Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4u - Hendon Central  (Read 4053 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gene.L

Hi!
This week I saw Arians_4u in Hendon.
Her profile: External Link/Members Only .

As I said before, my requirements for a punt are very basic so it's easy to leave pleased.
Also, kissing is not a must for me, but she did provide lip kissing.

I paid for 1 hour (£100). Her facilities were fine.

I never feel comfortable at sharing the details of what I do with a girl, but all I require is them to be attractive according to my tastes and up to basic intimacy. And Ariana ticked all the boxes! Impressively lean physique! Irresistible for me!

She started quite shy, but I managed to make her open up more towards the end, when she even gave me a couple of smiles.

I left happy, and I'd be happy to come back.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Seen her twice I get Lfk bit of tongue she knows I require  this if she smiled more she'd be great she's  very attractive  to me.

Offline Bornslippy

Does she get into the sex though? Good bj and take a real hard pounding. I like the look of this one

Offline HERTSBLUE

Mate  i pin her legs up by her ears and go balls deep no complaint she's tight don't expect  a conversation  thou :lol:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:06:07 am by HERTSBLUE »

Offline HERTSBLUE

Thinking  of having  a 3 peat today.Bj is pretty good got a prolonged  one last time just tell her no hands she understands.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:08:37 am by HERTSBLUE »

Offline kasamaa

I never feel comfortable at sharing the details of what I do with a girl, but all I require is them to be attractive according to my tastes and up to basic intimacy.

Thanks OP for your effort, but I dont get anything from this "review" apart from that she's pretty (which I can see from the photos) and she only does lip kisses which hardly gives me any information to base any decisions on.

- What was her attitude like?
- You say she was shy and then she opened up - was she shy and submissive or shy and stand offish or quiet like she doesn't care? How did she open up? in her demeanour or she just flashed a couple of smiles? Was she cold up to that point?
- What were the services? You dont have to go into great detail here, just a menu list of what was done will do and if you was happy about them
- What was the comms and location like?
- Any extras she tried to upsell you with?

From your previous reviews I get that you only need them to be pretty and you're pretty much happy and I absolutely respect that but a review is meant to guide others otherwise its no different from looking at an AW profile.

Offline Diggler fights back!

Reviews like this should be taken down, they don’t help anyone with when selecting this girl. These are the kind of reviews that belong on AW written by someone the SP knows to plump up their profile. Also leaving it up here will make it acceptable for others to write shite like this. Author do you read other reviews which people have openly described their experience when picking a girl? Because if everyone did it in your style this site would be redundant.

Offline PatMacGroin

Reviews like this should be taken down, they don’t help anyone with when selecting this girl. These are the kind of reviews that belong on AW written by someone the SP knows to plump up their profile. Also leaving it up here will make it acceptable for others to write shite like this. Author do you read other reviews which people have openly described their experience when picking a girl? Because if everyone did it in your style this site would be redundant.

Agreed. If this guy is not a tout that he might as well be.

Vague puff piece reviews. Invited members to ask for extra info, but then ignores them and doesn't provide any answers.

Not something I do often, but I'm reporting this guy. Looks to me like an open and shut case of third strike and out.

Offline Gene.L

Hi all,
I understand what you all mean, and I can't blame you. I've always been reluctant to give details about meetings like this, but I'm trying to improve the quality of my reviews now. I'm just afraid to offend the girls who may read these threads if I say too much, but I probably just think too much.

This was a very simple booking: with lip kissing, OWO, protected missionary penetration, and HJ to finish.

The main con was that she was obviously open to sex, but didn't seem to welcome intimacy (e.g., cuddling and touching in general). I've never visited her again after this, as I found better services elsewhere.