Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora - Leytonstone  (Read 6269 times)

Offline yuptree

Vivastreet link:
External Link/Members Only

Mobile:

Leytonstone high street in a small beauty shop. The action takes place in a little room just outside the beauty appointments with a thin door separating her and the civis outside.

The Girl:
She was rated for her boobs so I was interested. Her size is slightly smaller than External Link/Members Only visually (I have never seen Klara so can only say from photos). Lora's boobs are heavy and firm. She is direct and to the point both for the massage and the extra services.

Price:
£50 for half an hour included happy ending & topless massage.

The Session:
Its a full body massage with happy ending. The massage was nothing to write home about but I did make the mistake of asking for soft so did not really test her skills. Started with a back massage and just focused on my bum and inner legs which was good. Then she ask me to turn over. then she massage my front. This is when she took her top down and I was allowed full access to her heavy tits, groping, mauling whilst she worked on my little man. I finished and then she wiped my dick with a wet wipe, wiped her tits and washed her hands. Then used a towel to dry me. End of the session.

Overall:
She did what she advertised, she was clear in her comms about what she does and doesn't do so no issues there. I wouldn't return personally as she is a long distance for me to make the trip. But if you wanted a regular place for a rub and tug with big tits go for it.

Please note she is away in Romania during August and back in September.

Offline sparkus

Those chebs keep em' coming, even from miles around  :sarcastic:

Offline sparkus

I'd say representative to a point but seems to scrub up a little better in person. Average looks, certainly not average chebs.

Offline Fully Sated

I'd say representative to a point but seems to scrub up a little better in person. Average looks, certainly not average chebs.

Thanks for the confirmation Sparkus.

Offline Chattymatty88

Are you allowed to tit fuck her ?

Offline sparkus

Offline Chattymatty88

Saw her yesterday she has got a weird face but she isn’t ugly and yeah her boobs are nice and big , however they are not the same level as Klara or busty bad girl .. also I have found a new gem in London that I haven’t seen anybody else speak about she has no adult work feedback but she was amazing in the sack huge tits nice ass freaky freaky girl .... External Link/Members Only. Thank me later guys . Also any big boobed cock gobblers let me know ??!!

Offline joe diddley

For a bit more, yes.

It was a tenner more as I recall but this was a little while ago before any reports on her. I didn't report at the time as this takes place in the context of a salon (one which is very obvious from the reports that have since appeared) and I didn't want to finger her (figuratively if not literally) if the salon owners didn't know. I expect that they do but couldn't have been certain then.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:43:40 am by joe diddley »

Offline Henry Hoover

The room where it takes place is really not discreet. But the massage is half decent.

Offline sparkus

The room where it takes place is really not discreet. But the massage is half decent.

But when the key locks the door, the fun(bags) begins!

Offline kuck

Offline Tedbandy

Is B2B out of the question do you think guys?

Offline sparkus

Will leave others to weigh in here, I think not?

As mentioned on several reviews, she's quite firm on her boundaries and whilst someone on here told me via PM he'd got her pants down it's never seemed on the cards for me but perhaps I'm just an ugly scruffy cunt compared to other stallions?

Offline joe diddley

Saw her twice and so can't be sure but I'd be very surprised to be honest. Good luck if you want to try in on though.