Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51479 times)

Offline sadolddeejay

I've had a bit of a thing for Amanda Piper - has worked on Daybreak on TV, and Meridian news in the south.

As well as a pretty face, she has a cracking pair of legs. I saw them in person at an industry do and they are amazingly toned. I think she must work out a lot or be a runner. When she reads the news, her mouth takes on a mind of its own, which is a little weird but gets me thinking of what I'd like to do to it.

The only downside to this fantasy is that I suspect that she is slightly unhinged.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sapientem

Watching Kay Burely on Sky News each morning is a treat!

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is one of my favourites too.

Offline wirehair

Ellie Harrison 41, Countryfile host , Shes bloomin gorgeous  External Link/Members Only
Dont know how to copy pictures :unknown:

Seconded!

Offline winkywanky

Zora Suleman was sacked for her chebs being distracting to viewers, though it's not done her career any harm.

Martina Croxall is certainly packing a hefty pair under those purple boxy dresses.

But we can just ignore the news and wait for the weather and glorious Carol K.


Hadn't noticed Martine Croxall's frontage.

Jane Hill has an absolutely epic pair of tits on a lovely slim frame, although sadly she bats for the other side  :cry:.

Offline winkywanky

Zora Suleman was sacked for her chebs being distracting to viewers, though it's not done her career any harm.

Martina Croxall is certainly packing a hefty pair under those purple boxy dresses.

But we can just ignore the news and wait for the weather and glorious Carol K.


I reckon the warm fronts might be headed south now, but certainly not in any way a Depression by any means.

Offline wylie anchor

The BBC's Helen Catt. In a schoolgirl uniform  :rose: Anyone good at photoshop? :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

Watching Kay Burely on Sky News each morning is a treat!

Hidden Image/Members Only


Could've sworn she used to complain about not being taken seriously as a news presenter...and poses for pics like this.

I couldn't imagine Huw Edwards doing that  :rolleyes:

Gotta say though, on holiday recently (pre-corona) and the only UK station on my hotel telly was Sky News. She's actually very good, journalistically. And yes, I would still like an intimate evening out with her with some in-depth analysis of any pressing issues.

Offline winkywanky

The BBC's Helen Catt. In a schoolgirl uniform  :rose: Anyone good at photoshop? :yahoo:


FFS... :lol:

Offline CheeseBoard

Penny Smith was always someone I'd watch on tv  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Big shout out for the very lovely Gillian Burke, nature reporter of this parish.

I wouldn't mind doing my bit for racial harmony with her  :rose:. 45yrs old, slim, fit, Milfy good looks, cracking little figure, pretty...I could go on, and I wish I could  :rolleyes:

I wonder if she'd be available for a nature ramble down my local woods? I'm gonna phone her agent and see if she's free. I'll bring a nice picnic and a bottle of plonk  :cool:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Penny Smith was always someone I'd watch on tv  :thumbsup:


She probably contains 20% embalming fluid by now, but she's cheeky and I like that  ;).

Offline CheeseBoard


She probably contains 20% embalming fluid by now, but she's cheeky and I like that  ;).

  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

To be fair, you could probably substitute two bottles of Rosé for the undertaker's tipple  :cool:

Offline mr.bluesky

Mr Bluesky- yes we have to include Helen of course. Dont suppose you have similar pictures of Ellie Harrison.... pretty please :thumbsup:

Sorry can't help you there. I guess she's never been seen topless sunbathing on a south of France beach. :dash: ( unless someone knows different )

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Sorry can't help you there. I guess she's never been seen topless sunbathing on a south of France beach. :dash: ( unless someone knows different )
I'd be very surprised if there are any such pictures out there TBH :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Has to be Suzannah Reed to start your day off. (She also has my sympathy having to put up with that knobhead Pierce Morgan) My current favourite is Rebecca Wood off BBC Midlands today  :rose:


Didn't post a picture of Rebecca Wood so I thought I'd rectify it

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

You mean Rebecca would, or she gives you wood?

Offline mr.bluesky

You mean Rebecca would, or she gives you wood?


I hope she would but she certainly gives me wood  :D

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Hadn't noticed Martine Croxall's frontage.

Jane Hill has an absolutely epic pair of tits on a lovely slim frame, although sadly she bats for the other side  :cry:.

As mentioned on here before, I once saw her in person near the BBC building and she's pretty ample but they're a solid pair.  She looks pretty filthy too.

Jane Hill  :cry:


Offline Xtro

Zora Suleman was sacked for her chebs being distracting to viewers, though it's not done her career any harm.

Not so distracting now though. She reads the news on LBC! 

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sarah Jane Mee from Sky News, saw her in the flesh reporting from St Anne's Sq in Manchester in the aftermath of the bombing & can confirm she's a fine looking woman

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Watching Kay Burely on Sky News each morning is a treat!

You're sick, man. SICK! And in the old fashioned BAD meaning of the word...

Offline winkywanky

Well I'd give her one, she's younger than me  :P  :D.

Offline dubs


Offline freeze44

French news reporter Melissa Theuriau

Hidden Image/Members Only



Hypnotically beautiful

External Link/Members Only

Tasty! Bit of a Louise Redknapp look about her! 

Offline winkywanky

I wonder if she reads the news in a yellow negligée too, I guess anything's possible en France  :D.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
French news reporter Melissa Theuriau

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hypnotically beautiful

External Link/Members Only
She could talk dirty to me all day in any language- French is just fine though :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Tasty! Bit of a Louise Redknapp look about her!

LR hasn't aged well at all.  I remember when she was "the white one out of Eternal" and on posters in lads bedrooms.  The poster for her now in 9 to 5 the Musical she looks harsh faced as fuck.

Offline Xtro

I wonder if she reads the news in a yellow negligée too, I guess anything's possible en France  :D.

From what I hear, ...... (No, I'm gonna refrain from saying it)

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Not a newscaster but a media presence all the same, Julia Harley-Brewer had a considerable pair on her a decade or so ago (just looked now and she's also not fared well): External Link/Members Only

Je-sus.

Offline Boundless


Didn't post a picture of Rebecca Wood so I thought I'd rectify it

Hidden Image/Members Only

Leave her alone - she's mine

Totally fucking gorgeous and tall as well, like me!

Offline redveee

Lucrezia Millarini has a fine set of legs on her when the camera isn't blocked by the desk.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:28:23 pm by redveee »

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
I quite like Kimberley Leonard on Sky News, but she looks better on video than in stills for some reason!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

I'm getting a slight Minnie Driver vibe from her. Nice.

Offline christofferson

Kimberley Leonard on Sky News.... " you talkin' to me with a hard on ? "  Look.

Offline freeze44

Katie Prescott on the BBC...getting me all hot and bothered when being all intense and sincere about business etc. Think she needs to be tied up, spanked and generally fucked hard and fast  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Yep, as reporters go down and self-isolate, new ones appear. And if they look as good as this one, then  :thumbsup:.

Wonder if she's related to John Prescott?  :D

Online timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Yep, as reporters go down and self-isolate, new ones appear. And if they look as good as this one, then  :thumbsup:.

Wonder if she's related to John Prescott?  :D

Now why would you say such a nasty thing about a nice lady  :)

Offline winkywanky

I did have a grudging respect for Prescott.

Someone threw an egg at him and he jumped on the guy.

Also had a Jag  :cool:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I did have a grudging respect for Prescott.

Someone threw an egg at him and he jumped on the guy.

Also had a Jag  :cool:

Comedy Gold.
The suprised look on the mullet headed, ruddy faced egg chucker as 2 Jabs chinned him. :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Brilliant. Not what politicians are meant to do, but chucking an egg at someone is technically assault I should imagine.

If he'd been taken to court I guess his defence could have been 'I thought he might have had more eggs so I had to punch him your Honour'  :D

Online threechilliman

Comedy Gold.
The suprised look on the mullet headed, ruddy faced egg chucker as 2 Jabs chinned him. :sarcastic:

Top drawer was that.

Offline Chorley

Not a newscaster but a media presence all the same, Julia Harley-Brewer had a considerable pair on her a decade or so ago (just looked now and she's also not fared well): External Link/Members Only

Je-sus.
Shame she's such a fucking bitch :thumbsdown:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Shame she's such a fucking bitch :thumbsdown:

OK but imagine that (former) heavy rack in CG.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Shame she's such a fucking bitch :thumbsdown:

Agreed, horrible cunt like Hopkins

Offline winkywanky

[Hartley-Brewer] Shame she's such a fucking bitch :thumbsdown:


I quite like her no-nonsense attitude but undoubtedly a ballbuster.

Her views on the reach of #MeToo are interesting, coming from a woman.

Offline winkywanky

Agreed, horrible cunt like Hopkins


Yes, I can't see her having many redeeming features.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Yes, I can't see her having many redeeming features.

Apart from the chebs?

She started out on the Guardian but seemed to just suddenly veer to the shock jock right after her Have I Got News appearances and newspaper career dried up.  I'm sure the two things aren't related though.

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps her downstairs dried up at the same time, that can have the same effect on a woman.