Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Ginger Massage GFE - Kilburn NW6  (Read 13110 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5097989) (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

External Link/Members Only

This was in June 2020, limited opportunities for getting out but she happened to be local(ish) and the recent massage review was compelling.

Comms: Text messages on the day. Pretty easy.

Price: £140 for FS

Services: OWO, DFK, Fingering, Massage, Protected Sex

Location: Council flat in Kilburn. Bit grim. She has moved to the city now.

Girl: Her AW pics are pretty representative. AW physical description is largely correct too, though I think she is not size 14 all over. Her torso is closer to size 10/12, her lower half is much wider. Smooth skin. Charming smile. I thought she had a pretty face. Not a head turner by any measure however very pleasant overall. IIRC there were some tattoos on her.

Meet: We hadn’t agreed services beforehand and I was keen FS anyway. She greeted me dressed in a body fitting massage tunic, no lowers. Smiling throughout. Walked into the room which had a double bed and massage table. We exchanged pleasantries and I asked her about FS straight up. She said it would be £140, paid up and off to wash my hands. No shower offered - I didn’t need one anyway.

Back to the room, she is in her basic lingerie, somewhat sexy... she walked up to me for a gentle kiss, which lingered on for a while... I explored her body.. found her skin to be very smooth. Gently fingered her while kissing her neck and boobs. Soon we were both undressed and on the bed.

OWO followed, pretty average and sensual, she wasn’t keen on me holding her hair or head. Soon on with dom and into CG. This was pretty good, I got her to relax on top of me and pounded away. Her moans were pretty authentic and she really got into it. She asked me to slow down a bit and pretty much started eating my face off.

Flipped into doggy then. She is WIDE. I am not an ass man, but I suspect she will not disappoint those who are. I gently grabbed her hair a bit and her shoulders and then pounded away. She took it quite well and was moaning more... as she started to push backwards into my thrusts it all got too exciting and I came in the bag. I got the sense that she wanted to keep going.

By now we were about 20 mins in already. She cleaned up and bit of chat. She told me about her plans to move to central london. And after the short chat asked me to get onto the massage table.

Massage was pretty good... she got the pressure right and was keen to make sure I got the most out of the massage. About 15 mins later she asked if I wanted my HJ now. What proceeded was an expert HJ with warm oil. I would have preferred some edging but she was very good, and had me cumming in no time.

After a few moments of relaxation, I freshened up and was out after a gentle kiss. I left her premises at roughly the 50 mins mark.

Conclusion: Overall I enjoyed it, but this wasn’t VFM. At £140 I would expect more from the venue in terms of comfort and cleanliness. Gabriella was lovely all through the meet. May return at some point.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 05:09:52 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline zushiboys

Cheers for review mate  :drinks: She looks like a civvie that i wanna smash lol.

Did it seem like she would have gone for round 2 (the full works, not just a HJ?)
What size would you say her tits are? Don't look bigger than an A/B? I'm typically a breast man, but may have to go see her for the arse! Cheers

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Cheers for review mate  :drinks: She looks like a civvie that i wanna smash lol.

Did it seem like she would have gone for round 2 (the full works, not just a HJ?)
What size would you say her tits are? Don't look bigger than an A/B? I'm typically a breast man, but may have to go see her for the arse! Cheers

She’s an easy B cup. I reckon you would manage two rounds of FS, she came across as an authentic provider. It would be prudent to let her know in advance just so you are not disappointed on the day.

Offline johnny786

Very good, even though shes moved to the other side of london i had to give a visit before i left the other day

Offline johnny786

Just an FYI to late visitors to this post. The number has changed hands to another Brazilian girl that does not provide the same services that Gabriella/Alessia did. She’s still in Brazil for now afaik.

Offline Advent9208

Would you say those pictures are representative of her bum? If so whilst her bum may be wide it doesn’t look like it particularly protrudes much from the side angle atleast. Shame she has no pics from the back.

Offline Hunter84

visted her tday my self, she was a dream!! i have done a review can't wait to go back!