Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela - Brazilian B2B Massage - Kilburn NW6  (Read 9684 times)

28 review(s) for Ginger Massage GFE (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline johnny786

Been a while since i posted a review and honestly part of that is due to covid and the other part is due to not having too many exceptional massages worth shouting about...... Today that changed.

Comms:
Found Gabriella on gumtree looking for massages in Kilburn, an old stomping ground of mine. Gabrielas pics are what drew me to her profile, it could have easily been hit or miss or B&S but actually in person she is even more of a sexy mamacita (i do have a bit of a thing for latinas, dont tell the indian wife, your mileage may vary)  :blush: i threw her a text and whatsapp, she qas a bit slow on the initial reply but once we got going it was fast, i was going to be late but messaged her for the address as my battery was going to die and she complied.

Gabriela was based in a small block of flats on quex road just off the corener of the O2 store in Kilburn, police tape and car outside a bit ominous but it is Kilburn so i shouldnt be surprised, called her and she let me in telling me the door.

The experience:
Got done with paperwork swiftly (120 for the deluxe B2B package) and i jumped in for a quick shower. Came out and lay on the table. Did not look at her getting undressed but she did not waste time and got naked quickly but subtly. Her massage style was full of the 3 S's for me, Smooth, Sexy and Subtle. CC swipes were so subtle you wouldnt even realise and you could tell she actually knew how to give a good massage. Lots of focus on upper body and arms at the start before half way through she got on top, prior to this she allowed me to stroke her leg and buttock form the side and i think she encouraged it because her leg kept subtly finding my hands. When she got on top she was very active and even ran her lips and tongue around my ears for a sexy experience and down my neck. Then she made her way to the main events down below. Stroking both my arse and cock smoothly and sexily.

Turned over and there was no rush for me to cum cum cum, she was slow and subtle with the cock while making plenty of eye contact and allow me to finger bang her and taste my fingers, potentially more on the table but i didnt chance my luck, she was wanking me off for a good 15 minutws slowly before she even showed a bit of haste but again she was very polite and professional instead of being a clock watcher. Alas i came in a spunky volcano that i havent in a while and there was so much relief that i had to lie there for a good 2 minutes before even thinking about getting up for a shower. Very much so my best massage in a long time since Julie and Shila from Golden fingers spa.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Lucky sod!

Thanks for the almost premature review  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shadow314

Picture looked familiar, think this is her AW External Link/Members Only, though phone number doesn't match.

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Picture looked familiar, think this is her AW External Link/Members Only, though phone number doesn't match.

Thanks to OP for the review. Met Gabriella today, and can confirm that she is the same person as the AW link quoted above. Review to follow later. It was full service for 140 per hour. Good service overall, however the flat was not great.

Offline ass-worshipper69x

Offline zushiboys

Thanks to OP for the review. Met Gabriella today, and can confirm that she is the same person as the AW link quoted above. Review to follow later. It was full service for 140 per hour. Good service overall, however the flat was not great.

Hey mate, any chance of a review/description of services you received? Interested in seeing this one. Cheers

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Hey mate, any chance of a review/description of services you received? Interested in seeing this one. Cheers

Done

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283749.0

Offline johnny786

Just an FYI to late visitors to this post. The number has changed hands to another Brazilian girl that does not provide the same services that Gabriella/Alessia did. She’s still in Brazil for now afaik.