Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4u - Hendon Central  (Read 3560 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Master_Blaster_

I read this review on Ariana recently.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266911.0
After seeing her pictures on AW, I thought she was gorgeous and worth checking out.
So I did - last week.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I think Ariana manages calls and texts herself. I tried calling her on Tuesday afternoon. Her phone just rang and rang. Then I sent her a text message asking if I could see her. About 40 minutes went by when eventually, she replied with a simple "Yes". This was followed by her post code.

Ariana rents a flat above some retail shops opposite Hendon Central station. I was pretending to look at things in the shop next door while I waited for her to get ready. The flat itself is quite ordinary, nothing fancy. Ariana has a spacious bedroom for ‘business’ in the middle room of the flat. It has a double bed with a chair to the side of it. I didn't see any mirrors. There was a small table that formed part of bed side cabinet that Ariana kept multi-pack wet-wipes, boxes of tissues, condoms and lube.

Looks:
Ariana is the WG in the photos on the AW site. She is absolutely stunning. Size 6. Super skinny without looking imaciated. Her face has a few spots but nothing terrible. She had her hair tied in a pony tail when I saw her and greeted me in a dressing gown. Her pussy is pristine. Not a single hair, soft, tight and the perfect shade of pink. Her tits are understandly small. Definitely an A cup, but this is to be expected on slender women so I'm not complaining. Ariana is probably around 23. She's Romanian and her English is decent.

Services:
After greeting me at the door in a dressing gown she closed the door behind us and led me up the stairs. We went straight into her room and confirmed timing. I asked for 30 minutes and she said that would be £60. I handed over the cash and she left the room - for about 5 long minutes. I just stood there anticipating her return. When she did, she marched straight to the left side of the bed and began to undress. Her achingly beautiful body was getting me revved up so I proceeded to undress too. I put my clothes on the chair on the right side of the bed and moved towards her. Ariana was quite standoffish. I like kissing, especially DFK. She was having none of this. I don't do that she said. So it seemed we were going to go through the motions, on her terms. Fine. I let her proceed. She pointed towards the side of the bed where the pillows were and asked me to lie down. So I did. She reached for a condom when I said, could I have OWO. She said that'll be £20 extra. I said this was fine. She started from the side. Decent technique. I was hard as a rock by now. I asked her if she could continue in front of me and make eye contact while she was doing it. She did. I didn't like her wanking me off so much though. I was ready to blow so needed to slow things down. Let's fuck I said. She laid down with her head on the pillow and put a condom and some lube on me. As I was about to go into mish, I saw her beautiful pussy. It was gorgeous. I couldn't resist. Can I lick you here I asked? Yes she said. After a few minutes of eating her out, I can say her pussy was clean, fresh and very tight.
I wanted to finger her, but again, she said she doesn't do that. No kissing, no fingering. She also said no CIM while she was doing OWO. You could see the kind of punt this was going to be. Rubbered up I started drilling her in mish. She's super tight. After a few minutes of this I asked if we could change position. I gestured for her to turn round. Doggy? She said. I said yes. I wanted her to lay flat but she insisted on kneeling. Fine. I didn't want to let her spoil the mood so I just started pounding her from behind. I have to admit, it's been a while since I punted so I didn't last long at all. After about 2 minutes from this position I'd finished. Not intentionally of course. I pulled out in time - or at least I thought I did. Nope. I'd blown it. Ariana was surprised. I was surprised - and embarressed. I must have been there for less than 10 minutes by this point. Ok, can we go again then I asked. No was the response. A flat no. But I paid you for half an hour I said. So, she said. You get one for 30 minutes. That's it. She didn't want to do anything else and proceeded to put her clothes on. So, obviously I had to as well. Why are you so angry I said. I'm not she said, but obviously she was. It was a mechanical, by the numbers punt. I said, I should have gone for a 15 minute quickie with you. That made her laugh. The first and last time that was going to happen. It doesn't matter how polite or charming I tried to be, she was just not in the mood. She waited for me to zip up my coat then opened the door to the bedroom. Then proceeded straight to the door to the flat. Don't I at least get a hug, I said. She gave me a quick hug and I was out the door after less than 15 minutes.

Conclusion:
This is a tough one. The sex wasn't great. It was over all too quickly which is probably my fault. Her attitude was off putting. It was all to mechanical. She wasn't really friendly. No kissing. OWO was £20 extra (I hate the the whole concept of extras). I have to admit though, she is really beautiful and she knows it. That's probably why she doesn't make that much of an effort. She thinks she doesn't need to. I'm giving her a very low positive.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:08:04 am by Master_Blaster_ »

Offline smiths

I read this review on Ariana recently.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266911.0
After seeing her pictures on AW, I thought she was gorgeous and worth checking out.
So I did - last week.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I think Ariana manages calls and texts herself. I tried calling her on Tuesday afternoon. Her phone just rang and rang. Then I sent her a text message asking if I could see her. About 40 minutes went by when eventually, she replied with a simple "Yes". This was followed by her post code.

Ariana rents a flat above some retail shops opposite Hendon Central station. I was pretending to look at things in the shop next door while I waited for her to get ready. The flat itself is quite ordinary, nothing fancy. Ariana has a spacious bedroom for ‘business’ in the middle room of the flat. It has a double bed with a chair to the side of it. I didn't see any mirrors. There was a small table that formed part of bed side cabinet that Ariana kept multi-pack wet-wipes, boxes of tissues, condoms and lube.

Looks:
Ariana is the WG in the photos on the AW site. She is absolutely stunning. Size 6. Super skinny without looking imaciated. Her face has a few spots but nothing terrible. She had her hair tied in a pony tail when I saw her and greeted me in a dressing gown. Her pussy is pristine. Not a single hair, soft, tight and the perfect shade of pink. Her tits are understandly small. Definitely an A cup, but this is to be expected on slender women so I'm not complaining. Ariana is probably around 23. She's Romanian and her English is decent.

Services:
After greeting me at the door in a dressing gown she closed the door behind us and led me up the stairs. We went straight into her room and confirmed timing. I asked for 30 minutes and she said that would be £60. I handed over the cash and she left the room - for about 5 long minutes. I just stood there anticipating her return. When she did, she marched straight to the left side of the bed and began to undress. Her achingly beautiful body was getting me revved up so I proceeded to undress too. I put my clothes on the chair on the right side of the bed and moved towards her. Ariana was quite standoffish. I like kissing, especially DFK. She was having none of this. I don't do that she said. So it seemed we were going to go through the motions, on her terms. Fine. I let her proceed. She pointed towards the side of the bed where the pillows were and asked me to lie down. So I did. She reached for a condom when I said, could I have OWO. She said that'll be £20 extra. I said this was fine. She started from the side. Decent technique. I was hard as a rock by now. I asked her if she could continue in front of me and make eye contact while she was doing it. She did. I didn't like her wanking me off so much though. I was ready to blow so needed to slow things down. Let's fuck I said. She laid down with her head on the pillow and put a condom and some lube on me. As I was about to go into mish, I saw her beautiful pussy. It was gorgeous. I couldn't resist. Can I lick you here I asked? Yes she said. After a few minutes of eating her out, I can say her pussy was clean, fresh and very tight.
I wanted to finger her, but again, she said she doesn't do that. No kissing, no fingering. She also said no CIM while she was doing OWO. You could see the kind of punt this was going to be. Rubbered up I started drilling her in mish. She's super tight. After a few minutes of this I asked if we could change position. I gestured for her to turn round. Doggy? She said. I said yes. I wanted her to lay flat but she insisted on kneeling. Fine. I didn't want to let her spoil the mood so I just started pounding her from behind. I have to admit, it's been a while since I punted so I didn't last long at all. After about 2 minutes from this position I'd finished. Not intentionally of course. I pulled out in time - or at least I thought I did. Nope. I'd blown it. Ariana was surprised. I was surprised - and embarressed. I must have been there for less than 10 minutes by this point. Ok, can we go again then I asked. No was the response. A flat no. But I paid you for half an hour I said. So, she said. You get one for 30 minutes. That's it. She didn't want to do anything else and proceeded to put her clothes on. So, obviously I had to as well. Why are you so angry I said. I'm not she said, but obviously she was. It was a mechanical, by the numbers punt. I said, I should have gone for a 15 minute quickie with you. That made her laugh. The first and last time that was going to happen. It doesn't matter how polite or charming I tried to be, she was just not in the mood. She waited for me to zip up my coat then opened the door to the bedroom. Then proceeded straight to the door to the flat. Don't I at least get a hug, I said. She gave me a quick hug and I was out the door after less than 15 minutes.

Conclusion:
This is a tough one. The sex wasn't great. It was over all too quickly which is probably my fault. Her attitude was off putting. It was all to mechanical. She wasn't really friendly. No kissing. OWO was £20 extra (I hate the the whole concept of extras). I have to admit though, she is really beautiful and she knows it. That's probably why she doesn't make that much of an effort. She thinks she doesn't need to. I'm giving her a very low positive.

Makes me chuckle, how on this earth this can be a positive is beyond me, of course its up to you what rating you give, thing is giving useless WGs like this one who is all looks with little delivery just encourages them in my opinion.

Where you say she thinks she doesn't need to make an effort, well you have just shown she doesn't but she stills gets a positive review off you. The good thing is you have described a WG I can and will avoid so thanks for that.

Online JayEZ2K

... £60. I handed over the cash... she marched straight to the left side of the bed and began to undress...
Ariana was quite standoffish... I don't do that she said...
OWO. She said that'll be £20 extra... I didn't like her wanking me off...
No kissing, no fingering. She also said no CIM while she was doing OWO... You could see the kind of punt this was going to be...
 I wanted her to lay flat but she insisted on kneeling. Fine. I didn't want to let her spoil the mood...
I must have been there for less than 10 minutes by this point. Ok, can we go again then I asked. No was the response. A flat no... She didn't want to do anything else and proceeded to put her clothes on...
Why are you so angry I said... It doesn't matter how polite or charming I tried to be, she was just not in the mood.
That's really bad, especially for £80 and only 10 minutes. I could sense this when I saw her, which is why I walked. Although to be fair, some people get on well with her.

There are large numbers of women like this everywhere. That they manage to stay in business makes me sincerely wonder if some punters enjoy cold, mechanical, and disconnected punts. Or if there are just so many suckers (myself included) who keep them in business.

Offline Master_Blaster_

Ah, I forgot to mention, the exchange we had after I came, where I said I should have paid for a quickie, must have made her reconsider charging me £20 extra for OWO, because I didn’t pay that in the end. Maybe she forgot, I don’t know for sure, but I’d like to think she was being reasonable considering the short time we spent together. So I paid £60.
This coupled with the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous - stop me if I’ve said that already - made me want to see her again. That’s why I’ve given her a positive. If she was less attractive, she would most certainly have gotten a negative from me.
I probably would have walked too actually.

Offline unus669

Punting 101, confirm services before you had over the money.

You are the one paying for the service, strangely she decided what service you’re getting. In my opinion, this is a negative. What are you giving her positive for :unknown: Her looks?

Offline Wozel

Each to their own but this would be a solid negative from me.

Offline boomting_

This is a solid NEGATIVE. Its beyond me how anyone could have a positive punt with this c**t! You obviously didn't read the negative review i did on her a while back. Very similar negatives which happened in your punt which happen in mine, including her taking a good 5 mins to deposit the money, her stinking attitude, and her spotty face and body etc etc

I stress to everyone you should all should stop funding this lifeless money grabbing c**t! Hopefully when all us punters stop punting with her, then she will get the message and will have no choice but to up her game.

AVOID LIKE THE CORONAVIRUS!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 04:00:15 pm by boomting_ »

Offline tidytuz

This is a solid NEGATIVE. Its beyond me how anyone could have a positive punt with this c**t! You obviously didn't read the negative review i did on her a while back. Very similar negatives which happened in your punt which happen in mine, including her taking a good 5 mins to deposit the money, her stinking attitude, and her spotty face and body etc etc

I stress to everyone you should all should stop funding this lifeless money grabbing c**t! Hopefully when all us punters stop punting with her, then she will get the message and will have no choice but to up her game.

100% agree. This should be a solid Neg. Bitch doesn't mention extras on her profile and refuses to carry out services on her likes list. Punters need to make this clear to Bogdan that we won't stand for this shit.

Offline smiths

Good post but it will never happen while you have punters like the OP who because she was attractive to him and took his booking thinks that's enough to give a positive review. Soft as shit punters do the rest of no favours sadly as I see it.

Offline Bornslippy

Lol positive? Dread to think what one of his negatives reads like

Offline JimArtois

If you had paid her 15 minute rate you would have paid £50 + £20 for OWO=£70.

You paid £60

You got a result.

Online JayEZ2K

Ah, I forgot to mention, the exchange we had after I came, where I said I should have paid for a quickie, must have made her reconsider charging me £20 extra for OWO, because I didn’t pay that in the end. Maybe she forgot, I don’t know for sure, but I’d like to think she was being reasonable considering the short time we spent together. So I paid £60.
This coupled with the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous - stop me if I’ve said that already - made me want to see her again. That’s why I’ve given her a positive. If she was less attractive, she would most certainly have gotten a negative from me.
I probably would have walked too actually.
That makes a big difference if that was intentional on her part, since £60 for a quickie with OWO is quite reasonable. But there were still some other negatives, performance-wise.

Offline Fuzzyduck

That makes a big difference if that was intentional on her part, since £60 for a quickie with OWO is quite reasonable. But there were still some other negatives, performance-wise.

Nah I don't buy it. If OP had already given her the £20, he wouldn't have seen it again. I can imagine she sensed OP wasn't overly happy with the situation so she let it slide. I wonder what he would have done if she had asked for it which, to be honest, she would've been entitled to.

Even if I'm totally cuntstruck I don't think I couldn't bring myself to rate any higher than a neutral for this. OP has laboured the point on her looks so he knows he was seriously short-changed.

Offline Master_Blaster_

Stouty is right. I paid £60 for £70 worth.
I don't feel like I was seriously short-changed Fuzzyduck.
Not the best punt I've had, but I saw it through.
Would I return? Possibly - and that's why I gave her a low positive.

Negative's are reserved for time wasters, bait and switch, scammers, and just awful punts where you don't finish.
I did finish. In hindsight, this should have been a neutral.

Having read boomting's review, I can definitely see the similarities.
Ariana has a distinct pattern. It's all rush rush rush and broken promises.

Offline boomting_

Having read boomting's review, I can definitely see the similarities.
Ariana has a distinct pattern. It's all rush rush rush and broken promises.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270798.0

For those who missed it  :manhater:

Offline Diggler fights back!

You my friend have rated her on her looks and not services provided and attitude. No way on earth this should be near a positive. I guess everyone will take what they want from it and it’s another nail in her coffin as far as I’m concerned.

Offline boomting_

You my friend have rated her on her looks and not services provided and attitude. No way on earth this should be near a positive. I guess everyone will take what they want from it and it’s another nail in her coffin as far as I’m concerned.

I have to say her looks are no where near what it is on her profile. Spotted dick face, spotty body, no make up, and and stink of a attitude... as if the sun shines from her arse!

Online JayEZ2K

Just to be fair and not single-out OP, she has 5 positives, 2 negatives, and 1 neutral. I gave her one of those negatives because she had a sour attitude. (I didn't punt, I walked.)

Master_Blaster, thanks for reviewing. May your next punt be a trifecta of sexiness, awesome service, and VFM.