Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi London  (Read 6875 times)

Offline tazz

Just woundering if any guys who like me like black girls have seen Naomi. See External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sash

at that price, no thanks! Do agree, worth fking
better option out there for blacl girls easily found on AW

Ebonylover1970

:manhater:
shes nothing like the great pics
overweight and very dark

try BrownieDolly
SHIT PICS BUT LOOKS GREAT IN REAL LIFE
OVER 100+ FEEDBACK

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ebonylover1970

at that price, no thanks! Do agree, worth fking
better option out there for blacl girls easily found on AW

Who do you suggest ??

yorkshire123

:manhater:
shes nothing like the great pics
overweight and very dark

try BrownieDolly
SHIT PICS BUT LOOKS GREAT IN REAL LIFE
OVER 100+ FEEDBACK

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tout warning  :thumbs down:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28285.msg440202#msg440202
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:26:02 pm by yorkshire123 »

DOBERMAN

Wow, blatant touting, The too dark comment is ridiculous, Being too Dark does not equal uglier. A lot of people on this board appreciate very dark complexioned women. Naomi is slightly darker then her pics.

i saw Naomi London a month ago, and shes certainly not overweight, i 100% recommend, she has a firm body (clearly works out, pics are accurate) and a great perk ass as pictured, pretty features. I will see her again. She is very sophisticated, privately educated, graceful and naturally feminine.

Interested to know who is better and cheaper then her because there does not appear to be many hot black wg's around at £160 ph. But many average or worse.

Its all subjective anyway but ill be curious to see if anyone has seen her and knows of better because in my book she is very good and better then the vast majority of black wg's available now. Terrible Touting though had to speak my piece when i saw that cos Naomi London is actually legitimate and i was even sceptical for a long time before i saw her.

Offline Bartolomeo

how was her service? does she DFK and OWO?

DOBERMAN

@Trafalgar,

I only ever request OW never OWO and i dont kiss WG's

But she commented that it was annoying that i used the condom to receive oral, so im pretty sure she does OWO at discretion.

And same situation for kissing, she was open to it but i politely declined.

Im sure its all at her discretion though. The only WG's i have been really tempted to break my no OWO rule for have been jade of HOD and Naomi London. But both times i resisted temptation.

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Haven't actually seen this girl but did contact her.
She's very hot.
Worth asking for a picture of and seeing what you think

Offline jar001

Just woundering if any guys who like me like black girls have seen Naomi. See External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a booking with Naomi this morning for the afternoon. Confirmed closer to time and was sent address, based near Paddington. Travelled in from near Croydon, she informs me by text she is running late about 10 mins, I replied ok no problem, I'm running late as well, however hope you will be hot and horny. As I'm about to arrive at Paddington and get a signal on my phone, I see that Naomi has sent me several texts and cancelled the booking. Reason for cancellation, she is a lady and does not take too kindly to receiving such texts. What the fuck, you're a whore!  Wasted my journey. Never had this before. Steer well clear!