Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Nicoll x - Warren Street - TOFTT  (Read 1618 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Booked over text, quick responses.

Location : 1 min walk from Warren Street station. Promptly buzzed in, up 3 flights of stairs. Decent apartment with en-suite shower. Same apartment as Unique Monica

Price : £80 for 30 mins

Services : FK, OWO, Fingering and protected sex in various positions.

The WG : She is the WG in the pics, in her mid 20s, smiley, 5'8" taller than the advertised height, soft lips, Tits neither soft nor firm, big suckable nipples,  beer belly, sexy big peachy arse, clean and shaved pussy.

The Punt: Sorted paperwork's out. There was no foreplay. Can tell she is new to the whole thing, said she has just been doing this for past few months. She was very pleasant, shower offered (taken).

Confirmed I preferred OWO, on to the bed straight into it. Good suction, did not hesitate to suck the balls and suck below the balls. Decent BJ skills with mouth and hand at the base. Few mins in she asked if I was ready for sex. Requested for 69.

Her arse is bigger than normal polish WGs I have punted. Sucked on her clean shaved pussy. Tongue fucked her and fingered her. While she was going strong in sucking OWO. I think she expected me to cum in mouth. I wanted to try her pussy.

Rubbered up in CG. Kissed her while she was riding me, it was strange beacsue she doesn't  get into kissing there was no passion. Even when u kissed her  her eyes were wide open starring back. Tight pussy, switched to RCG to watch her pussy and arse. No lube used, she was very tight and it kept me on the edge. There was no moaning or any reaction felt a bit weird.

Switched to doggy to enjoy the view of the big arse, grabbed onto her hips and fucked her deep and hard. She's was holding on to the pillow, enjoyed her arse slapping against my body. Emptied my load in the condom.

She passed me some wipes, chit chat while I got dressed and left. Noticed a camera behind the door inside the apartment as I left.

Summary : Clean, young, tight pussy, big arse, tall, long hair, not very sensual or GFE, decent BJ skills. Dont really know to kiss, smiley, can speak decent English.

Visit again : No There are better WGs for the same value, probably in couple of months when she gains experience she will be better.

Advice to WG: Don't rush the punter, probably find out preferences, learn to kiss, Unique Monica has a Master's degree in that department. Add more passion into the act, else it feels like having sex with a sex doll. Probably best at £60 with skills on offer.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the TOFTT, Sinz :hi:

Bar the "beer belly", this WG looks and reads promising. I think I'll HL and give Nicoll a month or two to learn the ropes before meeting her.

:drinks:

Offline Sinz

Cheers for the TOFTT, Sinz :hi:

Bar the "beer belly", this WG looks and reads promising. I think I'll HL and give Nicoll a month or two to learn the ropes before meeting her.

:drinks:

She's definitely the girl in the pics, but physically looked different, there was no sex appeal or effort to be sexy if that makes sense.

Offline Cumberland

.....there was no sex appeal or effort to be sexy if that makes sense.

Makes complete sense. So often the case with the younger girls. I guess it takes experience and confidence to fake it with conviction. But that’s the job these girls have chosen and they need to realise just being young isn’t enough to get a repeat visit.

Offline lebon121

I dont think the girl in the pictures is nicoll herself as i visted her on monday . She is tall brunette with a fat arse . Not attractive. This one on the photo is slim and no arse shape at all.
Nicoll does rimm on you and it is including in the price. I paid £80 for 30 minutes punt.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline LLPunting

I dont think the girl in the pictures is nicoll herself as i visted her on monday . She is tall brunette with a fat arse . Not attractive. This one on the photo is slim and no arse shape at all.
Nicoll does rimm on you and it is including in the price. I paid £80 for 30 minutes punt.

Given Sinz's credibility perhaps you were B&Sd?

Offline Sinz

The lips, color and length of the hair confirms the pics are hers. But yes heavy photoshopping going on. The first 2 pics evidently shows the pics have been squeezed in. She is not a small or short girl as the pics would suggest as mentioned before.

Just because she pretends to rim or does rimming doesn't justify £80. She is a decent and polite WG, but she is new in the play field and needs to develop her skills before charging such rates.

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Sinz for the review. Did she try DT during OWO and was it toothy? Thanks.

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sinz for the review. Did she try DT during OWO and was it toothy? Thanks.

Yes, she did try DT, decent attempt, not toothy.

Offline Sinz

News pics and terrible photoshopping to make her look slim is very evident.

I mean seriously look at the curves on the wall cupboard  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:42:08 pm by Sinz »