Author Topic: Trigger words that stop you or start you reading a review  (Read 5534 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

I had something boring but essential to do tonight so of course I needed a displacement activity to take my mind off it.

Result? I have invented a new and fun-filled game for UKP members. List the words or phrases in a review's title or opening sentences that stop you reading any further and those that make you mad-keen to read on.

It's red for won't bother reading and green for the words guaranteed to pique your interest. Not obvious negatives like B&S, time-waster, etc, but personal preferences. Here are mine:

Red: BBW, curvy, busty, PAWG, pregnant, bubble-butt, ebony, black

Green: skinny, slender, petite, tiny, tall, TV/TS/trans, teen, redhead, duo

Before anyone cries "Raaaaciiiiist!" (less likely here than in other places), I sure as hell am not. But I am seldom physically attracted by anyone with dark skin.

Online maxxblue

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 09:50:48 pm by maxxblue »

Offline southern punter


Offline Charles Glass

TS, Anal, And Porn off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:32:10 pm by Charles Glass »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Moby Dick

Green: MFM, MMFF and every combo from MMF to MMMMMMF,  Bukkake/Facial,  DP, DVP, DAP, Gangbang/Party, FFM....to.... FFFFFFFM :wacko:
Red: best ever, well worth it, ... anything fluffy that blows smoke up WG arses encouraging them to put up their prices.   :dash:  OP has a big cock  :unknown: And SCAT  :vomit:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:45:36 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Moby Dick



Offline Dipper

BDSM

SLAVE

100 for 30 min

DOMINATRIX
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 11:17:28 pm by Dipper »

Offline Home Alone

These aren't from Reviews; they're from Profiles, but they have the same effect on me.

Courtesan,

Educated to degree standard,

'Enhanced'.


See any of them and I immediately move on.

And those three are just off the top of my head; I'm sure I'll come up with more - and more relevant to the OP - tomorrow.

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
GREEN - black, ebony, mixed race, DFK lovers take note, short, petite, slim, size 6, WIHJ, cheap punt, sloppy, Great CG.

RED - tall, Amazonian beauty, conveyor belt service, expensive but worth it, multiple pops (as a one popper myself).

Off the top of my head, I’m sure there’s plenty more given more thought.

Offline The Outsider

Massage

Middlesbrough

Gaping

Elite

Offline paper7

Red = Hello Gentlemens. Enhanced.

Green = Redheads.

Offline willie loman

There are phrases that recur in certain reviewers accounts, that stop me reading, or trusting his views, eg. balls deep, face like a painters radio, takes a good pounding, got the paperwork sorted,on to round 2, these reviews are invariably an account of the posters sexual performance, rather than an indication of what the girl is actually like.

Offline cotton


GREEN - Diva , nightmare , robbed , rebecca , scam , outcall
RED - bubble butt

Offline Corus Boy


Offline FriarBellows

Princess (Entitled, Mechanical and Prudish)

Offline ulstersubbie


Offline Charles Glass

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online webpunter


Offline Home Alone

Massage

Middlesbrough


Gaping

Elite


Is that more to do with football than punting? :unknown:


Offline The Outsider

Is that more to do with football than punting? :unknown:

Do they still have a football team? I don't look at the big leagues.   :lol:


Offline bonapati

GREEN - Diva , nightmare , robbed , rebecca , scam , outcall
RED - bubble butt

The girl or the agency 🤣

Offline Boristheboy

Red = Hello Gentlemens.

Absolutely this! Is there just one Sergei writing all these profiles with the same spelling error, or do they teach it at Sergei School?

My own red flag : "Hott".

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Red = Hello Gentlemens. Enhanced.

Green = Redheads.

Presumably you've read a lot of reviews even though you haven't written any.

What's the most recent review using "hello gentlemens"?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:51:21 am by GingerNuts »

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Absolutely this! Is there just one Sergei writing all these profiles with the same spelling error, or do they teach it at Sergei School?

My own red flag : "Hott".

This thread is about reviews, not proifiles.

Offline Dipper

This thread is about reviews, not proifiles.

Good point.

I’d missed that.  :unknown: :lol:

Offline Uoti2

There are phrases that recur in certain reviewers accounts, that stop me reading, or trusting his views, eg. balls deep, face like a painters radio, takes a good pounding, got the paperwork sorted,on to round 2, these reviews are invariably an account of the posters sexual performance, rather than an indication of what the girl is actually like.

Good answer.

Some more suggestions for red:
"partook"
"availed myself"
"flipped her over"
any reference to the "gentlemen's toiletries" on offer

and one for green:
"big old Polish unit"
(because it often indicates an enjoyable review, not necessarily a positive one)

Offline oldmanking


Offline HarryZZ

For some reason I always stop when I reading the word "husband', I can't explain it, I don't think I'm the first, last or only shag she's getting and I'm aware that the majority will be married or have partners I think it's maybe just the fact that she feels the need to say it, it's quite irrational I know.

Offline standardpostage

Stop = Enhanced, BBW  :(

Start = Slim, size 8, toned, Italian, massage, value for money  :)

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
BBW and BDSM? I wondered why my reviews weren't that widely read. Jokes aside, I only really read region specific ones or ones by punters whose style I like.

Cringeworthy:
* "she got my big D"
* Silly terms for female genitalia like: honeypot, pudenda, punani, lady garden etc.
* References to cunt juice tasting like sweet nectar.
* I wish she was my girlfriend.
* Best looking woman I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 10:50:28 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline madeinwales56

Not sure about trigger words but great, long blocks of text with little or no punctuation really boil my piss.

Offline cueball

Subject line has the effect of scrolling on for...

I'll read....
Dirty doris in manchester


I'll scroll on at....
Dirty doris, the best looking, most fantastic women that ever touched my massive cock in manchester

Give me facts, give me opinions, give me experiences, give me paragraphs (because even my brain needs to breathe in).

Don't give me.... a tale of how big your cock is, how great you are at licking pussies, how many times you gave her an earth shattering orgasm.... And how good fuckin looking YOU are.


Last and by no means least, whatever you do  :D don't tell me to treat her well, don't tell us you think she's under charging and it's a review of her, not you!  :D :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper


Red : Fake tits, flabby stomach, poor English, difficult to find.

Green : Size 8, solid gfe, good for a laugh  Goddess of a body helps  :rolleyes:

Above assumes I haven't moved on already because of a litany of negative reviews   :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

BBW and BDSM? I wondered why my reviews weren't that widely read. Jokes aside, I only really read region specific ones or ones by punters whose style I like.

Cringeworthy:
* "she got my big D"
* Silly terms for female genitalia like: honeypot, pudenda, punani, lady garden etc.
* References to cunt juice tasting like sweet nectar.
* I wish she was my girlfriend.
* Best looking woman I've ever seen.

I don't think pudenda is silly. I see it as rather specifically pertaining to her outside fanny bits, particularly the raised mons pubis area, but probably encompassing her outer labia too.
I agree that using the term pudenda as a general term for her vagina, ie, "I dived into her pudenda" would be somewhat irritating and pointless but if it's used in the correct context as part of providing details about her physiology down there I think it's acceptable. :thumbsup:

Offline John Johnson

RED   BBW, busty, milf, husband, partner, pegging, smoker.

Green Redhead, gym fit

Offline paper7

Presumably you've read a lot of reviews even though you haven't written any.

What's the most recent review using "hello gentlemens"?
Dunno, can't be bothered to read them all.

Another thing that drives me up the wall is people making sweeping assumptions without bothering to find out the whole story.

I also get the impression that any comment you may make is only worthy of consideration by the number of reviews you've written.

Offline Watfordpunter97

Romanian, bbw, non-sexual meets only, outcalls only

Brazilian, busty, curvy, huge tits, bubble butt

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Dunno, can't be bothered to read them all.

I suspect there aren't any and you posted without reading and/or understanding what the thread is about.

Another thing that drives me up the wall is people making sweeping assumptions without bothering to find out the whole story.

I also get the impression that any comment you may make is only worthy of consideration by the number of reviews you've written.

I'm aware of your back story but at the end of the day this is a forum built around reviews and seemingly you've never punted and never will.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
amazed how many have a red for enhanced tits.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline justalad

GREEN - GFE, SIZE 6, 8, 10, Enhanced Tits, Central Location, Tie and Tease, Spanking, Smoking Fetish, OWO, Anal

RED - Best BJ / Oral, Retirement Tour, PSE, Extras, Shared property with another SP.

Offline paper7

I suspect there aren't any and you posted without reading and/or understanding what the thread is about.
Read my first post in this thread. I DO know what this thread is about, I understand it very well thanks. Can't people make any comment without 'the count police' jumping on their back? Or are people not allowed to say anything until they've reviewed someone?


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Read my first post in this thread. I DO know what this thread is about, I understand it very well thanks. Can't people make any comment without 'the count police' jumping on their back? Or are people not allowed to say anything until they've reviewed someone?

The post I asked you about was your first post in this thread.

You posted a red for "hello gentlemens" but you haven't been able to provide a single review containing the phrase.

Offline paper7

The post I asked you about was your first post in this thread.

You posted a red for "hello gentlemens" but you haven't been able to provide a single review containing the phrase.
Course I wouldn't. Why would I want to see anyone that kicks off their profile with a sentence I dislike/detest.

To put it another way, if you disliked peas, would you carry eating them to prove you dislike them?
I'm sorry but I aint THAT stupid.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Course I wouldn't. Why would I want to see anyone that kicks off their profile with a sentence I dislike/detest.

 :D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:12:39 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Course I wouldn't. Why would I want to see anyone that kicks off their profile with a sentence I dislike/detest.

To put it another way, if you disliked peas, would you carry eating them to prove you dislike them?
I'm sorry but I aint THAT stupid.

:lol: I don't know whether you're deliberately pulling GN's chain or are just too proud to admit that you fucked up in your first post. Dipper didn't have any problem holding his hand up and saying "oooops".

Perhaps your prickles are up because GN made a passing reference to your lack of reviews. Yawn guys it's so boring. How can I review fresh air blah blah. I don't think people would mind so much if you actually looked like you were going to take the plunge but there's always some reason you won't. Personally, I think people should cut you some slack but be mindful this isn't UKOnlyThinkingAboutPunting.

ps: if I hated peas but hadn't eaten at all for 10 years, I'd probably eat some peas if I had the opportunity. Just saying.

Offline The Film Director


* Silly terms for female genitalia like: honeypot, pudenda, punani, lady garden etc.


Mango  :unknown:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Personally, I think people should cut you some slack but be mindful this isn't UKOnlyThinkingAboutPunting.

Yes, I agree with that sentiment, cut him some slack, maybe he is a social/bar member, maybe he is just cruising the aisles, but he joins in the discussion and doesn't bombard the forum with requests for recommendations, there are people far worse on here than that, save your ire for them.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:54:09 am by Jonestown »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Yes, I agree with that sentiment, cut him some slack, maybe he is a social/bar member, maybe he is just cruising the aisles, but he joins in the discussion and doesn't bombard the forum with requests for recommendations, there are people far worse on here than that, save your ire for them.

Totally agree. He should realise though that not everyone cares or can be bothered to look into his back story. If he wants to be treated like a regular member then he's got to take criticism of his review count on the chin and respond maturely rather than than have a strop, particularly if he was mistaken in the first place.