Author Topic: Lucy Rae Middlesbrough  (Read 16405 times)


12 review(s) for Bella-Rose-x (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

History- Had some free time in Middlesbrough and decided to go for Lucy based on the fact she is well reviewed and her comms were excellent. Also looking at her videos she was bang on the money my type. Speaking of which.

Price - £90 for 30 minutes. Yes I know I have probably paid a premium for the area however due to the fact she doesn't offer 30 minute in calls currently and the time and day are not usually great for punting I went with it. I can also add in case I didn't both my plans B and C either went radio silent or started adding silly charges. In hindsight I should've gone for the hour.

Location -Middlesbrough. Plenty of free on street parking either at her place or nearby. Safe area. There was some confusion over which building she was in which was me for not reading the message properly but she called me and guided me in. Again a good sign here was she laughed about it on the phone where we all know in other situations you can be talked to like shit occasionally.

Comms - All via AW then whatsapp on the day. Communication was excellent throughout which for me makes everything so much simpler

Girl - Videos online are more accurate than the photos on her free gallery but yes very happy to have booked her. Good size 16-18 however as an admirer of the larger lady she carries it well all over her body and I was looking forward to the time ahead. Chat was fine with no awkward silences.

Meeting- Was welcomed in and offered a drink of water which I took. Was offered a shower however I had one before setting off so declined. Room was nice and spacious with a bed and sofa. Plenty of DFK with tongues to start with followed by us undressing each other until she was on her knees giving me some OWO which then carried onto the bed with more DFK inbetween. I then returned the favour and a very nice and tasty pussy was presented to me so commenced RO. She got very wet without coming and then we swapped back to more OWO. She then added some light rimming and anal play with great attention to my balls so knew at that point I would carry this on till I finished. Another 10 minutes of this interspersed with DFK till I came in her mouth and she swallowed. Lay down and had a nice relax for a few minutes then showered and left around 10 minutes after my 30 minutes. Never once felt rushed and out of place, chat was great and it felt like a proper GFE and that I had seen her a few times

Summary – Great punt that I paid over the odds for but worth it for the convenience. If Lucy was closer and was £70 for 30 mins she would be a regular. If you want a safe good punt with a pro then you can't go wrong in my opinion. Will return should I ever be back in the area. As always YMMV

Offline Conker

She was charging £60 for 30mins only a few months ago. :dash:

Offline anonyorks

She was charging £60 for 30mins only a few months ago. :dash:

Yeah I know  :lol:

Offline James taylor

Thank you for the review. I was planning on seeing at some point in the next few weeks. Not now at those prices!!!

Offline anonyorks

Thank you for the review. I was planning on seeing at some point in the next few weeks. Not now at those prices!!!

To be clear she doesn't do 30 minute bookings but did for me and that was the quoted price. Will book one hour for £130 next time

Offline Xraymants19

why has she changed her name again has she got something to hide she has been lucy lane lucy kisses belle rose and now lucy Rae and probably others

Offline Addicted65

I wouldn’t mind paying £90 for a decent 30 minute punt in Middlesbrough. It is easier and cheaper for me than spending 30-45 minutes in the car each way to head up North. But would t pay that for Lucy. To be fair her expenses will be quite high. Think the £90 would just about cover her Greggs spend for an hour 😂
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review AY.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

However with a Price of £90/30 minutes she could go and stick her phone right up her fat fucking "Jacksie".  :scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As there's NO way on this earth would I pay that sort of money for a punt.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'd sooner go and buy a pair of furry gloves and have a "Five Knuckle Shuffle" than see that "Rip Off Fucker"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare: it's ok she's put her process up since she gained sponsorship from Gregs  :wackogirl:

Cheers for the review AY.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

However with a Price of £90/30 minutes she could go and stick her phone right up her fat fucking "Jacksie".  :scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As there's NO way on this earth would I pay that sort of money for a punt.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'd sooner go and buy a pair of furry gloves and have a "Five Knuckle Shuffle" than see that "Rip Off Fucker"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:

Offline anonyorks

Is there a thread where it's explained what she has done to piss a lot of you off?. I have reported on a decent punt and all you have done is use it to have a go at the sps weight?  :unknown:

Offline Meatabix

Just so we're all aware, this is THE Lucy Lane.

I think what's happened here is a case of inflated ego. She was an escort for a long time before she applied to a Newcastle porn producer to make porn for his site, which she did on several occasions. It's possible she's charging so highly because she has such work behind her and is entitled to.

I saw her myself for an hour about 11 years ago. Sweet, pretty, good service. I wouldn't again because of her prices however I wish her luck.

Offline Sar-Major

Just so we're all aware, this is THE Lucy Lane.

I think what's happened here is a case of inflated ego. She was an escort for a long time before she applied to a Newcastle porn producer to make porn for his site, which she did on several occasions. It's possible she's charging so highly because she has such work behind her and is entitled to.

I saw her myself for an hour about 11 years ago. Sweet, pretty, good service. I wouldn't again because of her prices however I wish her luck.

NO FUCKER is entitled to anything, the fat fucker may "Think" she is worth those prices, BUT she's "Not Entitled" to them.  :dash:

No disrespect to the Op, but there's always some friggin mug who'll pay the "Over Inflated" prices some of the WG's want.  :scare:

It's been said on here many times "Top Dollar" doesn't always equal "Top Service" either....................  ;)

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jammy273

I'm sure a few months back the prices were lower. And half hours were considered and reasonable in cost (I could be wrong but like many people I don't like paying over the odds so not sure as to why I would have put in the research). I considered booking and even subscribed to her Only fans to get a closer look at if I was interested.

I wonder if the name changes do relate to the porn stuff. She was selling herself as a Lucy GFE a few months back so perhaps the porn connection means people expect or demand a different type of service.

She is obviously a pro with the sheer number of ratings but under the makeup and well taken promo shots didn't do much for me on Onlyfans

Offline anonyorks


No disrespect to the Op, but there's always some friggin mug who'll pay the "Over Inflated" prices some of the WG's want.  :scare:

None taken. Sadly £90 for 30 minutes is standard in my neck of the woods so wasn't overly bothered

Offline Xraymants19

She's been on my hotlist for ages due to the porn star thing and all that.  Thanks for talking one for the team and thank you for the review, will be striking her off the list
She back working with her porn star partner Jess jay in her Middlesbrough apartment

Offline BustaN

She back working with her porn star partner Jess jay in her Middlesbrough apartment

F***ing hell.  Looking at their photos, I would't touch her either, even if they paid me £90 for 30mins!

Offline Bertbanger99

£90 for 30 mins?????

shes huge as well!

Offline Dimond dave

Since she did a couple  F vids for nerd pervert.  How can I put it head matches her ego big.  Amd well just look at the £90 for 30 mins

 :hi:

Is there a thread where it's explained what she has done to piss a lot of you off?. I have reported on a decent punt and all you have done is use it to have a go at the sps weight?  :unknown:

Offline Xraymants19

Looks like she’s charging £70 for 30 minutes some body got took for a mug, now notice on her profile she’s says she doesn’t show her face yet all you need to do is look on her movies section and her face is showing

Offline RandyMarsh

Some SP’s with an excellent reputation tend to stick to the standard rate. Obvious really, they understand they are more likely to attract punters coming back again & again if they are affordable with the services they offer.

Not saying punters in NE can’t afford higher prices, but why would SPs want to potentially put off existing or new potential new clients by being £20-£30 more? Either way if you are willing to pay extra, go for it! I hope you have a good time, but doesn’t mean it will be better than another SP offering £60 for 30 mins etc.

Personally I would pay slightly extra £10-20, but the SP would have to have an excellent rep and tick my boxes. I can see why the OP paid this price for the same reasons. However, there are some profiles I just look at and say: Are you having a giraffe love? Theres no chance I would even pay £60 for 30 mins!

Offline Xraymants19

£90 for 30 mins?????

shes huge as well!
if you check her latest videos she’s got even bigger think her nurse video is a bit of insult to all the good work the nhs staff are doing during this pandemic

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare: thought may be with greggs and Mc Donald's closed may be a little weight may have been lost   :scare:   :hi: :hi: :drinks: :hi:

Offline dave_59

Just found some pics I took on a visit in 2009/10 - what a difference 10yrs makes (but then that's me too  :lol:)

Offline leedstony

See she's had yet another change of name, to Olivia Grey.

No mistaking that fat arse though.

Offline BrummieBoy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
See she's had yet another change of name, to Olivia Grey.

No mistaking that fat arse though.

Yep :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Xraymants19

What is it with her another name change to OliviaGreyVIP and of course a increase in rates must be to pay for all the trips to greggs can anyone list all the names she’s had and in order ?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:12:15 pm by Xraymants19 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
What is it with her another name change to OliviaGreyVIP and of course a increase in rates must be to pay for all the trips to greggs can anyone list all the names she’s had and in order ?
What's with your obsession with this escort? 7 of your 11 posts are about her. You really need to start some sort of positive contribution.

Have you ever actually had a booking with anyone in your 12 months of membership.

Offline Davey677

What's with your obsession with this escort? 7 of your 11 posts are about her. You really need to start some sort of positive contribution.

Have you ever actually had a booking with anyone in your 12 months of membership.

My reckoning dm is he is the lady in question here and keeps wanting the review back to the top of the review board

Offline Davey677


Offline Dimond dave

 :scare: may be he's on the pay roll to bring attention the the new name change or may be its its lucy her self ?????   But with little co down and greggs shit for 13 weeks you'd of thought at least a little weight would of been lost  :scare:


What's with your obsession with this escort? 7 of your 11 posts are about her. You really need to start some sort of positive contribution.

Have you ever actually had a booking with anyone in your 12 months of membership.

Offline gettingsome

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 113
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
5 name changes in 3 years?? What is she doing!!
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi: sticking to the greggs diet

5 name changes in 3 years?? What is she doing!!