Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51431 times)

Online Dickled

I miss Martine Croxall, who got the push from the BBC after showing pleasure at the reported trials and tribulations of Boris Johnson.
She's worth a thousand Naga Munchettys!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I miss Martine Croxall, who got the push from the BBC after showing pleasure at the reported trials and tribulations of Boris Johnson.
She's worth a thousand Naga Munchettys!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Indeed. I've seen her in person and she has quite a comfy looking bod, I was perhaps admiring it too much as she tipped me a cheeky wink as she walked past.

Offline fredhiggins

Indeed. I've seen her in person and she has quite a comfy looking bod, I was perhaps admiring it too much as she tipped me a cheeky wink as she walked past.
Fuck, lovely.

Offline Winker121

I miss Martine Croxall, who got the push from the BBC after showing pleasure at the reported trials and tribulations of Boris Johnson.
She's worth a thousand Naga Munchettys!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I would say so as well.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Re: Croxall above, she was on earlier with the equally delectable Sarah Smith.  About the only thing worth paying the licence fee for.

Offline cmspunk


Online WASA38

Delving into history a bit but few could have enjoyed as much reverence as the late Lee Carson . She smuggled herself into Normandy shortly after the D-day landings and was in the front of the action until the end. To quote from her Wiki entry which is a fascinating read,  'According to British journalist and author, Ben Macintyre, Carson "was one of the finest war reporters of the twentieth century: resourceful, resilient, witty and astonishingly brave."

She was also a real beauty , quoting  from  Macintyre's book Colditz, 'Lee Carson has wavy red hair that hangs down to her shoulders , cool green eyes that light up when she talks and full red lips.

Offline mr.bluesky

Rebeca Wood who appears on BBC West Midlands as a weather forecaster and reporter.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: January 08, 2025, 08:36:49 pm by Chorley »

Offline Jazzy99

« Last Edit: January 11, 2025, 01:51:43 pm by Jazzy99 »

Offline Bonker

Hmmm that's quite a good term for breasts in a tight top.

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
Caitlin Hutchinson, BBC Scotland.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not the most beautiful but sexy as fuck.


Offline dubs

On Sky news at the moment wearing a very tight white top, India McTaggart

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
Tina Daheley looking smoking on BBC breakfast this morning.  :rose:

Offline Williams56

Susie Fowler-Watt, bit mumsy for some, but she does it for me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online DastardlyDick

Susie Fowler-Watt, bit mumsy for some, but she does it for me

Hidden Image/Members Only
She certainly has impressive chebs!  :wacko:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She certainly has impressive chebs!  :wacko:

Never heard of but where can I tune in to?




Offline Williams56


Online Mr Garmin

Mentioned before that BBC and Sky news anchor Karin Giannone is my perfect news presenter

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Sophia Wenzler - GB News

Hidden Image/Members Only

I posted her on the women you wish were escort thread, tidy as fuck!