External Link/Members OnlyComms, all done by text, no problem. Fairly quick replies.
Location, student type apartment 5 minutes walk from Printworks. Keypad on entrance. No lift required-on first floor. Everything nice and clean.
Cost, £40 for hour + £20 happy ending.
Looks, as per picture on Gumtree. 30 to 40 years of age (I think) about 5 foot, medium build, very smiley and friendly, average looks, dark hair, wears short dress so you can feel her legs and arse. English OK.
Service, good firm massage, does not mind her legs being felt, or her arse, finger in pussy, and tits from outside. Nice slow happy ending with lots of oil, keeps hold of your cock for a while after you have cum. Good eye contact. Proper massage bed.
Overall, seen her twice now, I would see her again. Does not ask for any money until the very end.
Had shower just before leaving home. Clean up with paper towels and cloth towel. Shower available if required. I like shower when I get home.
No rush service. Light not working in bathroom ! she has about 6 candles in there for lighting !
I mentioned that not many girls have their picture on the website, she said her "friend" does the website for her, and that she has never seen the website herself !