Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte  (Read 6554 times)

Online wristjob

The first WG I booked called Charlotte was blonde with big fake tits - til I got there and she was a thin Asian girl. I asked where Charlotte was and she said it was her - dyed her hair. And skin and implants removed too I guess. Probably better than the original but nobody likes B&S.

2nd Charlotte was a bit of a bifta and totally unenthusiastic https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21931.0

3rd Charlotte was gorgeous - and totally unenthusiastic.

Not an entirely serious thread but just curious if there's anything in a name, and what names are good/bad.

Offline Matium

Re: the first Charlotte - didn't you turn around and walk out?

Offline ForrestGump

Please explain bifta for me? Urban dictionary definition for bifta is spliff  :unknown:

Online wristjob

Please explain bifta for me? Urban dictionary definition for bifta is spliff  :unknown:

Fat hefty troll. think of Les Dawson in drag

Offline ForrestGump

TY. Am now unable to shift that mental image of a gurn-faced Les Dawson in drag  :scare:

Online wristjob

Re: the first Charlotte - didn't you turn around and walk out?

It was a long time ago and I was less adept at that sort of thing but basically she was a lot hotter than the original girl so no.

Online wristjob

TY. Am now unable to shift that mental image of a gurn-faced Les Dawson in drag  :scare:

In an hour booking she went down on me twice but I didn't shag her cos basically I really didn't want to.

cockneybstrd

For me a Bifta is a spliff

A Biffer is as described the Les Dawson Mother in Law

In the spirit of the thread

Lisa for me

They have provided the best of times and the worst of times (in the punting sphere)

Offline CBPaul

Blimey, I think you've got a point here.

Only seen one Charlotte, drop dead gorgeous little thing but I had to check for vital signs half way through, I think she was concentrating entirely on her shopping list for the money I'd donated for the pleasure experiencing the closest I'll get to necrophilia. 

Offline sheriff bart

The only Charlotte I ever came across (heh) was Charlotte of Heathrow, who as far as I know retired a few years back  - now she was a fantastic punt.  :wackogirl:

Samanthas have always been good.  :dancegirl:

And also Kerrys. Have had at least 3 good Kerrys over the years.  :unknown:

All in the distant past and all retired - have opted for the Chinese rub-and-tugs in the last few years, where I can recommend Angela of Natural Ways. She's my 1st and only Angela.

Have read this back and decided to post even though its not really that useful to be honest. Will get back to having a proper punt and do a review ASAP.  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Two Charlottes I used to see -

External Link/Members Only

Both fairly similar - buxom and busty, blonde and British and both pretty dirty, with few limits (although tbf you won't necessarily get anal with BustyCharlottexxx as she's very tight back there. Both really nice girls in well-located, discrete flats.
However, they're both pricey, and whilst I like them both, I just don't pay that sort of money any more. No need.  ;)

Offline CBPaul

This has got me thinking.

Collette, seen 3 of them, all amazingly sexy size 10 with peachy bums, fuck like nothing on earth but all 3 were total basket cases.
Amanda, 3 of them too, all bigger girls, slower sex but bloody depressing to talk to. 
Nikki, can't remember how many, but they go like the clappers to from what I remember.

Cunning Linguist

Two Charlottes I used to see -

Both fairly similar - buxom and busty, blonde and British and both pretty dirty, with few limits (although tbf you won't necessarily get anal with BustyCharlottexxx as she's very tight back there. Both really nice girls in well-located, discrete flats.
However, they're both pricey, and whilst I like them both, I just don't pay that sort of money any more. No need.  ;)

2nd Charlotte there is pretty fit  :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes, she is and the pix are, if a bit photoshopped, not unduly so and are a fair representation  :thumbsup: And she's really nice and the flat's nice.... :unknown:  but -
I just don't pay that kind of money any more, cos it ain't necessary  ;)

Read the thread on SAAFE where they're all saying how quite business is since, you know, Christmas. The complacent, lardy English prostitutes who have been ridiculously overcharging for years are now really feeling the pain. £150 is now the absolute upper limit. £200/hr - absolute pisstake. Sorry.  :wackogirl: :bomb:

SirFrank

Prossies names are like prossies ages - unreal. Don't think I've ever punted with a Charlotte tho. Sounds very lardee daa

Offline Sedlmayer

Prossies names are like prossies ages - unreal. Don't think I've ever punted with a Charlotte tho. Sounds very lardee daa

I think, historically, Lucy's have been my favourite  :yahoo:

pleasure

That's pretty funny, I've always had a bit of a thing for the name "Charlotte", but the only Charlotte I've shagged so far was this girl: -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was drop dead gorgeous, a lovely friendly girl, and a total OCD cleanliness freak who offered virtually nothing advertised on her profile. She was one of my frustrating punts ever. YMMV, she seems to have racked up some decent feedback, so maybe she just really didn't like me.   :unknown:

Online wristjob

Hell yeah. I think there's something about girls over 30 - if they can stay thin and looking fit they have something younger girls never have.

That's kind of my point really. They pick the name so they pick a name that goes with how they see themselves, the image they want to portray. Nobody picks Mavis do they. So I guess girls who pick Charlotte probably think shagging isn't ladylike - you know, bit like courtesans.

Offline gorge

I saw a girl in Norwich a few years ago - can't remember her wg name. At the end of the session I said her proper name - at which she point she got defensive and confused - wondering how I knew - when I mentioned that she had it tatooed in big letters on her arm she calmed down a little!

Offline CBPaul

I think, historically, Lucy's have been my favourite  :yahoo:

You've got something there. Only seen 1 Lucy but she was one of the best, went under the name Lucy222 in Hitchin and then Lucy Alcox in London.

Just done a search for her but alas gone. Amazing how many variants of Juicy Lucy there are - how inventive.

Rochdull lad

I did an AW search of the Milfs of Greater Manchester the other week to see if anyone new had started on the scene.

As I was scrolling down on the 1st page,  my mouse went over the photo of one of the well-established WGs and caught the reference of the Profile photo she uses.  Rather than a .jpeg reference or something similar, it gave what is presumably her real name of "Elaine".  I've not seen her, but thought it'd be almost worthwhile just to throw in her real name at the end of the session!

javounet

Saw second charlotte a couple of times..great punts. Does she still offer A?

Offline threechilliman

I did an AW search of the Milfs of Greater Manchester the other week to see if anyone new had started on the scene.

As I was scrolling down on the 1st page,  my mouse went over the photo of one of the well-established WGs and caught the reference of the Profile photo she uses.  Rather than a .jpeg reference or something similar, it gave what is presumably her real name of "Elaine".  I've not seen her, but thought it'd be almost worthwhile just to throw in her real name at the end of the session!

Spill the beans RL. Or PM me the details? Always interested in a new one.

Offline Sedlmayer

Saw second charlotte a couple of times..great punts. Does she still offer A?

Haven't seen her in quite a while, but anal was always at discretion, as she is very tight there. I did anal with her once and tried on another occasion but couldn't squeeze it in  :cry: :(
The first Charlotte I linked to is also very nice and anal is pretty much guaranteed  :P In fact I broke my own rule re maximum price yesterday and saw her for the first time in ages, so I should probably do a review  ;)

Offline superchamp

All of these EE WG's are missing a trick here (pun intended) when every other one seems to call herself Nicole, Nicolle, Nikki, etc. There's a real paucity of good old fashioned names out there so why don't they choose names like Ethel, Mavis, Beryl, Phyllis or Doris? Not sure I could shag a Doris though, it would be a bit like shagging my old grandmother.

Offline Sedlmayer

All of these EE WG's are missing a trick here (pun intended) when every other one seems to call herself Nicole, Nicolle, Nikki, etc. There's a real paucity of good old fashioned names out there so why don't they choose names like Ethel, Mavis, Beryl, Phyllis or Doris? Not sure I could shag a Doris though, it would be a bit like shagging my old grandmother.

There is a Hungarian Doris in Wimbledon actually  :D

Rochdull lad

Spill the beans RL. Or PM me the details? Always interested in a new one.

Here you are, 3cm.  She may not be new to you; I don't know.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ewww, superchamp  :vomit: ; you're not still doing that  :scare:, are you?!  ;)

javounet

Haven't seen her in quite a while, but anal was always at discretion, as she is very tight there. I did anal with her once and tried on another occasion but couldn't squeeze it in  :cry: :(
The first Charlotte I linked to is also very nice and anal is pretty much guaranteed  :P In fact I broke my own rule re maximum price yesterday and saw her for the first time in ages, so I should probably do a review  ;)

Funnily enough I had been tempted by :https://www.adultwork.com/680213  but could not get past the size 14.

Busty Charlotte's price has gone way up...saw her when she was anabel and charging 180. Very Kinky but no anal :-(

10 review(s) found for MySecretLife linked to in above post (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Sedlmayer

Funnily enough I had been tempted by :https://www.adultwork.com/680213  but could not get past the size 14.
She's a great girl in terms of attitude, service, friendliness and so on, but she's for guys who like a buxom girl. She's no BBW but there's no use trying to say she's anything but curvy. I'm fine with that and she's honest about it, but fair enough if that's not for you.

Busty Charlotte's price has gone way up...saw her when she was anabel and charging 180. Very Kinky but no anal :-(
Yes, that's right. I did do anal with her as I said above, but it definitely was at discretion and she may well have stopped doing it by the time you saw her.

10 review(s) found for MySecretLife linked to in above post (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)