Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51468 times)

Offline winkywanky

So, we are in a shit situation, with many of us at home, and watching more News than usual  :rolleyes:.

Added to which, the more responsible among us are abstaining from meeting hotties for fun.

In these straitened and frustrating times, more and more I have found myself giving some TV-totties a second look. I do like an intelligent bird on the telly, telling it like it is. I quite like women to be in charge sometimes  :blush:.

Laura Kuenssberg certainly fits the bill in terms of heavyweight intellect and stringent political analysis, but the lopsided mouth is putting me off a bit (although she does have a very fit figure) :D.

But more and more, I am being drawn to the very lovely Vicky Young. She's clever, she's engaging, she's Milfy, her analysis is concise and easily digested. But I would really like to fuck her. Of course, this ain't ever gonna happen, and if she were reading this I have no doubt she'd be totally mortified  :scare: :D. But there is a little cheekiness below the surface, a certain glint in the eye. And my, she does have lovely eyes  :rose:. She even wears those gipsy earrings sometimes, although not so big as to warrant complaints from those people with nothing better to do than complain endlessly about the licence fee and the flagging quality/bias of BBC News programmes, on Newswatch.

But is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

Moreover, who's your favourite News-hotty?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
I still can't see past Naga Munchetty.  :rose:

Yes, I know many hate her and find her hugely irritating but that's their look out.

Emily Maitlis also gets an honourable mention.

In Scotland Jackie Bird is still hard to beat.

Offline winkywanky

I still can't see past Naga Munchetty.  :rose:

Yes, I know many hate her and find her hugely irritating but that's their look out.

Emily Maitlis also gets an honourable mention.

In Scotland Jackie Bird is still hard to beat.


I do hate her and find her hugely irritating, and she gives it to Charlie Stayt in the neck every morning, poor bloke. He must have a very sore left ear (he's normally to her right).

I'm thinking her name ought to be Nagger Munchetty  :D.

Emily Maitlis is hot too, frequently wears inappropriately short skirts while dishing out the schoolmarm bit to helpless politicians. I can't help thinking she's trying to be Paxman in a frock  :rolleyes:. But yes, hot  :cool:.

I have BBC Scotland on my box, I'll check out Jackie Bird  ;).

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Mary Nightingale - especially when she first appeared on the scene in her younger days. Very pretty I thought.

Kate Silverton - she's got a certain something saucy, yet strictness, about her. Suspect she could administer a decent spanking. Sorry, got a bit carried away there!   

Laura Kuenssberg - Again this saucy and strict/firmness about her. Suspect she's a good dirty fuck. There I go again!

I need to get out more!

Offline christofferson

Beth Rigby, SKY news political reporter.
Lips that could blow up a rubber dingy.

Offline David1970

I still can't see past Naga Munchetty.  :rose:

Yes, I know many hate her and find her hugely irritating but that's their look out.

Emily Maitlis also gets an honourable mention.

In Scotland Jackie Bird is still hard to beat.

Jackie Bird has retired and Laura Miller has taken over.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Mary Nightingale - especially when she first appeared on the scene in her younger days. Very pretty I thought.

Kate Silverton - she's got a certain something saucy, yet strictness, about her. Suspect she could administer a decent spanking. Sorry, got a bit carried away there!   

Laura Kuenssberg - Again this saucy and strict/firmness about her. Suspect she's a good dirty fuck. There I go again!

I need to get out more!


Nah, not allowed any more I'm afraid  :cry:


Some good choices though. Agree about Kate Silverton, but strangely she seems sexier behind a desk, and with her galsses on...she was shit on Strictly last year  :rolleyes:.

Offline winkywanky

Jackie Bird has retired and Laura Miller has taken over.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Hmmm...wee little tartan knickers I wonder?

Offline winkywanky

Beth Rigby, SKY news political reporter.
Lips that could blow up a rubber dingy.


I think I know that one, on holiday a few weeks ago, and  the only UK channel was Sky News. Blonde?

Offline christofferson

« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:34:10 pm »
Quote
Quote from: christofferson on Today at 07:19:18 pm
Beth Rigby, SKY news political reporter.
Lips that could blow up a rubber dingy.


I think I know that one, on holiday a few weeks ago, and  the only UK channel was Sky News. Blonde?

She is short with a bobbed haircut, black hair...has been overdoing the make up the last few weeks.

Offline freeze44

Louise Mlnchin for me. Kind, funny and reckon very sub in bed and let you do all sorts! Well that's my fantasy  :lol:

And some very hot weather girls about too...the one with half an arm on bbc (novelty value) and the dusky one on ITV, Lucy Verasamy...can just see her naked telling me it's wet and warm!  :diablo:





Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline winkywanky

« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:34:10 pm »
Quote
Quote from: christofferson on Today at 07:19:18 pm
Beth Rigby, SKY news political reporter.
Lips that could blow up a rubber dingy.


I think I know that one, on holiday a few weeks ago, and  the only UK channel was Sky News. Blonde?

She is short with a bobbed haircut, black hair...has been overdoing the make up the last few weeks.

I shall diversify my News-watching habits from the usual BBC-fest  ;).

Offline winkywanky

Louise Mlnchin for me. Kind, funny and reckon very sub in bed and let you do all sorts! Well that's my fantasy  :lol:

And some very hot weather girls about too...the one with half an arm on bbc (novelty value) and the dusky one on ITV, Lucy Verasamy...can just see her naked telling me it's wet and warm!  :diablo:

Hidden Image/Members Only


I know the one-armed BBC Local weathergirl of which you speak, very pretty  :rose:. Quite new, started off a bit shy and unsmiling/robotic (Romanian WG-esque?  :D) but more confident now.

I find Louise Minchin a bit shrieky, especially when prompted by that fuckwit Dan Walker. I wish he'd stayed on the bloody football  :rolleyes:.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

I know the one-armed BBC Local weathergirl of which you speak, very pretty  :rose:. Quite new, started off a bit shy and unsmiling/robotic (Romanian WG-esque?  :D) but more confident now.

I find Louise Minchin a bit shrieky, especially when prompted by that fuckwit Dan Walker. I wish he'd stayed on the bloody football  :rolleyes:.

She does it for me   and that Scottish girl on the chat show with Jeremy vine
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ahalfa Carling

I have to say that I am a bit of a fan of the late night BBC news girls, in particular Babita Sharma and Kasia Madera.

More daylight based, I like Kylie Pentelow and Katya Adler.

Now, the BBC weather girls are a different thing altogether, as there are lots of side on views!!

Oh, Lucy Martin is just plain cute!!

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36

Nah, not allowed any more I'm afraid  :cry:


Some good choices though. Agree about Kate Silverton, but strangely she seems sexier behind a desk, and with her galsses on...she was shit on Strictly last year  :rolleyes:.

Agreed, much prefer her behind (or over ! ) a desk



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cassini

Nina Hussain - has cracking legs, shame they’re hidden behind a desk all the time.


Offline redveee

I'm lucky enough to have Kylie Pentelow doing my local news so I'm seeing her a lot now being off work till June 12th, she's also done some ITN news broadcasts and thankfully has finished her holiday presenting the local news in Cardiff and is now back on the correct side of the Severn.

Naga Munchetty gets me up most mornings, no not in that way but I'd like her to  :D Carole Kirkwood doing the weather is ripe for motorboating with her ample chest then there was Tasmin Lucia-Khan and the topless pics leaked online.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Ellie Harrison 41, Countryfile host , Shes bloomin gorgeous  External Link/Members Only
Dont know how to copy pictures :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

I believe those of you in London still benefit from Riz Lateef on the regional BBC news? Used to fancy her rotten when she was on Look North. 

Offline advent2016

I've often used  weather presenters to compare with  adult service providers.

My current list is
Helen Willetts
Carol Kirkwood
Louise Lear
Lucy Martin
Lara Lewington
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 11:45:56 pm by advent2016 »

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Fiona Bruce and Louise Minchin are my favs, it’s the accent... pure filth. Then there’s Sophie Raworth.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sadolddeejay


Offline winkywanky

I've often used  weather presenters to compare with  adult service providers.

My current list is
Helen Willetts
Carol Kirkwood
Louise Lear
Lucy Martin
Lara Lewington


You may or may not be surprised to know that Lara Lewington starred in a classic porn blowjob clip a couple of decades ago. You can't find it anywhere now, she must have spent ages having it removed from the internet.

It's basically a really good blowjob, but then when the guy cums down her throat she chokes on it really badly and bursts out laughing. Very, very funny, and yes it was her.

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Ellie Harrison 41, Countryfile host , Shes bloomin gorgeous  External Link/Members Only
Dont know how to copy pictures :unknown:

cum on Mr M - nearly 6,000 posts and don't know have to copy pictures, well thats your homework for self isolation  :lol:
less wanking and more learning ! Suppose I really shouldn't post this but she is rather nice



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
cum on Mr M - nearly 6,000 posts and don't know have to copy pictures, well thats your homework for self isolation  :lol:
less wanking and more learning ! Suppose I really shouldn't post this but she is rather nice



Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks Tim, you do have a point in critising me. She is lovely though. I did figure some bright spark would do this for me  :drinks:

Online threechilliman

Mary Nightingale - especially when she first appeared on the scene in her younger days. Very pretty I thought.

Kate Silverton - she's got a certain something saucy, yet strictness, about her. Suspect she could administer a decent spanking. Sorry, got a bit carried away there!   

Laura Kuenssberg - Again this saucy and strict/firmness about her. Suspect she's a good dirty fuck. There I go again!

I need to get out more!

I reckon Kuenssberg is a proper little filth bucket.

Online mr.bluesky

Has to be Suzannah Reed to start your day off. (She also has my sympathy having to put up with that knobhead Pierce Morgan) My current favourite is Rebecca Wood off BBC Midlands today  :rose:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:34:11 am by mr.bluesky »

Online threechilliman

From the NW, Beccy Barr and Katie Walderman. I'd fuck either and wouldn't mind a duo with them. Very tasty.

Offline Boundless

I'm with the OP on this, Vicky Young for me every time.

Apart from the milf aspect she's a top notch reporter
When you see her outside No 10 or in the lobby answering questions from the studio off the cuff,  she's concise, informative, never a hint of umm or ahh or stumbling over her words, I dunno how she does it tbh. Must have a brain running at 10GHz!
(Also I love the way she tosses her head occasionally to get the wisp of hair off her face   :P )


You can keep Kuenssberg, I think she's hopeless, I hate her reporting style too, more suited to CBeebies. How she came to be Political Reporter for the Beeb is beyond me, she must be able to suck the chrome off a tow hitch! And she's BOJo's cheer leader and No1 fangirl.

Offline winkywanky

I'd forgotten about Katya Adler, mentioned by Mr. Carling above.

She's gorgeous  :rose:. Lovely red hair, perfect bright skin, a wonderful cheery way about her. Dead sexy too  :cool:.

And I tell you what, a perfect example of a girl using her womanly wiles in her job...she always has the inside track on what's going on in Brussels, she gets all the hot leads and she has all the contacts. She gets all the off-the-record comments before anyone else, and then presents them in a pragmatic and realistic way for easy consumption by Joe Public.

I'd love to spend an evening with her on her meagre BBC expense account, a Brussels curry house with a couple of bottles of house red and then a debrief later  :D.

Offline Terryray

 the asstant chief medical officer who does the pms question time briefing, bit rhine, but it does something for me ,fuck i must be getting old or senile


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Has to be Suzannah Reed to start your day off. (She also has my sympathy having to put up with that knobhead Pierce Morgan) My current favourite is Rebecca Wood off BBC Midlands today  :rose:
Agreed, but with Charlotte Hawkins as well makes compulsive viewing. Shes just as lovely as Suzannah Reed. :hi:

Offline Xtro

Mary Nightingale - especially when she first appeared on the scene in her younger days. Very pretty I thought.

+1.   :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

I'd like to add..... Owain Wynn Evans, weather presenter on Look North West.

Not strictly within the category, but is always so nice, brightens up the programme,  and I suspect might be quite chuffed to be on the list.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
From the NW, Beccy Barr and Katie Walderman. I'd fuck either and wouldn't mind a duo with them. Very tasty.

Beccy barr's got a naughty glint in her eye, reckon she'd be a good shag.
Saw Elaine Wilcox off Granada Reports preparing to do a report in Mcr city centre a few years back, got a nice smile off her lol, I wouldn't say no  :P

Offline freeze44

I'd like to add..... Owain Wynn Evans, weather presenter on Look North West.

Not strictly within the category, but is always so nice, brightens up the programme,  and I suspect might be quite chuffed to be on the list.

 :lol: did you get that the wrong way round? Like get it up the chuff!

Offline Boundless

So, we are in a shit situation, with many of us at home, and watching more News than usual  :rolleyes:.

Added to which, the more responsible among us are abstaining from meeting hotties for fun.

In these straitened and frustrating times, more and more I have found myself giving some TV-totties a second look. I do like an intelligent bird on the telly, telling it like it is. I quite like women to be in charge sometimes  :blush:.

Laura Kuenssberg certainly fits the bill in terms of heavyweight intellect and stringent political analysis, but the lopsided mouth is putting me off a bit (although she does have a very fit figure) :D.

Def gonna have to look out for the earrings, hadn't noticed them before.


But more and more, I am being drawn to the very lovely Vicky Young. She's clever, she's engaging, she's Milfy, her analysis is concise and easily digested. But I would really like to fuck her. Of course, this ain't ever gonna happen, and if she were reading this I have no doubt she'd be totally mortified  :scare: :D. But there is a little cheekiness below the surface, a certain glint in the eye. And my, she does have lovely eyes  :rose:. She even wears those gipsy earrings sometimes, although not so big as to warrant complaints from those people with nothing better to do than complain endlessly about the licence fee and the flagging quality/bias of BBC News programmes, on Newswatch.

But is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

Moreover, who's your favourite News-hotty?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Def with you on the Vicky thing, hadn't noticed the earrings but will keep a look out now!

Roleplay alert:
She comes into the bedroom and starts doing a report about the latest government policy and without missing a beat she gradually undresses, keeping those gorgeous eyes firmly fiixed on you. Lovely sexy Victoria's Secret undies, maybe a peach colour, still reporting she reaches behind to unclip her bra to reveal her perfect breasts. At last she finishes her report "back to you in the studio" as she slides her panties down, totally shaven and a beautiful pussy as she climbs onto the bed beside you.......
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 04:47:25 pm by Boundless »

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70

Offline winkywanky

Def with you on the Vicky thing, hadn't noticed the earrings but will keep a look out now!

Roleplay alert:
She comes into the bedroom and starts doing a report about the latest government policy and without missing a beat she gradually undresses, keeping those gorgeous eyes firmly fiixed on you. Lovely sexy Victoria's Secret undies, maybe a peach colour, still reporting she reaches behind to unclip her bra to reveal her perfect breasts. At last she finishes her report "back to you in the studio" as she slides her panties down, totally shaven and a beautiful pussy as she climbs onto the bed beside you.......


Liking that a lot.

One for the wankbank, cheers  :D.

Offline Ahalfa Carling


I know the one-armed BBC Local weathergirl of which you speak, very pretty  :rose:. Quite new, started off a bit shy and unsmiling/robotic (Romanian WG-esque?  :D) but more confident now.


Lucy martin from East Midlands (also occasionally on national news and NW Tonight) - gorgeous.

Dont know whether it my age or what, but I'd also go for Anna Church from E Mids area - sure she has put on the weight since she has had kids, but I still would.


Before her death last year, I was also totally in lust with Dianne Oxberry from the NW.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Zora Suleman was sacked for her chebs being distracting to viewers, though it's not done her career any harm.

Martina Croxall is certainly packing a hefty pair under those purple boxy dresses.

But we can just ignore the news and wait for the weather and glorious Carol K.

Offline Rehon

I still can't see past Naga Munchetty.  :rose:

Yes, I know many hate her and find her hugely irritating but that's their look out.

Emily Maitlis also gets an honourable mention.

In Scotland Jackie Bird is still hard to beat.
I'd happily self isolate with Naga and Emily. Yes please!

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Though not a newcaster, an honourable mention has to go out to Crimewatch's Jacqui Hames, who certainly brightened up school nights for me after those gruesome reconstructions.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Though not a newcaster, an honourable mention has to go out to Crimewatch's Jacqui Hames, who certainly brightened up school nights for me after those gruesome reconstructions.
Yes she was very easy on the eye :P

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Considering she's older than my parents, Kirsty Wark on Newsnight kept her looks and that glint well into her 50s.

Offline PevertedThoughts

Watching Kay Burely on Sky News each morning is a treat!

Hidden Image/Members Only