Author Topic: Xiang Xiang plus another-Middlesbrough  (Read 3602 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline northface

Having 2 girls in the same booking was a first for me although not classed as a Duo.

Duration 1 hour-£100 all in. Usual location at terraced house in Middlesbrough.

First 1/2 Hour was Xiang Xiang followed by another young pretty chinese ( usual size 6-8 but forgot the name ) for the 2nd 1/2 hour.

Started with a good massage from Xiang who pays plenty of attention to the bum hole and followed by lots of french kissing which was great.
Towards the end of the first 1/2 hour she was giving me OWO and then the other girl came in and stripped off ready to take over.

Seeing both of their stripped lean bodies was really sexy. I was well into it by now so I told the new girl to get straight on the OWO and to do it hard, which she did and swallowed the lot.
Ended with a further massage.

The girls here are very enthusiastic in what they do.

I rarely have sex now especially when CIM is on offer.

The expectation of another girl taking over was a real turn on and I will probably try a duo now especially as there has been a couple of good reviews lately.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:12:11 pm by northface »

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
I find this place pretty consistent. This overlap of two girls is a neat idea, may have to give it a try!

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
How didn’t young arrange this type of appointment? Did you just ask when you arrived or in advance via aw or phone?

Thanks, might also give it a try

Offline northface

How didn’t young arrange this type of appointment? Did you just ask when you arrived or in advance via aw or phone?

Thanks, might also give it a try

In this instance I phoned up asking for an appointment within 15 mins if available.
Being a regular Xiang knows I always take hour slots and when I got there she suggested the 1/2 hour slots between her and the other girl.

At first I thought the other girl may have an appointment with someone else so I would not have considered it but the other bedroom was empty ( door open ) and also there was no other footwear in the usual place so I assumed she may be on a break / having a meal or whatever.

I have also been in the room the photos in the gallery show when talking to Xiang so I feel very comfortable in this place and well looked after by her.

I do not know for sure if she would do this on request though.




Offline northface

I find this place pretty consistent. This overlap of two girls is a neat idea, may have to give it a try!

Good to see you back after your op.
Xiang will have missed you.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Good to see you back after your op.
Xiang will have missed you.

Thanks buddy, she's on my list for a revisit soon!

Offline 3rdManIn

This is interesting. I texted a few weeks back to try to get a feel for whether a duo might be an option here but it came back as “one girl”.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
This is interesting. I texted a few weeks back to try to get a feel for whether a duo might be an option here but it came back as “one girl”.

I think the situation the OP had described may only be available to regulars known to Xiang herself.

Offline Todger3

I was offered a duo last time I was there it probably depends on the girl she has working at the time.

Offline 3rdManIn

I think the situation the OP had described may only be available to regulars known to Xiang herself.

Suspect you're right. I haven't been in about a year and have since, sensibly, changed to a punting phone, so would not be seen as having any history there.