Author Topic: HOD girls  (Read 334064 times)

Offline notcalledchris

As I recall she was a nice sedate shag.  Older but  impeccably turned out.  If you have ever found yourself lusting after old school BA flight attendants you will like.

Offline maybe


Offline Darren101

Seems Bunny has left and has been replaced

External Link/Members Only

Another ebony called Bella also new.  They both look fit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bellingham

Seems Bunny has left and has been replaced

External Link/Members Only

Another ebony called Bella also new.  They both look fit.

External Link/Members Only

Didnt realise thx bro!!

Offline Munter84

Seems Bunny has left and has been replaced

External Link/Members Only

Another ebony called Bella also new.  They both look fit.

External Link/Members Only

Good spot. Interested in Bella.

Offline TallnHung

Seems Bunny has left and has been replaced

External Link/Members Only

Another ebony called Bella also new.  They both look fit.

External Link/Members Only

Both look stunning.

Offline BrixtonBrewers

Seems Bunny has left and has been replaced

External Link/Members Only

Another ebony called Bella also new.  They both look fit.

External Link/Members Only

I've seen both, both positive - will review shortly.

Offline Munter84

I've seen both, both positive - will review shortly.

I was wondering who would get in there first! Looking forward too the reviews :thumbsup:

Offline Handel2020

Does anyone have intel on External Link/Members Only

i noticed it says she is 50 despite her photos, but does anyone know what shape she is in and what her services are like?

thanks in advance.

You can see my review on her from a few years back. HOD had her down as 42 in 2019, but I believed she was at least 50 even back then.

She was very keen to please and had a friendly attitude. Her skin looked a bit saggy like she had done a lot of sunbathing, particularly the upper chest. She was nice and gave a nice BJ. 

Offline Duron

Have you noticed that, as from 17 Nov, the HOD line up is 10 girls?!!!!
Gosh. Where will they all sit? There are only 4 action rooms.
Expand action into the 2 bathrooms? 1 laundry room, 2x sitting room? Stairs?

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Haha....No they do the schedule between 7pm and 8pm on Sunday so during that time it gets all mixed up. They have sorted it now!!

Offline JAPrufrock61

I've seen both, both positive - will review shortly.

I saw Bella, who is Dior at Temptations in Manchester- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443319.0 
One of the hottest girls I have ever met, a great SP and really nice to boot. 

Offline JAPrufrock61

You can see my review on her from a few years back. HOD had her down as 42 in 2019, but I believed she was at least 50 even back then.

She was very keen to please and had a friendly attitude. Her skin looked a bit saggy like she had done a lot of sunbathing, particularly the upper chest. She was nice and gave a nice BJ.

I would endorse this assessment. 

Offline anonymouse72

I saw Bella, who is Dior at Temptations in Manchester- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443319.0 
One of the hottest girls I have ever met, a great SP and really nice to boot.

Any idea if she is the same lady who used to be Dior at Milton Keynes Escorts and Cheshire Elite in Crewe a few years ago? She was really friendly and a great SP. I always hoped she may return to the scene some day.

Offline JAPrufrock61

I don't I'm afraid - she has been doing this some time so it's possible.  She is on AW so you could email and ask. BellaDior.

Offline Munter84

I saw Bella, who is Dior at Temptations in Manchester- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443319.0 
One of the hottest girls I have ever met, a great SP and really nice to boot.

Interesting, looks like some of the HoD ladies moonlight there. If I'm not mistaken, Caprice is Lissa?

Offline JAPrufrock61

Looks like it. And the lovely Laura too.

Offline notcalledchris

Chantelle White has returned to HoD.  Her stated age of 22 is a joke.  She must be mid 30s at least.

Offline Massage Bloke

Looks like it. And the lovely Laura too.

Yep, Laura has said on here, that she can't stand the heat in London in the summer, and works outside the capital, but would be back this month.

Offline sHiNy

For a beginner with HoD who would be the better pick, Jennie or Honey or someone else?

Offline HornyHemel

For a beginner with HoD who would be the better pick, Jennie or Honey or someone else?

Depends on what you are looking for in terms of type of lady and services IMHO.

Both WG's mentioned have very different looks and some differences in services.  I have seen Honey on several occassions and she is full on, I would happily have a FFM with her and Jennie if they were available at MKE!

Offline sHiNy

Depends on what you are looking for in terms of type of lady and services IMHO.

Both WG's mentioned have very different looks and some differences in services.  I have seen Honey on several occassions and she is full on, I would happily have a FFM with her and Jennie if they were available at MKE!

Ah ok, duo with Jennie and Honey, something for me to think about...

Offline sHiNy


Offline boardyhell

April is excellent lookout reviews

Offline boardyhell


Offline BrixtonBrewers


Offline Darren101

Jess's new pics look hot.  Xmas is coming.

External Link/Members Only

Shame Jennie is now gone.

Offline simon07

Looks like External Link/Members Only is back. I saw her at Milton Keynes.

Hopefully in 2026, the HoD women will come up to Milton Keynes?

Offline anonymouse72

Jess's new pics look hot.  Xmas is coming.

External Link/Members Only

Shame Jennie is now gone.

Jess, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I still recall undoing her bra for the first time and my jaw hit the floor. For me she is absolute perfection.

Offline joshwinkers

Considering seeing Nyx soon, but noticed that on her profile it has DFK as discretional, and in the one review I found there was no mention of it. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen her, and if so whether dfk was on offer?

Offline anonymouse72

Considering seeing Nyx soon, but noticed that on her profile it has DFK as discretional, and in the one review I found there was no mention of it. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen her, and if so whether dfk was on offer?

I saw her when she was called Carmen and kissing started off light and became increasingly more passionate throughout the booking according to my review. I liked her and she has a nice personality, good Aussie banter.

Offline joshwinkers

I saw her when she was called Carmen and kissing started off light and became increasingly more passionate throughout the booking according to my review. I liked her and she has a nice personality, good Aussie banter.

Thanks for that, it's greatly appreciated, and I'll try and see her soon for sure then.

Offline magnetico

Jess, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I still recall undoing her bra for the first time and my jaw hit the floor. For me she is absolute perfection.

Seems like she doesn't do CIM?

Offline anonymouse72


Offline Duron

Nyx did DFK with me. Also fingering.

Offline joshwinkers

Nyx did DFK with me. Also fingering.

Thanks for that, she'll all but certainly be the next HoD girl I try to see.

Offline Duron

Be warned that usually has black lipstick and has a vamp look. But I saw her when she was fairly new. Was a great session.

Offline anonymouse72

Be warned that usually has black lipstick and has a vamp look. But I saw her when she was fairly new. Was a great session.

She wore no lipstick when I saw her. Probably fed up of reapplying it if she's busy.

Offline Shadow314

Might be some confusion on the Aussie girls.

It's April who used to be Carmen, taller with a curvy figure: External Link/Members Only
Nyx (always) with the black-lipstick, petite with big tits: External Link/Members Only

I'll have reviews for both on here.

Offline joshwinkers

Might be some confusion on the Aussie girls.

It's April who used to be Carmen, taller with a curvy figure: External Link/Members Only
Nyx (always) with the black-lipstick, petite with big tits: External Link/Members Only

I'll have reviews for both on here.

Thanks for those reviews, due to them I saw April very recently (and have just posted a review), but definitely still hope to see Nyx at some point soon.

Offline MrTTR

Azalia never turns up (called in 'sick'  :sarcastic:) , nightmare trying to book her.

Offline arsenal2019

Azalia never turns up (called in 'sick'  :sarcastic:) , nightmare trying to book her.

Her service is terrible and she is a very rude person.

Offline MrTTR

Her service is terrible and she is a very rude person.

Hmm tell us some more details?

Offline anonymouse72

I see Ella is back on the list of girls, or did she never disappear. No dates on the schedule though as of yet.

Offline maybe

Anyone seen Cherry? Any basic details such as build or services.

I posted on Zara who is a BBW type girl with good service.

Offline HornyHemel

I see Ella is back on the list of girls, or did she never disappear. No dates on the schedule though as of yet.

She never took herself off either HoD or Annabellas sites.  If she came back (IMHO, very unlikely), I would join the queue..... :cool:

Offline Greenwood

Anyone seen Cherry? Any basic details such as build or services.

I posted on Zara who is a BBW type girl with good service.

I believe Cherry was Cassie (@MKE/Annabellas) She previously offered A levels but has now dropped this There are reviews Highly recommended

Offline chr0n0_0

Anyone seen Cherry? Any basic details such as build or services.

I posted on Zara who is a BBW type girl with good service.

I'll drop one next week or after. She's a good SP. Cute and chilled personality, nice body and I had a nice time.

Offline Darren101

I believe Cherry was Cassie (@MKE/Annabellas) She previously offered A levels but has now dropped this There are reviews Highly recommended

Thanks. Interesting. She was down as aged 29 on MK site. Now she's down to 26 on the HoD site   :D  Not that it matters if she's nice, just an observation.  Couldn't find the reviews on UKP but found on other site.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Does anyone know if Jennie (younger Taiwan) open minded service wise, who left some point last year

has gone independent? and if so any links?
 
 :hi: