Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xiang Xiang plus another-Middlesbrough  (Read 3044 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline northface

Having 2 girls in the same booking was a first for me although not classed as a Duo.

Duration 1 hour-£100 all in. Usual location at terraced house in Middlesbrough.

First 1/2 Hour was Xiang Xiang followed by another young pretty chinese ( usual size 6-8 but forgot the name ) for the 2nd 1/2 hour.

Started with a good massage from Xiang who pays plenty of attention to the bum hole and followed by lots of french kissing which was great.
Towards the end of the first 1/2 hour she was giving me OWO and then the other girl came in and stripped off ready to take over.

Seeing both of their stripped lean bodies was really sexy. I was well into it by now so I told the new girl to get straight on the OWO and to do it hard, which she did and swallowed the lot.
Ended with a further massage.

The girls here are very enthusiastic in what they do.

I rarely have sex now especially when CIM is on offer.

The expectation of another girl taking over was a real turn on and I will probably try a duo now especially as there has been a couple of good reviews lately.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:12:11 pm by northface »

Offline catweazle

I find this place pretty consistent. This overlap of two girls is a neat idea, may have to give it a try!

Offline OscarC

How didn’t young arrange this type of appointment? Did you just ask when you arrived or in advance via aw or phone?

Thanks, might also give it a try

Offline northface

How didn’t young arrange this type of appointment? Did you just ask when you arrived or in advance via aw or phone?

Thanks, might also give it a try

In this instance I phoned up asking for an appointment within 15 mins if available.
Being a regular Xiang knows I always take hour slots and when I got there she suggested the 1/2 hour slots between her and the other girl.

At first I thought the other girl may have an appointment with someone else so I would not have considered it but the other bedroom was empty ( door open ) and also there was no other footwear in the usual place so I assumed she may be on a break / having a meal or whatever.

I have also been in the room the photos in the gallery show when talking to Xiang so I feel very comfortable in this place and well looked after by her.

I do not know for sure if she would do this on request though.

Offline northface

I find this place pretty consistent. This overlap of two girls is a neat idea, may have to give it a try!

Good to see you back after your op.
Xiang will have missed you.

Offline catweazle

Good to see you back after your op.
Xiang will have missed you.

Thanks buddy, she's on my list for a revisit soon!

Offline 3rdManIn

This is interesting. I texted a few weeks back to try to get a feel for whether a duo might be an option here but it came back as “one girl”.

Offline catweazle

This is interesting. I texted a few weeks back to try to get a feel for whether a duo might be an option here but it came back as “one girl”.

I think the situation the OP had described may only be available to regulars known to Xiang herself.

Offline Todger3

I was offered a duo last time I was there it probably depends on the girl she has working at the time.

Offline 3rdManIn

I think the situation the OP had described may only be available to regulars known to Xiang herself.

Suspect you're right. I haven't been in about a year and have since, sensibly, changed to a punting phone, so would not be seen as having any history there.