Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrownieDolly - more like horny Brown barbie doll  (Read 7935 times)

3 review(s) for DiamondDolly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Real pics and awesome punt. She has loads of energy and loves sex.
Only one very detailed piece of info to share - god her pussy gets hot and cums cums and cums loud. I thought the neighbors were going to call the police for me attacking her.
She has a pierced tongue and really soft lips which she uses all over you.
what an ass and tits - you can see in the pic yourself.
Pretty much did everything I asked and suggest and delivered more.

So, 4 hours of hammer and tongs. I was having one of those nights where I was going to stop and she was loving it.

Email her for her number, she gave it to me, so hope she does for you too.....

I've seen a lot of dark brown girls (black) and Dolly or Lx is top of the pile for want to please you.
She has 100+ feedback, which I think is deserved

Enjoy :)

Offline frodobaggins

Yeah really cool girl, haven't been able to afford her since she put her prices up unfortunately

Offline Ladypleaser

Subscribed to her pg before and she looks very average and a bit over-weight
Still on the search for an athletic black girl with a big round booty.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hey Sash - great review  :drinks:
I am looking to pop my Ebony Cherry and this girl looks Hot as Fuck!
Trust my luck she can only do Weekends !  :dash:
I've sent her an email and will await her response.....if no good the search goes on. :hi:

swanter

External Link/Members Only ?

sash

cisco, she defo does week days. I would suggest you persist and she is damn worth it.
I saw her late evening.
if you want a PSE then her and another outcall girl are the two that live up to LSS ans Letica - and OMG, thats saying something isnt it ;)
PM if you want more detail as the ladies might not appreciate it publicly announced.

Ebonylover1970

defiantly the best ebony on AW, the rest are old or ugly and young no tits and terrible attitude

she wont give out number until booking is confirmed but she does cam and has face pictures in very horny gallery (i paid twice)

Ebonylover1970

she is size 8 clothes 10 for her bottom how is that overweight

you should pm and ask for free cam ses or something but defiantly not overweight

UR TAKING THE PISS

yorkshire123

:scare:
dont book this girl her attitude stinks and she doesn't do half of what she says in her likes list

i booked Brownie Dolly and had a great time she speaks so lovely and was born and breed in london(sounds very posh for a black girl). absolutely amazing figure and genuinely loves her job by the looks of it.

you wont be let down by her

defiantly the best ebony on AW, the rest are old or ugly and young no tits and terrible attitude

she wont give out number until booking is confirmed but she does cam and has face pictures in very horny gallery (i paid twice)

she is size 8 clothes 10 for her bottom how is that overweight

you should pm and ask for free cam ses or something but defiantly not overweight

UR TAKING THE PISS

3 posts all with reference to the same prossie plus slagging off another.
Who are you, her pimp or Brownie Dolly herself?  :unknown:

yorkshire123

:manhater:
shes nothing like the great pics
overweight and very dark

try BrownieDolly
SHIT PICS BUT LOOKS GREAT IN REAL LIFE
OVER 100+ FEEDBACK

And your new post.
Whats wrong, phone dusty is it?

DOBERMAN

The thread starter is touting.

And BrownDolly is no better then slightly above average, so before you put down other black WG's please know yourself first. a top notch black wg would never need to Tout so distastefully or put down her competition as her beauty would speak for herself.

Brown Dolly is not in great shape and you can be a size 8 or 10 and be out of shape. size and conditioning are not the same thing. Trust me BrownDolly is not the be all and end all of black WG's,  she looks OK  and her body looks decent but trust me theres black women out there that blow her out the water. And the 100 odd ratings on AW holds little value in the looks department, the 100 odd ratings could be down to a great service which i have no experience of and unless she puts in a solid 3-4 months in the gym, its an experience i will not even be tempted to try.

A little less of the pushy tactics.

yorkshire123

The thread starter is touting.

Can i confirm who you are accusing of touting.

Sash - the thread starter
or
Ebonylover1970 (who i think is a prossie or pimp)

DOBERMAN

Sorry**

EbonyLover is clearly touting, she posted another post on the NAOMI LONDON thread putting down Naomi London

Would be great if someone has seen them both and can comment.

Naomi London is hard to beat, and underservedly being bashed and its bad coming from EbonyLover aka BrownDolly who is an average black female.
I challenge anyone to name 3 black wg's that look better then NaomiLondon for £160ph

"shes nothing like the great pics
overweight and very dark"

(Posted in other thread)
Dont talk down on people directly, who are you to talk down on another wg, she looks better then you love

The Architect

Offline SamLP

Hey Sash - great review  :drinks:
I am looking to pop my Ebony Cherry and this girl looks Hot as Fuck!
Trust my luck she can only do Weekends !  :dash:
I've sent her an email and will await her response.....if no good the search goes on. :hi:

I don't know whether to tick off ebony & oriental off my fuck list. I've had one punt with each, both half hour punts but I wasn't able to come. The oriental one was shit a shit punt which ended with her wanking me off with lube. The ebony punt was brilliant, lovely petite Brazilian who turned out to be Colombian, lots of DFK, nice OWO and sex in different positions. The punt was spoilt with her trying to finish it 5 minutes early and her friend knocking on the door. She tried to suck me off but my dick had gone into stubborn mode.

fredpunter

I don't know whether to tick off ebony & oriental off my fuck list. I've had one punt with each, both half hour punts but I wasn't able to come. The oriental one was shit a shit punt which ended with her wanking me off with lube. The ebony punt was brilliant, lovely petite Brazilian who turned out to be Colombian, lots of DFK, nice OWO and sex in different positions. The punt was spoilt with her trying to finish it 5 minutes early and her friend knocking on the door. She tried to suck me off but my dick had gone into stubborn mode.

I dont really understand this distinction based on nationality/ethnic origin etc. As far as I know there's only two groups of girls, the ones I'd really like to fuck and the ones who id only fuck if they asked me nicely.

Having said that, quite a lot of black girls seem to fall into the first category. So who was this colombian?

Offline SamLP

You're right, but most ebony & oriental girls are expensive punts which makes seeing them a rare occurrence.

She's called Jessica, found her here: External Link/Members Only
She was £100 p/h but I stayed for half an hour at £60

The Architect

I dont really understand this distinction based on nationality/ethnic origin etc. As far as I know there's only two groups of girls, the ones I'd really like to fuck and the ones who id only fuck if they asked me nicely.

Spot on  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:39:41 pm by The Architect »

Offline spellbackwards

You're right, but most ebony & oriental girls are expensive punts which makes seeing them a rare occurrence.

thanks.. Jessica looks good.. definitely goes on my 'to do' list.

fredpunter

Thanks for that , she Looks nice

sash

The number for Jessica seems to have died - anyone got her new number and want to post or PM - fit ass defo - thanks

Offline LNDNman

I would say the best black girl I've seen in recent times would be PrestigePussy

External Link/Members Only