Author Topic: Fake Lips  (Read 9372 times)

Offline Home Alone

And me!

If I saw a photo like that on a Profile page, it'd eliminate her from any Hotlist I may have had, no matter how many Positives she had on here.

Offline Vice Admiral

I have had a small amount of filler in my lips and a boob job yet no one would know . Why the fuck not ? It’s boosted my self esteem

The point, surely, is this.

Since the dawn of time, women have used various techniques – principally make-up – to enhance and or preserve their good looks as the years pass.  And I don’t imagine any of the posters on this thread would begrudge a woman using 21st century techniques if they're more effective and / or more morale-boosting than traditional ones.

The key phrase in Rebecca’s response is surely, “No-one would know.”  In other words, her “tweaks” have been subtle and tasteful.

What is sad and depressing is when a pretty-as-a-picture girl in her teens or early twenties – whether on Civvie Street or from Hookersville – with (say) shapely but not very big breasts, or nice but rather small lips, surveys herself in the mirror and doesn’t like what she sees because she doesn’t look like a girl from Love Island.

And then sets to work destroying the unique good looks that Nature gave her, until she ends up looking as if she's been cloned.

Hardly anyone on this thread prefers the Love Island look.  Do the girls' boyfriends, I wonder?




« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 05:38:27 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline winkywanky


Offline jesse4585

The key phrase in Rebecca’s response is surely, “No-one would know.”  In other words, her “tweaks” have been subtle and tasteful.
Indeed Vice Admiral.  Saw my x over Christmas whe's recently had her lips done, don't think I'd have noticed if she hadn't mentioned, it was quite a subtle change. Though once she draw my attention to it,  they did look a little plumber and extra kissable.

She was talking about several celebs who'd also had  recent opps, but that weren't so good as they'd overdone it, or enlarged the lips unevenly.  She was really proud of her opp which only cost about £200.

Going back to the original question about why they do it, well we do get a few complaints about thin lips in reviews, e.g. :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230290.msg2345791#msg2345791

Offline John Johnson

I have had a small amount of filler in my lips and a boob job yet no one would know . Why the fuck not ? It’s boosted my self esteem

But that is the difference between fashion and class. A little enhancement for self confidence and subtle aesthetics are very nice and if well done then they are not obvious.

Why some young ladies go for the opposite and end up looking like Grayson Perry's pet halibut remains a mystery to me.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I think fake lips look quite disgusting. I can't imagine kissing someone with these over inflated, plastic looking lips. I imagine it would feel awful.

Offline paper7

I have had a small amount of filler in my lips and a boob job yet no one would know . Why the fuck not ? It’s boosted my self esteem
Yes, that's the point, your phrase, 'no-one would know' hits the nail right on the head and your self-esteem comes first, what anybody else thinks is neither here nor there, it's your money no-one else's. Personally 'beauty in the eye of the beholder'

Offline Plan R

External Link/Members Only
Why do they do it?  Among other things, it robs a face of much of its character and individuality.

Fucking mental..  :thumbsdown:  :scare:
She's made herself look like Aqua Marina off Stingray
(that gives my age away)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline freeze44

Fucking mental..  :thumbsdown:  :scare:
She's made herself look like Aqua Marina off Stingray
(that gives my age away)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes it a 'special' look but tbh would do both of them!  :D

Offline Colston36

I defy anyone to match the cosmetic disaster that is Sophie Anderson External Link/Members Only who looks like something from outer space. And her demands (£500 an hour) are equally insane.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Yes it a 'special' look but tbh would do both of them!  :D

 :D Be careful though her strings get tangled when she orgasms.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I defy anyone to match the cosmetic disaster that is Sophie Anderson External Link/Members Only who looks like something from outer space. And her demands (£500 an hour) are equally insane.

I want to start to shag ugly women this year
She's the perfect start 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Vice Admiral

I defy anyone to match the cosmetic disaster that is Sophie Anderson External Link/Members Only who looks like something from outer space. And her demands (£500 an hour) are equally insane.

And yet there’s clearly a demand for this kind of “look”, including from users of this site – from whom there are no fewer than 58 positive reviews for Sophie Anderson (the first of her two profiles is no longer active):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=252

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13423

De gustibus non est disputandum, as the Romans may or may not have said on a regular basis.

Offline Gordon Bennett

And yet there’s clearly a demand for this kind of “look”, including from users of this site – from whom there are no fewer than 58 positive reviews for Sophie Anderson (the first of her two profiles is no longer active):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=252

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13423

De gustibus non est disputandum, as the Romans may or may not have said on a regular basis.

Bulk of those reviews accrued before she went bonkers with the surgeries and body-mods over past 2/3 years. Granted there do seem to be blokes who like the "depraved nasty porno Barbie" schtick though.

Offline winkywanky

Yes it a 'special' look but tbh would do both of them!  :D

I was in love with Aqua Marina when I was about 7. And I didn't even know about Watersports then.

Could have been the music over the end-credits which cemented that love of course, it was some matinée crooner going on about some kinda watery love...oh no, that was Johnny Rotten on Sub Mission, wasn't it?  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

I defy anyone to match the cosmetic disaster that is Sophie Anderson External Link/Members Only who looks like something from outer space. And her demands (£500 an hour) are equally insane.

To be fair, £500 to fuck an alien is not bad, Branson's going to charge £0.5M or summat just to get into the upper atmosphere in his new space-jalopy.

Offline winkywanky

:D Be careful though her strings get tangled when she orgasms.


It might even be to do with Gerry Anderson getting his knickers in a twist while 'operating her'.

Offline winkywanky

And yet there’s clearly a demand for this kind of “look”, including from users of this site – from whom there are no fewer than 58 positive reviews for Sophie Anderson (the first of her two profiles is no longer active):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=252

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13423

De gustibus non est disputandum, as the Romans may or may not have said on a regular basis.


In matters of taste there can be no dispute.

True.

But then again, foret sicut a stupri Mannequin.

Offline B4bcock

Magnus shagnus any old bagnus,  I say.   :)

Offline OakTree

I defy anyone to match the cosmetic disaster that is Sophie Anderson External Link/Members Only who looks like something from outer space. And her demands (£500 an hour) are equally insane.

It’s a shame because if you look at her earlier pics she looks undoubtedly a very attractive woman. By the looks of things she has lip fillers back then but enough to look good. What she’s done now just looks ridiculous.


Offline Vice Admiral

Another for the gallery of examples – although, since the profile's on Friday Ads, it may be as fake as the lips:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's got nice eyes, however.

Also, she says she'll "ignite the chemistry between the two of us to join us in a true passionate tryst that is authentic, pleasurable and utterly unforgettable".

Which sounds good.  It's a long time since I had an authentic tryst.




« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:39:13 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline myothernameis

Mother & daughter wanting to look like katie price, all the money spent, such a waste



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

I don't know who the hell those two are, but they've had so much shit done to their gobs I actually can't work out which one is the mother  :lol:.

Offline Kerosene


It might even be to do with Gerry Anderson getting his knickers in a twist while 'operating her'.
Gerry Anderson and Sophie Anderson in the same thread amuses me though I don't know why.

Offline winkywanky

I'd hate to think she was his daughter, but then again I guess she is a fuck-puppet?  :unknown:

Offline sadolddeejay

I'd do the WG but not Marina. I prefer a no strings relationship.

(I'm so sorry...)

Offline paper7

Mother & daughter wanting to look like katie price, all the money spent, such a waste



Hidden Image/Members Only
Is this a case of 'Thunderbirds are Go!'

Offline Home Alone


Offline paper7

And me!

If I saw a photo like that on a Profile page, it'd eliminate her from any Hotlist I may have had, no matter how many Positives she had on here.
Agreed! She can have as many 'positives' going, if I don't find her attractive it 'aint gonna happen!'

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
Mother & daughter wanting to look like katie price, all the money spent, such a waste



Hidden Image/Members Only

the surgeons who perform these procedures should be struck off

Offline myothernameis

I don't know who the hell those two are, but they've had so much shit done to their gobs I actually can't work out which one is the mother  :lol:.

Between both of them, they have spent around £86,000 to look like there favorite model, Katie Price   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline paper7

Between both of them, they have spent around £86,000 to look like there favorite model, Katie Price   :dash: :dash: :dash:
And an absolute waste of money it was too, God only knows what they'll look like when they're drawing their pension. I agree with the poster above the surgeons should be struck off.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Mother & daughter wanting to look like katie price, all the money spent, such a waste



Hidden Image/Members Only

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐷🐷🐷🐷🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

And an absolute waste of money it was too, God only knows what they'll look like when they're drawing their pension. I agree with the poster above the surgeons should be struck off.
A lot of these procedures are unregulated plus they must make a lot of money on them
External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mother & daughter wanting to look like katie price, all the money spent, such a waste



Hidden Image/Members Only
My 1st thought was that these 2 look like a couple of thick bitches then I read their favourite celebrity was Katie Price which confirmed it  :sarcastic:

Offline Willyed

They look absolutely stupid in my opinion, one of my nieces has it done and they look daft!
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

I'd do the WG but not Marina. I prefer a no strings relationship.

(I'm so sorry...)


 :scare:  :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i'd have not guessed they were mother and daughter until i read it in the post above, dunno if you class that as a win for the mothers surgery or a fail for the daughters, either way, i'd not even look twice att hose two if i saw them in the street or a bar



.... ok, who am i kidding, i'd have to take a second look to confirm my eyes weren't lying to be before i start laughing
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline myothernameis

i'd have not guessed they were mother and daughter until i read it in the post above, dunno if you class that as a win for the mothers surgery or a fail for the daughters, either way, i'd not even look twice att hose two if i saw them in the street or a bar



.... ok, who am i kidding, i'd have to take a second look to confirm my eyes weren't lying to be before i start laughing

Includes in the plastic surgery apart from what you can see, they also have had boob jobs, buttock implants, and the mother seemingly now also has a designer vagina, wonder if they compared each of there vaginas

Offline Vice Admiral

Includes in the plastic surgery apart from what you can see, they also have had boob jobs, buttock implants, and the mother seemingly now also has a designer vagina, wonder if they compared each of there vaginas

If you need a designer
To improve your vagina,
I'd suggest that you block
All access to cock.

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
Includes in the plastic surgery apart from what you can see, they also have had boob jobs, buttock implants, and the mother seemingly now also has a designer vagina, wonder if they compared each of there vaginas

How did she know what jordan's vag looks like? Maybe she just had it modelled to look like a bucket.

Offline munterhunter

I prefer a woman who's confident enough in her own skin to just make the most of what she has naturally. I avoid any with fake anything. I sometimes wonder what some of them see when they look in the mirror, they look so ridiculous.
Me too. I hate fake anything.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Me too. I hate fake anything.
 

so would you rule of seeing a provider with fake boobs?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

Ooer, you've pissed off Rebecca now, mh  :D.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
 

so would you rule of seeing a provider with fake boobs?

I certainly do.👍🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
 

so would you rule of seeing a provider with fake boobs?

I also do not see providers with fake boobs

Offline freeze44

Me too. I hate fake anything.

fake anything? So all natural including no make up and natural body hair?? na!

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
 

so would you rule of seeing a provider with fake boobs?
I would, if I found out they had fake boobs I would walk. They should be upfront about it in their descriptions, then those who like them can book and those who don't can avoid.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I would, if I found out they had fake boobs I would walk. They should be upfront about it in their descriptions, then those who like them can book and those who don't can avoid.

Eye of the 🐅🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊👍🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac