Thanks smiths, I was unaware of that.

Yes, he certainly wasn't mad, probably just such an appalling human being that for the state to put him in a mental institution meant they probably hoped he'd be out of the news and out of the way. In a 'real' prison he'd be more difficult to deal with because any contact with other prisoners would have been liable to end with violence on him, and being featured in all the Redtop rags every other week. But I see from your post that even in Broadmoor he was still subject to attack, so not all bad.

I've never really understood the women who write to (and even form relationships with) utterly odious individuals like Sutcliffe who cause such unimaginable misery for their own gratification. I guess ultimately they are to be pitied but after all the shit they perpetrated, and so rarely ever showing true remorse (for example, by totally coming clean about whereabouts of victims etc) it does somewhat beggar belief.

Offline NIK

Thanks smiths, I was unaware of that.

Yes, he certainly wasn't mad, probably just such an appalling human being that for the state to put him in a mental institution meant they probably hoped he'd be out of the news and out of the way. In a 'real' prison he'd be more difficult to deal with because any contact with other prisoners would have been liable to end with violence on him, and being featured in all the Redtop rags every other week. But I see from your post that even in Broadmoor he was still subject to attack, so not all bad.

I've never really understood the women who write to (and even form relationships with) utterly odious individuals like Sutcliffe who cause such unimaginable misery for their own gratification. I guess ultimately they are to be pitied but after all the shit they perpetrated, and so rarely ever showing true remorse (for example, by totally coming clean about whereabouts of victims etc) it does somewhat beggar belief.

Me neither. But then there are women who seem attracted to men who knock them about. I guess it's a similar thing.

I once worked with one. She used to turn up to the office with bruises, and rumour was she was getting battered at home. Apparently she got rid of him, but a bit later after apparently getting another husband / boyfriend continued to appear bruised.
Although I didn't know her very well and didn't work near her - it was a huge open plan workplace - she lived near me. It was during one of the few times in my life when I had a girlfriend in my optimistic pre punting days and we had fallen out one Friday evening. As I was going home on the bus pissed up and pissed off, this young lady was on the bus. I sat next to her and we ended up snogging. I thought should I carry on to her stop and try and get into her place, but despite my inebriation reason prevailed and I got off at my stop and went home to mummy.
Thought she might have wanted a bit of rough, and I was not the boy for the that. And as I was in a relationship I didn't want complications.  :angelgirl:

That has always been my trouble. I am too nice and the ladies don't seem to care for that.   :D

Ultimately prossying was so much simpler.  :)

Offline willie loman

From my reading of the case, he was certainly mad, but the british public wanted and got a criminal trial, its dificult to believe that his wife was unaware of his activities, incidentally callling Sutcliffe a cunt is a tad distasteful, given his crimes, plenty of other strong words to express disgust with him

Offline winkywanky

Me neither. But then there are women who seem attracted to men who knock them about. I guess it's a similar thing.

I once worked with one. She used to turn up to the office with bruises, and rumour was she was getting battered at home. Apparently she got rid of him, but a bit later after apparently getting another husband / boyfriend continued to appear bruised.
Although I didn't know her very well and didn't work near her - it was a huge open plan workplace - she lived near me. It was during one of the few times in my life when I had a girlfriend in my optimistic pre punting days and we had fallen out one Friday evening. As I was going home on the bus pissed up and pissed off, this young lady was on the bus. I sat next to her and we ended up snogging. I thought should I carry on to her stop and try and get into her place, but despite my inebriation reason prevailed and I got off at my stop and went home to mummy.
Thought she might have wanted a bit of rough, and I was not the boy for the that. And as I was in a relationship I didn't want complications.  :angelgirl:

That has always been my trouble. I am too nice and the ladies don't seem to care for that.   :D

Ultimately prossying was so much simpler.  :)

As I've got older I realise there are 'games' to be played, and that can involve fun for both with the use of implied or even actual, mild, violence. In essence, 'play' violence. It can sate some hidden primeval urge that some men and women feel (not that anyone would ever admit to it these days of course, in these somewhat unenlightened times). Always by consent, and again, something that modern PC doesn't understand, that consent can be implied and understood without actually speaking it. The danger comes when someone is too stupid/drunk/out of it to understand the signals, and that goes for women as well as men.

It's all a matter of degree of course, but I feel sure there are some women who like (need?) to take it further, and I could never indulge in that. An approximation to it can work though. But not for me.

It can be a fine line, and it can even extend as far as generally coercive behaviour. To me that's just damage, for others it's the norm, for whatever reason.

What really matters is that someone is never actually trapped in that type of relationship against their will.

Offline winkywanky

From my reading of the case, he was certainly mad, but the british public wanted and got a criminal trial, its dificult to believe that his wife was unaware of his activities, incidentally callling Sutcliffe a cunt is a tad distasteful, given his crimes, plenty of other strong words to express disgust with him

I think this all comes down to whether you consider a psychopath to be 'mad', or just a completely fucked up individual who deserves to have the book thrown at him in court and in sentencing.

You can be normal in all respects, hold down a job, hold down a normal relationship, be fun down the pub with your mates, a fully functioning and outwardly normal human being, yet at the same time derive intense sexual pleasure from the pain, terror and death of someone weaker than you.

Are they insane? or are they just plain fuckin' nasty, to a degree that is almost unfathomable to any normal person?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I believe he was diagnosed with schizophrenia at some point but was then declared not to be mentally ill again though i'm sure if you know enough about some of these conditions it may be possible to con some of the shrinks  :unknown:

The criminal trial meant he was found guilty of what he did rather than having an excuse, i'm fairly sure that if he had been declared mentally ill at trial and put in a secure hospital but then declared sane that he would then need to be released.

I do know someone who was involved in a case where a girl had been murdered, the guy was a psychopathic cunt and some of the details of how he killed the girl and things he did were just totally fucked up.
Her parents were spoken to about going for a trial on insanity grounds as he would likely be in there for life however they wanted a criminal trial, thankfully they won.
I did speak to the girls dad a couple of years after the trial and apparently there was already a plan in place if it looked like he was going to be released to then get him diagnosed as mentally ill so he didn't go free  :unknown:
Another reason for not wanting someone banged up for being mentally ill is that if they manage to escape and survive on the run for something like 90 days they are deemed to not be mad as they can clearly look after themselves and function etc so they then go free, must be some old law from 100's of years ago 

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think this all comes down to whether you consider a psychopath to be 'mad', or just a completely fucked up individual who deserves to have the book thrown at him in court and in sentencing.

You can be normal in all respects, hold down a job, hold down a normal relationship, be fun down the pub with your mates, a fully functioning and outwardly normal human being, yet at the same time derive intense sexual pleasure from the pain, terror and death of someone weaker than you.

Are they insane? or are they just plain fuckin' nasty, to a degree that is almost unfathomable to any normal person?
Not even fucked up.
Ask most people what a psychopath is and they will describe some crazy guy running around with an axe trying to chop people up.
In reality most psychopaths are very calm and calculating but play the game whatever way they have to so they win, winning is getting control over other people to get what they want.

In reality most of the cunts at the top of organisations have psychopathic traits, ever wonder how or why they got there  :unknown:

Offline willie loman

I dont believe that being a psycho is a defense in law, or even a reason to be sent to a mental hospital, as is well known these days, a fair per centage of the population qualify, as psychopaths, they know what is right or wrong, but choses to ignore it, Sutcliffes diagnosis was different,hearing voices etc  and as far as i recall, he was quickly sent to a mental hospital, not for his protection, there are plenty of prisoners who have done awful crimes, who are sent to main stream prisons.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:13:16 pm by willie loman »

Offline smiths

I believe he was diagnosed with schizophrenia at some point but was then declared not to be mentally ill again though i'm sure if you know enough about some of these conditions it may be possible to con some of the shrinks  :unknown:

The criminal trial meant he was found guilty of what he did rather than having an excuse, i'm fairly sure that if he had been declared mentally ill at trial and put in a secure hospital but then declared sane that he would then need to be released.

I do know someone who was involved in a case where a girl had been murdered, the guy was a psychopathic cunt and some of the details of how he killed the girl and things he did were just totally fucked up.
Her parents were spoken to about going for a trial on insanity grounds as he would likely be in there for life however they wanted a criminal trial, thankfully they won.
I did speak to the girls dad a couple of years after the trial and apparently there was already a plan in place if it looked like he was going to be released to then get him diagnosed as mentally ill so he didn't go free  :unknown:
Another reason for not wanting someone banged up for being mentally ill is that if they manage to escape and survive on the run for something like 90 days they are deemed to not be mad as they can clearly look after themselves and function etc so they then go free, must be some old law from 100's of years ago

Yes Sutcliffe was formally diagnosed in 1984 I think, that was when he was sent to Broadmoor so according to his case and so called experts he didn't have it at trial in 1981 but developed it by 1984, then was deemed fit for prison in 2016. :rolleyes: As you probably know some if not many mental health conditions come down to an individual Doctors opinion or number of Doctors. At Sutcliffes trial there were as many so called experts prepared to say he was mad as bad. It was down to the Judge to step in and say he would face a trial for Murder, fortunately. In his case it was ruled while he was in Broadmoor that he would never be freed, I think he was put on a whole life tariff, which he didnt get when sentenced, not sure that option even existed in 1981.

Sutcliffe came up with the voices telling him what to do diminished responsibility defence while on remand, obviously with legal advice, same as what Dennis Nilsen came up with while on remand. But when arrested he fully admitted what he had done like Nilsen did detailing it all. He was found legally sane and that was good enough for me, same as Nilsen.

Offline winkywanky

Quite right. These people (Nilsen and Sutcliffe) both planned their attacks in a calculated way, both repeated them, both showed no remorse whatsoever. Both held down jobs and were 'normal' in their everyday lives, Sutcliffe was married and Nilsen operated at a time when homosexuality was still shunned by most people and conducted his sex life in a clandestine way. He was a regular at his local pub, which is where he picked up most of his young lads.

As for Sutcliffe's voices in his head (with which presumably he was hoping to be diagnosed as a schizophrenic), he certainly didn't exhibit schizophrenic traits with his missus. The above drama about Nilsen drew on several interviews he did with a biographer. He was a classic psychopath. As far as I know, you don't get put in a mental institution for being a psychopath, you're not mentally ill as such, you're just a cold, nasty bastard, and in accordance with that, quite capable of pulling the old voices in the head ruse.

Offline sparkus

One of the hottie threads tonight reminded me of this, as the actress appeared in it: