Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beebee/Sara leytonstone massage  (Read 2901 times)

Offline daddy919

External Link/Members Only

As reviewed by PTO: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285577.0

717a Leytonstone high street

In between a South Asian restaurant and a solicitors.  Not the most discrete as you have to wait for someone to open the door for you.

£40/hr
£20 hj

Up 3 flights of narrow stairs into a spacious room with a double bed and a massage table. On the 2nd landing on the way up I saw a advertising board which had 'Bangkok massage' written on it.

Beebee aka Sara was a petite Malaysian woman in her 30s. Thick lips, c cups which I never saw, size 8 and 5ft 3.
Her massage was quite good but not sensual. She kept moving the towel around which didn't strictly cover my bits but made the massage seem all the more professional.

Turned over at 45mins with no sign of anything more so I asked and to my disappointment I was told hj only. No b2b no topless monoral. Thought I saw the wrong person but she confirmed she is also known as Beebee.

A neutral because the hj was okay and massage was good but I went with higher hopes from reading PTO's review

Offline kuck

This sounds like the Thai masseuse that went by the name JJ at River Kwai, and later of Bangkok Massage in Walthamstow. Are you sure she's Malaysian?

Offline sparkus

This sounds like the Thai masseuse that went by the name JJ at River Kwai, and later of Bangkok Massage in Walthamstow. Are you sure she's Malaysian?

Original reviewer of Beebee stated she was Malaysian too.

I know JJ but there's been no reviews of Bangkok in E17 on here :unknown:

Offline daddy919

I asked where in Thailand is she from and she said she's Malaysian. From Kuala Lumpur

Offline kuck

Original reviewer of Beebee stated she was Malaysian too.

I know JJ but there's been no reviews of Bangkok in E17 on here :unknown:

Any idea where JJ is now?

I asked where in Thailand is she from and she said she's Malaysian. From Kuala Lumpur
:hi:

Offline sparkus

Any idea where JJ is now?
 :hi:

I don't.  I long suspected that Bangkok and now this down the high road flat operation was a result of some falling out between the staff of River Kwai (which does happen a bit in wankland).  One told me and I've heard on PM on here that RK owner (who is often on reception) won't allow handy shandies by the staff anymore (tbf they do seem to have a lot of legit looking clients waiting in reception).  My last HJ in there was beautifully coy with the question.

Offline kuck

I don't.  I long suspected that Bangkok and now this down the high road flat operation was a result of some falling out between the staff of River Kwai (which does happen a bit in wankland).  One told me and I've heard on PM on here that RK owner (who is often on reception) won't allow handy shandies by the staff anymore (tbf they do seem to have a lot of legit looking clients waiting in reception).  My last HJ in there was beautifully coy with the question.

From what I heard, Bangkok was set up at least partially by Nicky. When Kwai was temporarily shut because of the fire, a lot of girls moved to Bangkok. They didn't have a lot of rooms there, but the girls just hung around in the reception. Bangkok was poorly managed. You'd hear the girls yapping loudly while you were getting happy-ended inside. You'd hope no one knocked to use the loo. Don't think it was going too well for Bangkok. And I did see Nicky back at Kwai a few months after it reopened. I saw JJ at Bangkok when Kwai was closed. She wasn't working there, just visiting, but I got a massage off her anyway. From what she told me, JJ was advertising and operating independently out of Leytonstone.