Author Topic: HOD girls  (Read 334048 times)


Online arrow0404

Belle, Australian

External Link/Members Only

DFK included looks faf to me...even if married

 :wackogirl:

Maybe friends with NYX - now that would be an awesome Aussie duo
« Last Edit: November 05, 2024, 10:58:19 pm by arrow0404 »

Offline simon07

Said to have been “popular at HoD” External Link/Members Only

What name was Nila using at HoD and what were your experiences as no feedback on her.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Said to have been “popular at HoD” External Link/Members Only

What name was Nila using at HoD and what were your experiences as no feedback on her.

Make sure you're wearing a strong helmet as I'm about to blow your mind but the name Nila is using at HOD is......Nila.

Offline simon07


Offline Darren101

Anyone spotted Bunny’s new profile pic on the HoD site?    :lol:

Oh btw, 2 new on next week’s schedule.  Azalia looks hot
« Last Edit: November 10, 2024, 05:32:54 pm by Darren101 »

Offline magnetico


Offline pbutter

Shame Maddison no longer appears on the schedule

Amazing arse!!

Offline ss100

Anyone spotted Bunny’s new profile pic on the HoD site?    :lol:

Oh btw, 2 new on next week’s schedule.  Azalia looks hot

TOFTT on Azalia 😜

Offline notcalledchris

TOFTT on Azalia 😜

Just tried to book her for next Wednesday only to be told she is fully booked.   

Offline ss100

Fully booked tomorrow. 1st day. Lure of a '19 year old filly'

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Can't say I'm surprised. The new girls tend to be booked up well in advance and the fact that she's so young (provided HOD are telling the truth) and looks good in the two pictures on her profile means I imagine it will be tricky to secure a booking for a while.

Offline maybe

£10 price rise didn't seem stop anyone with this one then!


Offline anonymouse72

It's always worth calling on the day just after 10.30 to pick up any unconfirmed slots. Or book as soon as the schedules are up.

Offline anujok

Can we book online ?

I messaged them on n WA few months back for some other booking and they never got back!


Offline maybe

Can we book online ?

I messaged them on n WA few months back for some other booking and they never got back!

i used to book by text, but its always better and quicker to call.

Offline simon07

Does texting ever work? When their phones are busy 10-10.30 am and you want to confirm a pre book on the day, my text was not looked at.  When I did get through by phone  at 10.35am, the slot was moved on. The maid did apologise though.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2024, 10:02:08 am by simon07 »

Offline Munter84

Does texting ever work?

Do you mean SMS, or WhatsApp? I've arranged bookings through whatsapp in the past.

Offline RMwonderer

Anyone seen bimla recently? I think she’s left HOD/MKE again.

Give me a shout if she pops up again or if anyone sees here please :)🙏

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Can we book online ?

I messaged them on n WA few months back for some other booking and they never got back!

No. If you can't phone either text or WhatsApp. If you want a quick response or want to ask multiple questions  it's best to phone. Phone calls will take priority over messages. And don't leave voicemails.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2024, 06:34:16 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Does texting ever work? When their phones are busy 10-10.30 am and you want to confirm a pre book on the day, my text was not looked at.  When I did get through by phone  at 10.35am, the slot was moved on. The maid did apologise though.

Unfortunately somedays there will be 40 or more prebookings. So if the phones are ringing non stop then the maid won't have a chance to look at texts. So like I said it is better to call if you can and keep conversations to minimum

Offline jeezyuk

Any intel on Ashley?
External Link/Members Only

I think I met her at TPC but can’t remember if is the same girl
« Last Edit: November 18, 2024, 10:59:34 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline Marvelous

Does texting ever work? When their phones are busy 10-10.30 am and you want to confirm a pre book on the day, my text was not looked at.  When I did get through by phone  at 10.35am, the slot was moved on. The maid did apologise though.

Works great for me  :thumbsup: i work nights so noway im gonna go bed at 6.30am to get up at 10am to confirm!

Pain to book the popular girls, one day i asked the maid can i drop a text after 6am before i go bed to confirm my booking, she goes no problem.

When i get up midday always a text back after 9am confirming my booking and location. 

Same drill at Mke and Annabellas.

Offline jeezyuk

Any intel on Ashley?
External Link/Members Only

I think I met her at TPC but can’t remember if is the same girl

Ashley photos from X
Can only toftt next week if no intel otherwise

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lougb1

Any intel on Ashley?
External Link/Members Only

I think I met her at TPC but can’t remember if is the same girl

Same SP, been working elsewhere for years, lovely fuck IMHO. Those HOD photos show that she has lost weight though and also about 35 by now.

 :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2024, 10:01:07 am by lougb1 »

Offline jeezyuk

Same SP, been working elsewhere for years, lovely fuck IMHO. Those HOD photos show that she has lost weight though and also about 35 by now.

 :wackogirl:

Thought so. Agree she is good fun

They moved her off of the HOD schedule for next Thursday so I won’t see her there
But I hope to catch her at Rebecca’s anal party instead


Offline simon07

I saw her ages ago and she is darker than the photoshop pictures. Not sure how realistic the current Ashley pictures are?

Offline jeezyuk

I saw her ages ago and she is darker than the photoshop pictures. Not sure how realistic the current Ashley pictures are?

Darker the kitty, sweeter the juice

Offline notcalledchris

Azelia has some new photos up.  Fuck me she is fit

Offline ss100


Offline lougb1

I saw her ages ago and she is darker than the photoshop pictures. Not sure how realistic the current Ashley pictures are?

She also appears to have lost some weight?
 :wackogirl:

Offline apple-paul

Azelia has some new photos up.  Fuck me she is fit

And gets booked up faster than oasis tickets. Still, I shall persevere.

Offline anonymouse72

And gets booked up faster than oasis tickets. Still, I shall persevere.

Keep at it. She's electric :cool:

Offline apple-paul

Keep at it. She's electric :cool:

Yep, I definitely want her to turn my morning glory into a champagne supernova.


Offline Mr Girth

Lots of new girls recently.

Meanwhile, sad to see certain faces drop off - Viva for example is no longer listed on the website.

Offline daddycool

External Link/Members Only

New girl looks nice

Correct me if I'm wrong, she's been on the rota twice before in recent months and still yet to make her debut. Maybe third time's the charm?

Offline notcalledchris

Yep, I definitely want her to turn my morning glory into a champagne supernova.
Definitely maybe

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Correct me if I'm wrong, she's been on the rota twice before in recent months and still yet to make her debut. Maybe third time's the charm?

Indeed she has been. AFAIK she did one shift at HOD a few months ago then quit. Seems she has returned again but this time with new pictures.

Offline simon07

Hot Adele returns and is new and English? External Link/Members Only I thought it looks like Australian Adele?

Offline notcalledchris

Both Australia and the UK permit dual nationality

Offline anonymouse72

Haven't seen the Aussie girl Carmen on the rota since I saw her. Shame Amelia has left also as she looked cute and worth a visit. Emma looks great in some of the X pics I've seen but doesn't list any kissing.


Offline anonymouse72

« Last Edit: December 14, 2024, 04:26:05 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

Was she under another name before? I could have sworn i've seen this pictures before.

Offline anonymouse72

External Link/Members Only

Was she under another name before? I could have sworn i've seen this pictures before.

Anna seems to ring a bell. Worked mostly in MK.

Offline maybe

ah yeah! i thought i'd seen those photos before. Good shout.

Offline ss100

HOD stable looks pretty fine right now