Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by BeeBee, Leytonstone  (Read 11602 times)

Hello guys. Its been a while since I wrote a review. Today I am reviewing Yuwarin, a petite little Thai lady in Leytonstone

External Link/Members Only

Yuwarin is based in a multi-levelled flat above a store (can't remember what the store was). It is shared by other occupants that keep themselves out of the way. Nothing to be alarmed about, just other Thai ladies that I assume are masseuses too.

It's on Leytonstone high road, 5 mins walk from Leytonstone undergound station, on the Central Line and 1 min walk from Leytonstone high road station, on the London Overground.

Service:

Massage and Happy Ending. Boy was it an ending worth paying for.

Price:

£40 for 1 hour + £20 for Happy Ending, So I paid £60 total. 30 mins is £25

The Girl:

Petite, little Thai lady. In her mid to late twenties; pretty face and a friendly personality.

Upon Arrival:

When I got there, I phoned to let Yuwarin know I was outside. She came down and let me in, using the old, hide behind the door trick. Yuwarin was dressed in civilian clothing, a white blouse and a simple pair of leggings. I was greeted in a friendly manner and we exchanged pleasantries. She lead me up to the top level (3rd floor) of the flat, where her room is situated. I gave her the "paper work", she stepped out to put it away, came back and locked the door. I got on dressed, lied on the table face first and on we got with the massage.

The Massage:

The massage Yuwarin delivered was top quality. Starting with my legs, she used various techniques and all parts of her elbows and knees, to work her way into my muscles, to get them relaxed. She even got up on the table and sat on top of my bum, while she massaged my shoulders and back (She's so light, you won't even feel her there). After about a half hour, Yuwarin asked me to flip over, so she could repeat the process on my front. When she finished on my front, she asked me if I wanted any "Extras" to which a replied "Yes please".

Now the extras she has on offer are; Happy ending, Blow job and Body to body. Yuwarin stated quite clearly that sex is not on offer.

Happy Ending:

I asked Yuwarin how much extra she charges for a "Happy Ending" and she replied £20 (which is pretty standard). I asked about the Blow job, to which she replied, it is included in the happy ending. Now this was a surprise to me, but one I welcomed graciously. So I simply said, "Ok" "happy ending it is.

Yuwarin began giving me a blow job to start things off with, which was delivered so expertly; using gentle and sensual suction, coupled with sloppy deepthroating. Boy it was good. She did this for a good while before moving on to giving me a hand-job. The hand job was great. She used a variation of one handed and two handed techniques whilst varying the pace from hard and fast to soft and slow, all while playing with my nipples through-out. She even let me put my hand down her pants and play with her cute and petite bum. Yuwarin carried this out until I climaxed. It was a climax that I most enjoyed.

This wasn't the end though as her final act to finish off, was to give me a head massage. She cleaned me up first and cleaned off her hands and then delivered a nice relaxing head massage to end.

When all was finished, I asked to use her shower, which she was most happy to offer. She gave me a fresh towel, I paid her the extra £20 (for the happy ending), got cleaned up, said good bye and went out the door.

In Conclusion:

Yuwarin offers a very good service, delivered with quality. She is very friendly and a nice polite person. I forgot to mention, her english is very good so there are no communication issues and a thing to note is, her shower is on the second floor so you will have to walk down in a towel and bring your stuff with you.

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience.

Offline Goldfinch

Sounds good,cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Tedbandy

Good review. May have to do a Leytonstone recce soon and pop here on my travels.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the breaking news.  :drinks:

Please describe the lady in more detail as "petite" can still be podgy or trim or skinny.  Did she have boobs?  If so what size?  Fake?
Any evidence of other surgery?

Thanks for the breaking news.  :drinks:

Please describe the lady in more detail as "petite" can still be podgy or trim or skinny.  Did she have boobs?  If so what size?  Fake?
Any evidence of other surgery?

Certainly. She's about 5ft 3/5ft 4, very slim, flat stomach, small bum, pretty face (not ultra beautiful, but easy on the eye) and as for her boobs, they looked real as far as i could tell and i'd say she's between a B and C in cup size. Hope that helps.

Offline sparkus

Nice one, I've seen the ads but there's about four different ads with similar text so I did wonder if a dodgy operation.  Perhaps each room of the flat has a different ad.

Offline aae

Nice one, I've seen the ads but there's about four different ads with similar text so I did wonder if a dodgy operation.  Perhaps each room of the flat has a different ad.

Likewise Sparkus. It appeared to be a Sergei run operation soI didn't bother.

OP, any signs of a Sergei? What were the other people in the flat like, if you happend to spot any of them.

Online LLPunting

Certainly. She's about 5ft 3/5ft 4, very slim, flat stomach, small bum, pretty face (not ultra beautiful, but easy on the eye) and as for her boobs, they looked real as far as i could tell and i'd say she's between a B and C in cup size. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the essentials.  :hi:

Offline tantraman

Many thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

Wow! Some OWO included in a "Happy Ending" ... result! :dance:

As Gumtree ads are notoriously labile, I preserve details here ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Likewise Sparkus. It appeared to be a Sergei run operation soI didn't bother.

OP, any signs of a Sergei? What were the other people in the flat like, if you happend to spot any of them.

Not that i could tell. I never saw anyone face to face. As i was going up the stairs, one of the girls closed in her door to keep out of the way. I heard her talking in her language. When i came out of the shower, Yuwarin was outside her room talking to her. All seemed pretty friendly. I'm sure i heard another girl in one of the other rooms. Didn't really get a vibe of a Sergei.

Offline pewpewpew

Online tintin100

Just went there for 12 pm appointment, the girls is well fat, made my excuse and left . Maybe I got the bait and switch, I did ask her if she is the girl in the ad and she said yes.

Offline tantraman

Just went there for 12 pm appointment, the girls is well fat, made my excuse and left . Maybe I got the bait and switch, I did ask her if she is the girl in the ad and she said yes.

Oh man! :dash:

This is always my worry with Gumtree gals ... there's no way to ensure that we get to see the "Petite, little Thai lady" that the OP enjoyed, whether or not she was Yuwarin.

:unknown:

Offline aae

Oh no. I am scheduled to see "Yuwarin". Did OP ask the name of the girl or assumed it was Yuwarin form the ad?

Offline sparkus

There's several Gumtree ads for that address and they also share a phone number with the newish Thai salon in Walthamstow (ex-River Kwai).

Offline Global_Punter

Good review and well written, regards the bait and switch its common with this type of establishments and shops.

If the girl is busy or taking a day off, you will be allocated another girl.

Best to develop a rapport and get their number, text them, then call the main reception to book a slot - that way you get the right girl.

It's not likely you will get the number in a first booking, but worth a try.

Offline aae

Alright folks, I have got some answers. The girl OP saw was BeeBee. When booking, ask for BeeBee and you will see the girl described in the review. £40+£20 covers OWO happy ending!  :dance:

I will do a fuller review but I thought I will help people trying to book by posting this quickly.

Offline tantraman

Alright folks, I have got some answers. The girl OP saw was BeeBee. When booking, ask for BeeBee and you will see the girl described in the review. £40+£20 covers OWO happy ending!  :dance:

I will do a fuller review but I thought I will help people trying to book by posting this quickly.

You, sir, are a most generous soul :thumbsup:

Offline mrmooch

yeah i asked for yuwarin on friday afternoon and ended up with some mid 40s russian bird :-/ wasn't great

Offline DrIvan

Would this be a better number/direct ad for BB?

Online Makerpro

Would this be a better number/direct ad for BB?

I wrote to this one today and they said BB is gone..

Offline sparkus

I wrote to this one today and they said BB is gone..

Or at least the mamasan is fed up with blokes who won't go with her other non-Thai staff, frustrating her human abacus.

Online tintin100

I did eventually see BeeBee, the experience was the same as the OP. I would add that she is Malaysian and in her mid 30's and confirmed by her. There are 4 girls working from there, 2 Thais and a Russian and BeeBee, Alisa and Yuwarin are Thais. I probably won't return as I don't like being messed about with. Also Yuwarin answers all the calls on all the different numbers and her English is terrible.   

Offline sparkus

Some honesty finally from this lot?

Perhaps they read here.

Offline Rabbit63

Also Yuwarin answers all the calls on all the different numbers and her English is terrible.
I called the number today, said 'Yuwarin?'
She said 'Yes, dahlink, I'm in... I answer phone!'

I'll get my coat
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:17:57 am by Rabbit63 »

Offline pewpewpew

So what's the deal now with tier 2? Can we still see her as she's a masseuse?