Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora - Leyton massage  (Read 3394 times)

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to azucar and sparta for their previous great work - thought I’d try this one out.

Booked an hour a few weeks back for £40.

It is a beauty salon on Leyton high road with toilets but no shower. Take a bus from Leyton tube, as parking doesn’t look great. Plenty of eateries about for post pop munchies.

Massage was so so, she said it would be a little firm at times, but if you like it Thai firm then you will be disappointed. She has some Romanian massage certificates on the wall and her technique shows she knows what she is doing.

She knew why I was there though.

Good ball groping and reach under work with extra oil.

About 45 mins in she asked me to flip and I asked her to go topless. She agreed on top lifted with tits out.

Those tits. Wow, just incredible. Big, firm. Slightly droopy but expected at that size, and all in all amazing. Allowed unlimited play and sucking on her nips and I didn’t venture south.

Slow gentle strokes to completion (everywhere) and then wipe down with towel/wipes.

Bid her farewell and skipped off leaving £20 for her extra troubles. .

Out of my way so may not return, but she is a good sp.

Agree with previous description: probably a size 12, small arse, f or g cup and not ugly but not a stunner. There is something about her face though... a nice girl I’m sure in civvie street!

Offline sparkus

Yes, they're an exceptional pair.  Massage is no great shakes but she doesn't skimp on the HE.

I still prefer a proper TCM b2b experience with RO and all the works.

Offline RAJEC

Yes, they're an exceptional pair.  Massage is no great shakes but she doesn't skimp on the HE.

I still prefer a proper TCM b2b experience with RO and all the works.

Forgot your shout out too sparkus! Great find and fully agree!

Not a fan of the orient im afraid, which is a shame as the supply of tcm with all the trimmings is aplenty.

Ideal order is: English, hungo, Indian, black and then on occasion, Asian (oriental).