First post on here, but I’ve used HOD on and off at degrees of regularity since 2019. Seen a lot of the girls as I like to try different things. I’d say the best guaranteed experience was always with Chelsea, managed to fill the bag and her mouth 3 times in 45 minutes once and had her OF when she ran one. Great tits, great OWO and a decent looking woman. Bunny is another with a good overall experience, I even paid one of the maids at the time (short brunette, late 40s) to come in a watch me do the business which was something new.
My overall favourite though is someone I only got to see once and never again which haunts me daily - I’m in my mid 30s and I’ve always loved an older woman. The whole experience is just a big turn on and so much better when it feels like that got older mum of a mate kind of thing. Sophie was advertised when I first started going to HOD but rarely ever there, and if there booked quickly. I managed to get her once for 45 minutes and it was probably one of the top two punts of my life. She’s been reviewed here so I wouldn’t go into too much detail but she was probably about 48-51 at the time (about 2022-23) and just looked like this lower middle class, Home Counties English Rose. DFK that was responsive but gentle, very intelligent, multiple positions. She told me she only works occasionally because she enjoys sex and it’s extra pocket money. Since then I’ve never really seen her on the roster and every other visit to HOD just feels like a downgrade.
Does anyone know if she ever worked anything independently? I think I remember her telling me she did more occasional work up towards MK way. I would literally pay top dollar to have a round 2 for an hour or more because no other punt has ever quite matched up to it