Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Porsha in Sloane Avenue  (Read 8974 times)

8 review(s) for SEXYPORSHA (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the lurker

About time I posted a review for Porsha, finally I have some time at a screen without being overlooked, doesn't happen very much.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned much on here, when I first checked her out last year she was only on a thread "Adultwork scams" or something. Definitelly not a scam. Since then there has been a review in South East by a one-post man but I think it is genuine.

Venue, POSITIVE, serviced apartment in a block in Sloane Avenue, sometimes a shared one with I think 3 others, sometimes on her own in a smaller apartment. Very nice place, no hassle on entry, decent beds with big mirrors at the head (both rooms) and a good shower.

Comms, POSITIVE, I am nearly always lastminute.com but a friendly answer and clear directions once at the block.

Appearance, POSITIVE, photos aren't shopped at all, she is just what you see. Late 20s, very pretty blonde, fake boobs which I normally don't like but gotta say these are the best I have ever (cough cough) come across!

Services, POSITIVE, I am pretty vanilla in my tastes so I can't comment on the pse type stuff but she kisses enthusiastically, does a great dtbj with loads of eye contact, cim (but not swallow, not that I asked), sex in loads of positions with eye contact and good use of the mirror, as I said in another thread somewhere it's like pulling a girl and her turning out to be a real minx.

Call me a fluffy if you want but I can't find a negative, apart from fake boobs and even those are very well done.

£120 1 hour incall.

Online hendrix

:hi: Thanks for the review, she's been on my list for a while now, glad to hear the pictures are accurate as I particularly like her looks.

Offline the lurker

Funny, I was actually thinking of you when I said I couldn't comment on pse stuff. Bring on the review from the dark side!

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Thanks for the review - I actually saw her profile earlier today for the first time before your review was posted, and now she's on my list!  :)

Offline Rickrabbit

Looking at her body I now know how Germany felt when it began itching to invade Poland. She is outside my pay grade or I would go all German up in there  :cool:

Splosh

Thanks for the review Lurker and the PM at the weekend. I did try to book her on Easter Monday but she was still away so I booked for Tuesday afternoon but she blew me out Tuesday morning so I'm now waiting for confirmation for a meet at the weekend.

Lurker as you've actually met her do you think it was Porsha you were in contact with before the meet, I only ask this because she is listed with at least one agency.

Offline the lurker

It is definitely her answering the phone. Her or no one when she is busy.

Splosh

Hopefully spending 90 minutes with Porsha this evening but as she blew me out on Tuesday at short notice I'm not counting my chickens just yet, I do hope it goes smoothly as after my disaster last week with Neurotic Samanfha............sorry I mean Erotic Samantha I really need to get the job done.

Should the worst happen and Porsha blows me out as I step off the tube I need a plan B so if you have any recommendations for a lady who works late and takes short notice bookings in the SK area feel free to make suggestions.

I

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hopefully spending 90 minutes with Porsha this evening but as she blew me out on Tuesday at short notice I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

I wish you luck, her profile clearly states that she only works Monday to Friday, 9am - 11pm.    :hi:

Splosh

That's right Jimmy but after she blew me out on Tuesday I asked about weekends and she says she is sometimes available, she doesn't seem to make much use of her AW profile and doesn't respond to emails etc it's just an ad to display her pics and phone number. I don't think she's that savvy with her advertising which may be why she's got very few mentions on here.

mr_loverlover_uk

So I'm the one post guy from the SE forum, maybe a two post guy now who knows! (but definitely a read almost every new post since I found UKP a couple of months ago guy). Here is the mentioned review I posted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25840.0

Being out in the sticks and only seeing Porsha when she comes to a hotel here in Tunbridge Wells I can't comment on her London facilities but it's safe to say I'm waiting for her next visit - one thing is that whilst comms are good arranging a rendezvous, her advertising and advanced notice of where she's going to be and when is pretty poor.

Splosh

So I'm the one post guy from the SE forum, maybe a two post guy now who knows! (but definitely a read almost every new post since I found UKP a couple of months ago guy). Here is the mentioned review I posted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25840.0

Being out in the sticks and only seeing Porsha when she comes to a hotel here in Tunbridge Wells I can't comment on her London facilities but it's safe to say I'm waiting for her next visit - one thing is that whilst comms are good arranging a rendezvous, her advertising and advanced notice of where she's going to be and when is pretty poor.
Your actually a 3 post guy now, my apologies for doubting your authenticity, so it looks like we can add versatile to Porsha's list of attributes.

Tom5334

She's gone all quite on the communication front!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's gone all quite on the communication front!!

Can you imagine some of these girls running a REAL business, they would go bankrupt.     :wackogirl:

Tom5334

I'll end up reverting to my regular.

Looks good but I need to know that I'm not going to get cancelled if I'm travelling across town.

Splosh

Can you imagine some of these girls running a REAL business, they would go bankrupt.     :wackogirl:
This is the one criticism I have apart from the late cancellation last Tuesday two tentative attempts to book her a couple of weeks back found her unavailable even though her profile said she was. I don't think she has much of a schedule just works/ tours when she feels like it.

Offline CBPaul

I was keeping a very close eye on Porsha and she has a 'tours' tab on her profile, problem was it was never accurate for her location and not updated that often. Now it just appears to be blank.

A great idea to have the tab to alert us punters of pending visits to the area but FFS use the thing.

Splosh

I was keeping a very close eye on Porsha and she has a 'tours' tab on her profile, problem was it was never accurate for her location and not updated that often. Now it just appears to be blank.

A great idea to have the tab to alert us punters of pending visits to the area but FFS use the thing.
Yes Paul gorgeous lady great service but poorly organised schedule, if you and others want to see her in Cambridge you might have to pester her a little.

Offline CBPaul

Yes Paul gorgeous lady great service but poorly organised schedule, if you and others want to see her in Cambridge you might have to pester her a little.

Rather than pester her and risk getting blacklisted, next time you see her have a word and suggest that Cambridge has many lovely punters just waiting to see her  ;)

Oh, and get her to update her sodding tours tab too.  :lol:

Splosh

Rather than pester her and risk getting blacklisted, next time you see her have a word and suggest that Cambridge has many lovely punters just waiting to see her  ;)

Oh, and get her to update her sodding tours tab too.  :lol:
I will do my best, drop a few hints and make some subtle suggestions.

Offline CBPaul

I will do my best, drop a few hints and make some subtle suggestions.

Very much appreciated  :drinks:

My comment was tongue in cheek to be honest but on the serious side there was a very tasty Russian girl a couple of years ago who was right at the top of my HL, visited Cambridge now and again but mainly based in London. I emailed her ONCE about when she was coming back to Cambridge, told me the next week for one day only (a long booking with a regular ?), I couldn't make it and so she blocked me. Talk about zero tolerance.   

Splosh

Very much appreciated  :drinks:

My comment was tongue in cheek to be honest but on the serious side there was a very tasty Russian girl a couple of years ago who was right at the top of my HL, visited Cambridge now and again but mainly based in London. I emailed her ONCE about when she was coming back to Cambridge, told me the next week for one day only (a long booking with a regular ?), I couldn't make it and so she blocked me. Talk about zero tolerance.
I will endeavour to work touring and Cambridge into the conversation probably something along the lines of - so where have you toured before - oh Cambridge, Cambridge is really nice isn't it do you think you'll go back. But really Paul I wouldn't worry about asking her she's not the type to block you for asking a reasonable question although you might want to text rather than use AW as I had no joy with emails.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If she types her name into Google she will see this forum comes up in first position. 

Splosh

If she types her name into Google she will see this forum comes up in first position.
As I said before Jimmy I don't think she's that savvy with her advertising and doesn't use her AW profile to it's full potential and as for the wider scene I doubt she knows about UKP or PN. I'm sure she makes a good living but with a little more attention to her promotion she could make a lot more.

Offline Convince Me

We are all assuming this is her only source of income & she should work flat out. I choose to decline entertaining the likes of Dee, Cindy or other girls who offer conveyer belt sex. A girl with less aggressive attitude to getting punters through the door is more appealing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

We are all assuming this is her only source of income.

Maybe she also works in McDonalds      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Convince Me

Or drive a cab & that's why she hard to find when you need her!

Splosh

We are all assuming this is her only source of income & she should work flat out. I choose to decline entertaining the likes of Dee, Cindy or other girls who offer conveyer belt sex. A girl with less aggressive attitude to getting punters through the door is more appealing.

I never meant to suggest that Porsha should work flat out I just think she could do more to promote herself. When I first came across her profile it did look to good to be true, let's be honest 80% of AW is total crap so it's difficult for the genuine ads to stand out. When I first did a search on here to find out more about Porsha I found very little, there was that one review but it looked dubious at the time I now know it's genuine of course, apart from that all I saw was requests from other guys wanting to know more - lost earnings for Porsha because like me they didn't want to risk it. Anyway with four glowing reviews now that should rectify that situation.

As for Dee well I certainly didn't feel as though I was on a conveyor belt in fact I even said as much in my review, she was eager to please and did everything possible to make sure I enjoyed the meeting and I certainly did. Dee and Porsha are both great at what they do it's just that Dee has thr promotional side cracked as well.

Splosh

Or drive a cab & that's why she hard to find when you need her!

LOL