Author Topic: Becky massage Middlesbrough  (Read 8439 times)

Offline Mikebrid123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
External Link/Members Only

Comms all via txt and ok
Terraced house in a rough area close to town
Becky tall slim and not my cuppa looks wise but not ugly.
Pricing £40 massage plus £20 He she was willing to go naked for another 20 but I declined. The massage was very good but all the while knowing HE was included so takes the fun out of it for me, my hands were soon all over her without any objections other than being told it will cost more if I continued. HE was ok she was just going through the motions though.
I won’t be returning as Chi nearby is miles better but still an enjoyable hour
Banned reason: Needs to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peacockh66

Thanks for the review. Do you have a link to Chi?

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26


Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only

Comms all via txt and ok
Terraced house in a rough area close to town
Becky tall slim and not my cuppa looks wise but not ugly.
Pricing £40 massage plus £20 He she was willing to go naked for another 20 but I declined. The massage was very good but all the while knowing HE was included so takes the fun out of it for me, my hands were soon all over her without any objections other than being told it will cost more if I continued. HE was ok she was just going through the motions though.
I won’t be returning as Chi nearby is miles better but still an enjoyable hour

How old is she?


Offline Mikebrid123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Difficult to say, 35 ish I guess
Banned reason: Needs to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue


Offline Tyne-bridge

Hi Mikedrid, thank you for your review, could you tell me. Is Chi the same provider as Eusie with a name change ? As it is the same address as Anna Beauty.

Offline Tyne-bridge


Offline Luvarub

No , Chi is Anna . Susie has opened a new place in Billingham , she has ad on gumtree but I can't do a link on my phone .

Offline Luvarub


Offline Tyne-bridge


Offline Luvarub


Online waynekerr600

No , Chi is Anna . Susie has opened a new place in Billingham , she has ad on gumtree but I can't do a link on my phone .

Is this the same Anna as bare essentials? Cheers

Offline Luvarub

No , bare essentials is Anita and 100%legit

Online waynekerr600


Offline nicebutjim

Here's the link for Eusie's new place .
External Link/Members Only
Anyone been yet?
Long trek for us who usually use Doncaster where she hardly  goes.
Is her service the same?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I don't understand why this was moved from reviews, needs moving back
Was it positive or neutral?

Offline Mikebrid123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Banned reason: Needs to review.
Banned by: daviemac