Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51447 times)

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Palki Sharma of India's WION
External Link/Members Only

She makes every news report sound like a lecture, pure Reithian "inform and educate". Yet she appears to deliver every report ad-hoc, unscripted. Purely factual delivery, no emotional shit

And I think she's good looking

I find her voice quite easy on the ear. Much nicer than most Romanians.  :)

Offline chrishornx

Exactly. The sort of face it would be very easy and pleasureable to spunk on.

you sly old boy ..that would be nice

Offline threechilliman

you sly old boy ..that would be nice
Less of the old!

In fairness, in the NW, the BBC has provided us with quite a number of female presenters, both news, weather and roving reporters I wouldn't mind an hour with.

Offline A Decent Fist

Exactly. The sort of face it would be very easy and pleasureable to spunk on.

Like this, you mean...

External Link/Members Only

There are lots of Japanese news anchor porn clips like that one, but all pixelated. This is the only one I can find uncensored.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

Less of the old!

In fairness, in the NW, the BBC has provided us with quite a number of female presenters, both news, weather and roving reporters I wouldn't mind an hour with.

yep we have our fair share

and arguably the best punting region in the country

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I still think Laura Kuenssberg would be a hell of a shag. Though a simply curvy vixen would be fun for five minutes.
Hidden Image/Members Only

She's lesbian

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Sally Nuggent on BBC 1 news in the morning she is a fine looking lady 👌

Also lesbian

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Also lesbian

Partner must be fit too then
Can't see her with some fat ugly heavily tattooed green haired multiple body piercings mingher
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fredhiggins

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 12:24:14 am by fredhiggins »


Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Indeed, she’s married with a kid.
She could be closet. Maybe she just protects privacy for professional reasons though.

I think 3chilli is correct. In spite of woke upon woke, the Beeb has still managed to give us reasonably attractive birds on the news. Not one really obese 2-seater minger.


Offline kayak


Blimey.

Literally (albeit not technically) she was probably living off immoral earnings when she was a kid then  :unknown:. Perhaps she's where she is today partly because of that? Posh finishing school, Oxbridge etc...

Agreed 100%! Can’t abide her. I really think her and fifi Bruce have promoted beyond their talents, for political reasons I suspect. While I’m on a rant - Lauren Laverne is very poor on Desert Island Discs. All these great female presenters, Jane Garvey, Jenny Murray, Kirsty Young & Fi Glover, were sent packing so the Beeb in their wisdom could replace them with the daughter of a brothel keeper and an annoying and presumably compliant music presenter and the obviously biased Fiona Bruce.

Offline PerfectGent



Offline notcalledchris

Nice to look at but i bet a titwank would be "extra babe"

Online DastardlyDick

They must get through a lot of the tape!

Offline Ghost89

Lucrezia Millarini. ITN news reader. I think I’ve mentioned her before but not to worry…..always a pleasure. I was surprised to read she’s coming up to 47. I thought she was only in her mid 30’s!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 06:54:58 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline albert56

I'm a big fan of Sarah Keith-Lucas.....

Offline threechilliman


Offline A Decent Fist

I'm a big fan of Sarah Keith-Lucas.....

I can see at least two points of interest…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I can see at least two points of interest…

Hidden Image/Members Only
like the guy over her right shoulder can, too


Offline JontyR


Offline regenmeister

External Link/Members Only
Some deadline day moves at the BBC news team.

Like that Yalda Hakim, might start watching the news again  :D

Offline Pat Phelan

Victoria Fritz/ Valentine is fit. Kirsty Gallagher I don’t fancy her but she’s not bad. Louise minchin (her legs and feet in stilettos gives me the horn). Sue Cook in the 80’s/90’s was facially beautiful and probably had a fit body as well. I well fancied her. Amanda Houston (weatherlady), Julie etchingham is quite nice. I always thought Kimberly Leonard from sky news was fit as well. That’s all I can think of off top of my head but there’s probably more.

Offline Private Parts

Victoria Fritz/ Valentine is fit. Kirsty Gallagher I don’t fancy her but she’s not bad. Louise minchin (her legs and feet in stilettos gives me the horn). Sue Cook in the 80’s/90’s was facially beautiful and probably had a fit body as well. I well fancied her. Amanda Houston (weatherlady), Julie etchingham is quite nice. I always thought Kimberly Leonard from sky news was fit as well. That’s all I can think of off top of my head but there’s probably more.
Comfort not speed all
Sophie Raworth
Fiona Bruce
Mishal Husain
God’s gift to journalism
 :hi:
PP

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:16:00 pm by Private Parts »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
The slight Indian bird who presents BBC London these days.

Offline MikeGee

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: No reply to question about lack of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Stunning...  Susana Almeida

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

She could tell me there is a Tsunami about to hit the south coast and I wouldnt really care, Fuck she looks good. I wonder what time shes presenting the weather later tonight :rose: :rose:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
As does Ayshah Tull on Channel 4 News (much bigger).

Bloody hell. Massive pair now.

Offline cmspunk

Tatiana Sanchez - sexy as fuck Latino on GB News….

Offline fredhiggins




Offline fredhiggins

Victoria Fritz/ Valentine is fit. Kirsty Gallagher I don’t fancy her but she’s not bad. Louise minchin (her legs and feet in stilettos gives me the horn). Sue Cook in the 80’s/90’s was facially beautiful and probably had a fit body as well. I well fancied her. Amanda Houston (weatherlady), Julie etchingham is quite nice. I always thought Kimberly Leonard from sky news was fit as well. That’s all I can think of off top of my head but there’s probably more.
Great choices.

Offline Boundless

And... External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Fucking hell!
The last one on that clip in the little waistcoat, Jesus Christ!!
My Mrs wouldn't believe me if I suddenly developed an interest in watching the TV news.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Dark and lovely beauty on BBC. Looks like an Indian cracker. Anyone know her name?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JontyR

Dark and lovely beauty on BBC. Looks like an Indian cracker. Anyone know her name?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Gordon Brown according to the photo.

Offline sadolddeejay

Fucking hell!
The last one on that clip in the little waistcoat, Jesus Christ!!
My Mrs wouldn't believe me if I suddenly developed an interest in watching the TV news.

Just keeping abreast!

Offline kayak

Hidden Image/Members Only

BBC News's European correspondent Katya Adler. I've been watching her latest documentary, "Living next door to Putin", and I'm really enjoying her in a pair of jeans, she has a lovely bottom, and we're being treated to a lot of it!  : ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline David1970

Hidden Image/Members Only

BBC News's European correspondent Katya Adler. I've been watching her latest documentary, "Living next door to Putin", and I'm really enjoying her in a pair of jeans, she has a lovely bottom, and we're being treated to a lot of it!  : ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Got to agree, there is something hot about her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 09:55:13 pm by David1970 »

Offline Thephoenix



BBC News's European correspondent Katya Adler. I've been watching her latest documentary, "Living next door to Putin", and I'm really enjoying her in a pair of jeans, she has a lovely bottom, and we're being treated to a lot of it!  : ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

A fine 51 year old mum of 3.
As well as English, she speaks fluent German, French, Italian and Spanish, and basic Arabic and Hebrew.
Beauty and brains is a great combination.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 10:02:27 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline RogerHealey

A fine 51 year old mum of 3.
As well as English, she speaks fluent German, French, Italian and Spanish, and basic Arabic and Hebrew.
Beauty and brains is a great combination.

Great, which means she can tell me to fuck off in several languages.  :(

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
The BBC’s Chief International Correspondent, Lyse Doucet CN, OBE (DLitt)

Not  pin up  but a remarkable jurnolist:)

External Link/Members Only

Offline SoapyTW



Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124

Online mr.bluesky

ITV weather girl Jo Blythe

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could well be nominated on the " women we wish were escorts thread " too
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 04:15:53 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline PepeMAGA

Don't know if she's been mentioned before
Sophie Wenzler
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I bags the american lass Megyn Kelly, ex-NBC but now has her own Youtube Chanel.



Hidden Image/Members Only