Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: S W E E T PEACH / Warren St  (Read 1145 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only
£80/30 mins

She’s a tall BBW with a big rear – I was expecting this as I’d seen some reviews on this site and noted a photo-shop adjustment. Photos collected here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218653.0

She's even blobbier now than some of these pics would imply. Time to get dieting!

The action too place in Curly Sandra’s room where there is a big mirror -  but I don’t think I made much use of it on that occasion. She must have been on tour from Hatfield.

The meeting started with some snogging. I don’t remember her delivery of OWO being anything out of the ordinary. A no-frills service. I did do 69 and remember that being ok.

On to the sex ... I started in doggy and after some time we changed over to mish. For me sex is usually less exciting than the blow-job, but in this instance she was a pretty good shag. She felt nice to the touch, and tight inside. I was able to spend ages sucking her erect and responsive nipples, alternating this with snogging her. She gave decent eye contact - I told her she was lovely to keep her motivated. I finished with a nice come – my second of that day.

20 minutes of action.

Conclusion: £50 would have been VFM. £80 is way over the top for a BBW - that's driving the neutral rating. This was not a bad experience, but I wouldn’t feel the need to repeat.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:14:46 am by bedhedred »