Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Chancery Lane  (Read 1286 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline meonlyy

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Location: Few minutes walk from Chancery Lane tube station. Better to take tube as it is difficult to find parking in that area. Decent top floor flat, not too discrete but not too crowded.

Cost: £70 30min

Visited this lady yesterday afternoon. Like another reviewer mentioned, its proper PD. Antonia was almost ready with rubber and to start the action from the moment I entered. I found this a bit off-putting as I need some time to acclimatise. Antonia was not too keen on oral. I leaned over for a kiss, she said no. Tried neck, again no. Boobs, said only light kissing. All of these didn't set the right mood for me. The SP doesn't have to be like a gf but still needs to attempt.

Overall, an average punt.

However, the girl is just like in the photos, very beautiful. Nice supple bums. Best time to visit her, I guess would when are at the height of your urge and ready to fire. 

Offline Fully Sated

However, the girl is just like in the photos, very beautiful...

Mr Tantraman posted a couple of photos...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284896.0

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

She is undeniably beautiful but the lack of intimacy, even feigned, and for a 15min P&D, would have me leaving even more frustrated than when I arrived!  :crazy: I'd probably chomp too hard on her silicone bag and she'd internally combust  :sarcastic:

For me, strictly to be admired from the safety of a public gallery.

Hope your next punt is better, OP.

Offline meonlyy

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

She is undeniably beautiful but the lack of intimacy, even feigned, and for a 15min P&D, would have me leaving even more frustrated than when I arrived!  :crazy: I'd probably chomp too hard on her silicone bag and she'd internally combust  :sarcastic:

For me, strictly to be admired from the safety of a public gallery.

Hope your next punt is better, OP.

That is exactly what I felt.

Offline Ilfordboy88

I was thinking if seeing her an hour.
Now i might jus go for a P&D.

She is the most beautiful girl ive seen on AW.
All the reviews suggest how hot she is.
Does she at least let you caress and admire her body.

Do you think shell be OK woth a foot and ass worship session.

Ill post my review ovwr the weekend

Offline PLeisure

I was thinking if seeing her an hour.
Now i might jus go for a P&D.

She is the most beautiful girl ive seen on AW.
All the reviews suggest how hot she is.
Does she at least let you caress and admire her body.

Do you think shell be OK woth a foot and ass worship session.

Ill post my review ovwr the weekend
Ilford - reread the review... you keep wanting her to offer something that almost every review says she won't.

You may get lucky. Worth a risk?

Offline Ilfordboy88

I think im letting my dik think too much.

I dnt think she is gonna be worth it so im gonna go for 15mins and get her out my system
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 02:53:24 pm by Ilfordboy88 »

Offline Mactaylor

Wouldn’t go above 15 mins. Regardless of the time you book she’s wants you in and out as quick as possible.