Do you have a link to Chi?
External Link/Members OnlyComms all via txt and okTerraced house in a rough area close to townBecky tall slim and not my cuppa looks wise but not ugly. Pricing £40 massage plus £20 He she was willing to go naked for another 20 but I declined. The massage was very good but all the while knowing HE was included so takes the fun out of it for me, my hands were soon all over her without any objections other than being told it will cost more if I continued. HE was ok she was just going through the motions though. I won’t be returning as Chi nearby is miles better but still an enjoyable hour
Cheers.
Difficult to say, 35 ish I guess
No , Chi is Anna . Susie has opened a new place in Billingham , she has ad on gumtree but I can't do a link on my phone .
No , bare essentials is Anita and 100%legit
Here's the link for Eusie's new place .External Link/Members Only
From just £36 per year