Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most annoying "celebrities "  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Clearly, of the many tens of thousands of hours of broadcasting on both BBC TV and BBC Radio, you cannot be expected to like all of it  ;)
The way forward is a tiered system. If the BBC opened up ALL of their archive I would pay for it, as I've said why the fuck isn't Blackadder or The Young Ones or Bottom on iPlayer?

Offline winkywanky

I'm not sure of the limit on iPlayer, I suspect it may be to do with Ofcom but I'm not sure?

Perhaps they think the internet will get blown up.

I do think it's not necessarily completely in their hands though, and this was the case long before Britbox was even thought of.

Offline Kool Keef

Sam cuntyface wankstain  bellend cunty cunt Smith
Just fuck off you attention seeking waste of oxygen and take you bullshit instagram account with you.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yep, the male Adele, can't stand the female one so he can fuck right off

Offline Sparta Prada

Yep, the male Adele, can't stand the female one so he can fuck right off

It’s they  :lol:

Offline Chorley

I can't help thinking you ought to be applying a little more consistency here Chorley  :rolleyes:  :D.
I stand by Stacey Dooley WW.  :P I also find Rylan Clark and Alan Carr quite amusing.   :P Don't hate me.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tesla

The way forward is a tiered system. If the BBC opened up ALL of their archive I would pay for it, as I've said why the fuck isn't Blackadder or The Young Ones or Bottom on iPlayer?

I think Blackadder is on UKTV play

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think Blackadder is on UKTV play
Yeah certainly showing some blackadder on Yesterday at the moment

Offline King Nuts

Clearly, of the many tens of thousands of hours of broadcasting on both BBC TV and BBC Radio, you cannot be expected to like all of it  ;)

No, but I am still expected to contribute to all of it.

Offline King Nuts

I happily pay the licence fee just for Radio 4

The budget for BBC radio is about one-twentieth of the UK Foreign Aid budget.

So we could hack 5 per cent out of that, and pay for the entire output of BBC Radio.

Offline winkywanky

I stand by Stacey Dooley WW.  :P I also find Rylan Clark and Alan Carr quite amusing.   :P Don't hate me.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dooley would be OK if her voice were down about an octave, it wouldn't grate quite so much.

Alan Carr does my head in (Jimmy Carr I quite like). I do like Tom Allen though, he makes me chuckle (a constant stream of chuckling is as enjoyable as a belly laugh IMO).

Offline Kool Keef

Dooley would be OK if her voice were down about an octave, it wouldn't grate quite so much.

Alan Carr does my head in (Jimmy Carr I quite like). I do like Tom Allen though, he makes me chuckle (a constant stream of chuckling is as enjoyable as a belly laugh IMO).

I like Stacey Dooley, think it's great to have a working class accent on the BBC which is unbearably middle class imo

Offline winkywanky

I like Stacey Dooley, think it's great to have a working class accent on the BBC which is unbearably middle class imo

You are surely kidding? I think there's never been more working class, 'ordinary' and even street voices on the BBC.

Perhaps not so much on Newsnight but on every entertainment show, many documentaries and all over the continuity announcing.

Offline Kool Keef

You are surely kidding? I think there's never been more working class, 'ordinary' and even street voices on the BBC.

Perhaps not so much on Newsnight but on every entertainment show, many documentaries and all over the continuity announcing.

Street voices  :sarcastic:

Offline Chorley

Innit  bruv? Ya get me blood? Safe, mandem etc, etc, etc :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:32:13 am by Chorley »

Offline Kool Keef

Innit  bruv? Ya get me blood? Safe, mandem etc, etc, etc :D

Nooooooo.....
Hate it when Telly trys to cater to the yoof.
What I've seen off BBC 3 looks awful but then again I am old

Offline winkywanky

You may scoff!  :D

Slightly sanitised, but 'street' nevertheless.

A couple of times I have heard an announcer on BBC1 in the evening say 'aks' instead of ask, and slightly stumbling as they did so.

Offline winkywanky

Nooooooo.....
Hate it when Telly trys to cater to the yoof.
What I've seen off BBC 3 looks awful but then again I am old

BBC3 does contain the odd little gem, but watching a whole evening on there is quite alarming for anyone who doesn't have close contact with 'young people of today'.

Offline Kool Keef

I'm sure there are more accents that aren't necessarily  Home Counties on the BBC these days, got quotas to fill I'm sure lol,  but they still tend to get that bland BBC training.
Stacey Dooley comes across natural to me & not 'BBC trained' so to speak, that's what I meant.

Offline Kool Keef

BBC3 does contain the odd little gem, but watching a whole evening on there is quite alarming for anyone who doesn't have close contact with 'young people of today'.

My days are filled with CBeebies......oh the joys!!!  :cry:

Offline winkywanky

I agree, her 'natural way' comes across quite endearingly, and she is a good investigative reporter. The way she is means she can speak openly with the subjects of her programmes and they open up.

She's a mighty good dancer.

She's actually very sexy, until she opens her mouth  :D.

Offline Chorley

I agree, her 'natural way' comes across quite endearingly, and she is a good investigative reporter. The way she is means she can speak openly with the subjects of her programmes and they open up.

Its not her fault. She is from Luton after all.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Luton?!!

She saaaands like she comes from Dagenham  :D.

Offline Kool Keef

A couple of times I have heard an announcer on BBC1 in the evening say 'aks' instead of ask, and slightly stumbling as they did so.

The horror!!!! The absolute HORROR!!!!  :scare:
I shall write a letter to the BBC controller forthwith!!!  :diablo:

Offline winkywanky

I don't care that much about accents but proper English needs to be spoken.

And if we're going to have street accents, then we ought to have Scouse, Brummy, Geordie and West Country too.

Offline Kool Keef

Think she'd be a good fuck.
Wonder if she's still with the Strictly dancer who's been married about 8 times?

Offline winkywanky

Time will tell!

I think her last bloke was a cab driver, she's probably still enjoying this one  :lol:.

Offline King Nuts

If aks is acceptable, cnuts should be next.

Offline Seasoned Vet

Prince Naseem Hamed.. extremely arrogant piece of shit...

Bumped into him in a pool hall in Victoria he was with his brother. Came across down to earth with me

I'd go with Carl Froch arrogant lil fucker annoying as fuck too. Was pleased when I saw him getting schooled by Andre Ward

Offline ulstersubbie

Alan Titchmarsh. If only I could find a spare garden to bury him in!

Offline Avg_Joe

Time will tell!

I think her last bloke was a cab driver, she's probably still enjoying this one  :lol:.

..... waiting for the FakeTaxi episode  :D
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Offline Romeo Sensini

Those TOWIE bints who have somehow made a 'career' out of having a kid, especially that Fearne one.

Any of the cackling Loose Women witches.

Celebrity tango faced retard Joe Fucking Swash.

Joel Dommett, unfunny comedian who built a career on getting secretly filmed having a wank on cam after getting catfished.

I thought he was gay but if you want to hate him a bit more just google his missus.