External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI hate to write negative and neutral reviews, I thought long and hard about this one as she is a nice person, however I have to be as objective as I can to help others, so here we go...
Comms: Mainly via AW then by text once on arrived in general postcode. Took a few days to sort out but comms were speedy in general once established
Location: House in a quiet street in Byker, not quite as rough as I was expecting, easy parking. Entrance is discreet and hardly overlooked, felt safe. Public transport links would be excellent. Bedroom was clean and the whole place was in decent order, not nearly anything like some of the squats I've been in.
Price: £70 for 30 minutes - seems like a lot of them are going over the usual £60 mark nowadays
Services: OWO, wank, DFK, protected sex, part swallow (she spilt most of it)
The WG: Looks a fair bit older than the stated 41, I'd personally add 10 years onto that. 'Hourglass' figure isn't hourglass at all, she's bottom heavy with a smallish pair of tits. Lots of tattoos and looks like she's put a bit of timber on since the photos were taken - she doesn't really look much like the pics - wow, what a surprise eh?
Quite attractive but wearing too much make up. Not dressed as requested, which isn't a problem, however she was wearing scruffy looking yoga pants and a hoodie sweatshirt combo which was off putting.
The Punt: I knocked on the door and was let in within seconds then led upstairs. She's very lively and chatty, reminded me a fair bit of 'Amber by the Coast' if anyone can remember her. I grabbed her arse on the way up and it was larger than I was expecting, she had yoga pants on which were scruffy looking. Into the bedroom and I handed the cash over, I glanced over and saw the towels placed on the bed - normally as soon as I see towels on the bed like that I start to expect a bad punt..
Off with my gear while she stashed the cash then I get on the bed. She bounds in after a couple of minutes then gets beside me on the bed, nice and chatty then in for some DFK - here's where it went a bit pear shaped, her breath wasn't the freshest, it smelt like she'd been sucking someone off just prior to me getting there and not bothered to wash after. I stopped kissing then got her to suck me off, great technique with plenty of gagging spitting etc. Had a few minutes of this then thought I'd head South, got her on her back to suck her clit, she's totally shaved, decent sized clit and very responsive. Again, it smelt a little stale - not like evil smelling devils curd, just a bit stale - this was another off putting bit.
On with the bag then fucked her doggy, I could smell my face as I was pounding her and her breath smell was on it so I started to lose my hard on so I removed the bag, got on my back and finished off in her mouth - I asked her to swallow the whole load, admittedly it was a big one but she only managed to swallow the first spurt, the rest of it went all over the place.
In and out in less than 20 minutes.
Summary: Expensive wank into a less than ideal stale smelling cum guzzler.
Visit Again?: Never. Personal hygiene not up to standard on the day of my visit. I'd rather have a wank.