Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ethics  (Read 5930 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

We have recently read on here about ladies who go to some lengths to expose punters by revealing their private life in public. Despicable. So how do we stand, for example, on writing field reports or otherwise drawing attention to ladies with whom we have punted which could expose them, after they expressly agreed mutual discretion.

I now know that someone I shall soon meet will see me discreetly so that her partner will not know that she has been with a punter. I also know what I think is her real forename as distinct from her punting ID. (I do not yet know if the partner is a man or a woman and if they are married to each other).

Yes, the punter comes first but on the other hand, first do no harm - nor do I wish to incite revenge.

So if I post a report in my usual manner is that ethical? What does the team think?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:49:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

cockneybstrd

Is she an actually prossie. What I mean is does she advertise herself in any public form to sell sex for money, ?

I wouldnt for instance put the email address up and pictures up of woman I have met off Craig lists for Reward encounters. As that would be breaking their privacy as they do not advertise themselves as prostitutes.

To be frank in the circumstances I would keep it to yourself.

Offline hendrix

I think it's one of those things where if you have to ask yourself if you're being discreet enough, then you're probably not. So, safest not to publicise  the punt in my view.

Offline house music dave

Agree with cockney,

I wrote a pointless screed and then re-read your point. her personality and character could influence the review, if she is quite forward and confident and likes the publicity why not?

HMD   
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:02:51 pm by house music dave »

SirFrank

Discretion works both ways when punting and is IMO sacrosanct. Anything that compromises a punter or WG is unacceptable. Anyone who writes a review that makes either party identifiable in someway is a complete cunt and beyond contempt. If I were the WG in question and I read this thread with some idea of who you were I'd be contacting you now to say go fuck yourself the meet is off. I wouldn't take a chance on meeting a girl if I thought she was indiscrete and I imagine Most WGs operate on the same policy.

On another note she may also seek to dish it out tenfold if you fucked her over and tbh she'd be well within her rights.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:18:21 pm by SirFrank »

cockneybstrd

We have recently read on here about ladies who go to some lengths to expose punters by revealing their private life in public. Despicable. So how do we stand, for example, on writing field reports or otherwise drawing attention to ladies with whom we have punted which could expose them, after they expressly agreed mutual discretion.

I now know that someone I shall soon meet will see me discreetly so that her partner will not know that she has been with a punter. I also know what I think is her real forename as distinct from her punting ID. (I do not yet know if the partner is a man or a woman and if they are married to each other).

Yes, the punter comes first but on the other hand, first do no harm - nor do I wish to incite revenge.

So if I post a report in my usual manner is that ethical? What does the team think?

I find the bit highlighted a bit creepy. Why are you interested in this kind of thing, What is the matter with you ?.

Offline house music dave

My screed said something about two nukes pointing at each other like a zero sum game. Anonymity in punting works because you both know that you could fuck each other over and both know the consequences of that. In defence of HP, I've been a bit over zealous before and written a hotel name, which when pieced together with other information could reveal a pattern. Often we can get into the mindset of sharing just for sharings sake. look at the amount of fuck up's on facebook. The key question is what would be the benefit to UKP readers of HP writing a review, given the situation, we couldn't meet her I guess 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think you can be vague enough, yet detailed enough to offer advice. For example I don't see anything wrong with mentioning someone has tribal tatts and a pierced belly button - as some men hate that stuff. I also see no problem mentioning the location area e.g. Highgate, but not 187 High Street. I also make a habit of mentioning if the house was a shithole or if she said "don't touch my tits".

I have every intention of being discreet. Nothing is the matter with me. Please do not jump up and down and virtually yell at me. It is just a new issue for me and I am thinking aloud as it were.

I never met a lady for a punt before where a report with for example an AW ID, body and location description would identify her. I like this site and enjoy writing up my punts. But for the first time here is one where I shall keep quiet. And I wondered if this issue had occurred before to any of my virtual friends on here.

Offline mattylondon

If this woman has expressly asked for your encounter to remain discrete, in advance, the answer is simple. You should not post a report. End of.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:44:11 pm by mattylondon »

cockneybstrd

I have every intention of being discreet. Nothing is the matter with me. Please do not jump up and down and virtually yell at me. It is just a new issue for me and I am thinking aloud as it were.

I never met a lady for a punt before where a report with for example an AW ID, body and location description would identify her. I like this site and enjoy writing up my punts. But for the first time here is one where I shall keep quiet. And I wondered if this issue had occurred before to any of my virtual friends on here.

i posted a thread in the off topic on something that occurred to me during an outcall to me recently. Have a read and might explain why I think its a bit odd

Stealthshagger

Without discretion, we have no hobby. If something isn't advertised or put online by the party themselves, it shouldn't be there I feel. Reviews are  a consumer report essentially. You do need to stick to agreed upon terms though. If being extra discreet is agreed upon, stick to it.

Offline mattylondon

Sounds to me like you know a little too much about this woman already. Are you sure that you want to get in the middle of 'her situation' domestically, just for a little back rub, blow and fuck? Is she worth it? Sounds like too much aggravation to me. You haven't even punted her yet!

Offline wristjob

I don't get how anything anything in the normal realm of things would identify someone. There will be enough info on AW to get an idea about her, and then maybe comment on the accuracy of basic stuff there.

EDIT: But yes I agree with the others - you shoulnd't really do anything that expozes her as a WG to people who are likely to know her.

Offline CBPaul

You are obviously concerned about the consequences of leaving a report on this one HP so the default has to be don't do it - but you seem to have come to that conclusion anyway.

I've read a lot of HP's reports and found them entertaining, keep them coming - but not this one obviously. Some WGs do say things about their life outside punting, some true some no doubt bullshit, but as far as I'm concerned it is generally off limits for reviews. From memory I don't think HP has strayed outside the information already available on an AW profile in his previous reports.

Hope you have a good punt.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If she advertises online then go ahead post a review obviously leaving her real name out of it.  If she does not advertise anywhere and this is more a quick fuck for extra cash and she is not doing it on a regular basis then don't.
If we advertise online then you wont be giving any details not already available apart from if she did what she says she does etc.
If not advertising in public then best to not leave any reminders anywhere

Offline smiths

If your that bothered dont punt with her then you arent involved at all.

If a WG advertises in the public arena then thats 100% her responsibility not a punters for doing a review on her in my view. We dont have a no reports list on here and i see that as a good thing because bad WGs cant opt out of getting bad reviews.

If the WG doesnt advertise in the public arena then dont do a review on here and keep it between yourselves if thats what she asks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think all prostitutes should have to accept reviews, that is part and parcel of the business.
I am a member of a Domination forum, look at this no-reports list, fucking ridiculous ----------

The following Mistresses have stated that they do not wish to be reviewed.

Goddess Diana of Brighton
Mistress Vashti
Sidonia von Bork
Leg Mistress
Mistress Alex of Leeds
Goddess Sharimara
Canewell Academy
Lady Sonia
Madam Karina
Mistress Scarlet
Mistress Storm
Mistress Ebb
Madame Beatrice of London
Mistress Monique of London
Mistress Chloe
Mistress Debbie Strix
Mistress Ingrid of Sheffield
Governess X
Diva
Ms Zoe
Mistress Katie of Kingston upon Hull
Mistress Bridget
Lady Samantha
Miss Anna
Miss X
Mistress Fiorre
Mistress Shulay
Mistress Ursula
Mistress Armageddon
Aberrant Angel
Mistress Daniella
Dr D'Nyle
Alice-Malice
Lady Governa
Mistress Arella
Ingrid Frost
Mistress Hourglass
Miss Olivia Fitzgerald

aha, now I understand
that is why you have given up writing reviews?

I think all prostitutes should have to accept reviews, that is part and parcel of the business.
I am a member of a Domination forum, look at this no-reports list, fucking ridiculous ----------

The following Mistresses have stated that they do not wish to be reviewed.

Goddess Diana of Brighton
Mistress Vashti
Sidonia von Bork
Leg Mistress
Mistress Alex of Leeds
Goddess Sharimara
Canewell Academy
Lady Sonia
Madam Karina
Mistress Scarlet
Mistress Storm
Mistress Ebb
Madame Beatrice of London
Mistress Monique of London
Mistress Chloe
Mistress Debbie Strix
Mistress Ingrid of Sheffield
Governess X
Diva
Ms Zoe
Mistress Katie of Kingston upon Hull
Mistress Bridget
Lady Samantha
Miss Anna
Miss X
Mistress Fiorre
Mistress Shulay
Mistress Ursula
Mistress Armageddon
Aberrant Angel
Mistress Daniella
Dr D'Nyle
Alice-Malice
Lady Governa
Mistress Arella
Ingrid Frost
Mistress Hourglass
Miss Olivia Fitzgerald

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
If she advertises online then go ahead post a review obviously leaving her real name out of it.  If she does not advertise anywhere and this is more a quick fuck for extra cash and she is not doing it on a regular basis then don't.
If we advertise online then you wont be giving any details not already available apart from if she did what she says she does etc.
If not advertising in public then best to not leave any reminders anywhere

THIS ^^^

If she's advertising ANYWHERE then a standard review of services isn't going to be indiscrete unless you include her real name, working address and her day job. Which of course you wouldn't.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you don't want to review said lady for discretion reasons or any other reason, don't feel obliged that you have to review everyone you see - it's always the punters choice.

PS. I always thought Miss X was a generic joke name, like Fred Bloggs or Joe Public; I can't believe a prossie has that name.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

aha, now I understand
that is why you have given up writing reviews?

LOL. That list dates from 2009 (not that that in any way devalues JRC's point) and a lot of the names on the list seem to have retired or at least to have removed their online presence.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Indiscreet. Sorry, but one can have too many typos ;)

Ah lordy. You wouldn't think I actually get paid for my writing, would you! :sarcastic:

Thanks. Indiscreet is a word I always get wrong. Same as councillor/counsellor.

Rochdull lad

I've read and re-read your OP, Hp; before throwing in my twopennyworth, because I'm not quite sure what you're asking here.

In the past, I used to write Field Reports on AW, and now do so here.  In both places, I've always followed what I've always thought of as the "Party Line", so to speak.  An good example would be our now-retired mutual friend "Lustylush".  My AW report on the first of my visits to her used her "Punting ID"[Lustylush] rather than her actual forename; and recorded the name of the town in which I saw her I saw her, which I much later discovered is some 15 miles as the crow flies from her home town, thereby minimising any chance of her cover in that home town being blown.

I have to say I don't understand the meaning of  the 2nd paragraph of your OP.

To me, you have [deliberately?] worded that paragraph so as to require clarification before any of us could offer a meaningful opinion and the questions which occur to me are as follows:

Does the first sentence mean that you're planning to have a punt with someone whom you've "met" through some medium/circumstances other than [e.g.] Adultwork?
Is the implication of your phrase "her punting ID" that she's a WG, with a WG's alias?
If she's got a "punting ID", why on earth would you not want to use it in any FR?

I've never read any of your Reports on here because we shop on different stalls of the market, so to speak, and I haven't looked at any of them before typing this so I don't know what your "usual manner" of reporting is.

What on earth would be your purpose in using what you think, possibly wrongly, may be her actual forename in any report, other than to be at least mischevious, or at worst a trouble-stirrer for her?
If she's got a "punting ID", why wouldn't her partner know that she has been with you as a punter?
And what, other than total prurience, does the gender and marital status of her and her partner matter to you?

I don't think it's right that you should ask us in your later Post not to "virtually yell" at you; you surely know how many of us on here feel about your apparent boasting of "barebacking" - your OP strikes me of you trying to think up another issue to scandalise us.

How about responding on here to some of the questions I've asked you, and trying to convince me that you're not planning to make trouble for the woman you're intending to see?

I wrote this yesterday further down the thread after my 'OP'

So I am not going to to do the report, but it is often a tightrope to walk about what one says and what one does not say, and this time I shall avoid the tightrope and not write any report at all. Maybe from the replies on here it is an issue follow punters have also faced as it aroused some thoughtful responses.

Rochdull lad

I read that before I posted.

I'm a bit surprised that someone as experienced on here as you would ask us not to "jump up and down and virtually yell at me."  Surely you know that no poster can prescribe how the rest of us will resond to what he posts.

I can't see why, if you have every intention of being discreet, you started the thread in the first place. :unknown: