Seems Bunny has left and has been replacedExternal Link/Members OnlyAnother ebony called Bella also new. They both look fit.External Link/Members Only
I've seen both, both positive - will review shortly.
Does anyone have intel on External Link/Members Onlyi noticed it says she is 50 despite her photos, but does anyone know what shape she is in and what her services are like?thanks in advance.
You can see my review on her from a few years back. HOD had her down as 42 in 2019, but I believed she was at least 50 even back then.She was very keen to please and had a friendly attitude. Her skin looked a bit saggy like she had done a lot of sunbathing, particularly the upper chest. She was nice and gave a nice BJ.
I saw Bella, who is Dior at Temptations in Manchester- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443319.0 One of the hottest girls I have ever met, a great SP and really nice to boot.
Looks like it. And the lovely Laura too.
For a beginner with HoD who would be the better pick, Jennie or Honey or someone else?
Depends on what you are looking for in terms of type of lady and services IMHO.Both WG's mentioned have very different looks and some differences in services. I have seen Honey on several occassions and she is full on, I would happily have a FFM with her and Jennie if they were available at MKE!
April is excellent lookout reviews
Jess's new pics look hot. Xmas is coming.External Link/Members OnlyShame Jennie is now gone.
Considering seeing Nyx soon, but noticed that on her profile it has DFK as discretional, and in the one review I found there was no mention of it. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen her, and if so whether dfk was on offer?
I saw her when she was called Carmen and kissing started off light and became increasingly more passionate throughout the booking according to my review. I liked her and she has a nice personality, good Aussie banter.
Jess, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I still recall undoing her bra for the first time and my jaw hit the floor. For me she is absolute perfection.
Seems like she doesn't do CIM?
Nyx did DFK with me. Also fingering.
Be warned that usually has black lipstick and has a vamp look. But I saw her when she was fairly new. Was a great session.
Might be some confusion on the Aussie girls.It's April who used to be Carmen, taller with a curvy figure: External Link/Members OnlyNyx (always) with the black-lipstick, petite with big tits: External Link/Members OnlyI'll have reviews for both on here.
Azalia never turns up (called in 'sick' ) , nightmare trying to book her.
Her service is terrible and she is a very rude person.
I see Ella is back on the list of girls, or did she never disappear. No dates on the schedule though as of yet.
Anyone seen Cherry? Any basic details such as build or services.I posted on Zara who is a BBW type girl with good service.
I believe Cherry was Cassie (@MKE/Annabellas) She previously offered A levels but has now dropped this There are reviews Highly recommended
From just £36 per year