Author Topic: Lucy Lane. Middlesbrough  (Read 7542 times)


12 review(s) for Bella-Rose-x (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare:

Lucy lane. Middlesbrough

 :dash: since I asked a then weeks ago and the general feed back was fair I decided to pay Lucy a visit . 

Booked yesterday for today ,, was informed to call befor 11 to confirm .  !!!  This I did !!!

Given the post code asked to call for address before booking ,, not a problem 1st visit and all that,

Got to the road and parked around the corner a street with chavs sat on chairs out side there front door smoking and drinking larger ,,,  so parked further up the road ,,

Rang no,reply left a voice mail and a text saying I was in the road.  No reply ?  Got a text 15 mins late saying she over ran and can I give her 15 mins ,,,  fair enough ,,,,

Got a text saying to come around she was ready ,, 

Nice apartment discreet ect no probs getting in or any thing so sound there .

Knocked on the door , this was opened straight away showed into the bedroom ,, then informed she couldn't see me for an hour it would have to be 30 mins  since I was late ,,, 

I did say I was hear on time called you , left you a voice mail and a text ,,  and was told she had a regular in behind me and he's a big spender ,,,,   So  ,,,,,

Sorted paper work out .

Lucy started with a fair massage ,, O was standard very soft. 
Not a lot of conversation ,, so thought I'd show willing tired several times to engage , got yes or no answers 

Then came the sex ,,, Lucy dose not do cow girl or revers ,,  and when it came down to it ,, total silence.  Not even the odd fake oww arrrr.


There was no click at all it was almost like she was doing me a favour ,, after all I played by her rules. Confirm befor 11 ,,  rang when in the road ,, left a voice mail and a text informing her I had arrived ... 

Then got my booking halved ,, no fault of my own   ,,, found Lucy to be very distant even beyond shy ,,,, 

After seeing her videos  and photos. I was looking forward to the booking ,,   Yes this was my first time with Lucy.  But in my book I always play fair.  Think the escort should do so also

Don't think I will be back to see her.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40

Offline daveev

Behind you a big spender, did you not wait to bitch slap him some sense :):)

Offline Tiger63

I would have walked...the minute she changes the booking you have agreed on would see me heading for the door....maybe`s iam too fussy :D

Offline maxxblue

But she has the "HIGHEST ESCORT FEEDBACK IN THE NORTH EAST" (quote from her AW profile).  :unknown:

Offline Dimond dave

 :cool:

I'm starting to think it's a Teesside thing. ,,, is it some thing in the water ?   I've heard of places beng a punting  wipe out.   

I think Middlesbrough has a new meaning to it these days.    :blush:

shengfan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Behind you a big spender, did you not wait to bitch slap him some sense :):)



Now that has honestly made me laugh out loud as they say haha!

Offline Dimond dave



Now that has honestly made me laugh out loud as they say haha!

Be leave me I wasn't at the time ,,, now it's more of a poss take than an insult.

A little curious

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Dimond dave

She's a little bigger than her photos ,,, lush boobs.  Crap personality

Offline AgedCases

Because I live in Middlesbrough, I was considering seeing her but not so much now. That's several punters who have said she's distant and quiet and I need chemistry to even feel comfortable being there never mind fucking!

At this rate, if I punt again by Xmas I'll count myself lucky.

Offline maxxblue

Given all of the negative comments on here, I wonder how on earth she built up such a good reputation?

Offline rthunderbird

Doesn't do cowgirl? That's like saying she doesn't even do covered blowjobs, if you're an escort it is kind of necessary. Fuck I've not even met a civvie who wouldn't go cowgirl.

Offline jonone

Looking at the size of her now I don't think I'd want her straddling me!

Offline Dimond dave

Doesn't do cowgirl? That's like saying she doesn't even do covered blowjobs, if you're an escort it is kind of necessary. Fuck I've not even met a civvie who wouldn't go cowgirl.


Her exact words were she doesn't like the feel of it. ,   May be its just her size issue

Offline stanleyjohn

After watching her porn it was a no go for me, she doesn't even look enthusiastic in porn.

Offline Dimond dave

After watching her porn it was a no go for me, she doesn't even look enthusiastic in porn.


She's less so in person ,, may be the highest rated escort. , gets the feed back by offering money of the next visit as she pointed out to me ,, I never use adult work to leave feed back etc ,, but was asked if you leave me good feedback I'll reduce your next visit  ,, bit of a lip as she had already reduced this booking. In time

Offline Eurypides

This is quite strange.  I have seen her a few times, including quite recently, and she has always done cowgirl very willingly.

With me she has also been always pretty spot on with comms, punctuality, being professional in general.  One of the best I have dealt with in that regard.

Yes she is a relatively big girl, although recently she has lost a fair amount of weight.  Definitely down to personal taste though.

She can come across as being a bit quiet and I think she is actually fairly shy in her own way.  I still enjoyed our sessions though.  Fantastic oral.

All in all the gap between the review and my experience is pretty large I have to say.

Offline Durham-lad

I saw Lucy a few weeks a go she seemed distant owo was average at best. Doggie was OK but the whole punt was little mechanical I wasn't offered a discount for positive feedback.
Would not go back because I was thinking of trying the nuru massage.

Offline Dimond dave

I saw Lucy a few weeks a go she seemed distant owo was average at best. Doggie was OK but the whole punt was little mechanical I wasn't offered a discount for positive feedback.
Would not go back because I was thinking of trying the nuru massage.


And there was me thinking it was just me.  :yahoo:

Offline Durham-lad


And there was me thinking it was just me.  :yahoo:
Three weeks before my visit to Lucy I'd seen Victoria of Washington and the difference was night and day

Offline Tiger63

Three weeks before my visit to Lucy I'd seen Victoria of Washington and the difference was night and day

Still have dreams about what we did :dance:

Offline Dimond dave

So do I ,, there called nightmares  :wacko:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I decided to see her after reading her rave reviews. In particular the reviews about her owo skills which I wanted to try. Made a booking with her and she was at least 4 dress sizes bigger than her pics. AT LEAST. Your right she was extremely quiet aswell.  Blowjob was poor.polite enough but the whole experience was a bummer.

I simply can't understand how she has so many positive feedbacks.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I decided to see her after reading her rave reviews.

Eh?? Don't understand, which bit of the negative review above could constitute a rave review?  :unknown:  :dash:

Offline MikeBWales

She's been on my hotlist for ages due to the porn star thing and all that.  Thanks for talking one for the team and thank you for the review, will be striking her off the list