External Link/Members OnlyAfter a little bit of time out of the saddle, I thought a meeting with Gabriela one afternoon would be the perfect reintroduction as she'd one of the few that list DT on their HOD profile. I'm a sucker for a good throat fuck, no pun intended. Not been to HOD in a while too so wanted to see how the new venues are.
Comms: Super easy and friendly maid, called in the morning and booked a time for later that afternoon. I was a little early and shown in ten minutes ahead of time.
Venue: HOD Pimlico. Never been there before, only visited the old south ken location. It's close to the tube, around the corner from main street, inconspicuous front door. Buzzed and let in immediately, shown straight into ground floor flat immediately through the front door. Nice place, maid was friendly and showed me into the room, offered a drink, had a shower while Gabriela got ready. Careful, the towel rail is FIRE hot.
The Girl: Gabriela strutted in after I got out of the shower in a pair of super tall heels and a matching lingerie set. She's hot, her body is utterly incredible and better than the photos. Her face is a little disappointing, I'm not a painted on eyebrow fan and she has quite thin lips, but I'm being difficult... she's fucking hot. Her breasts and her ass are a-m-a-zing. Lovely soft smooth skin too. BUT, she wore a perfume I couldn't get off after my shower... not a fan.
The meeting: She's cool, very relaxed and immediately started kissing me, trying to use tongue but I'm not super into that. I was already naked from the shower and still a little wet, kept drying myself with the towel and making jokes, she giggled and said I was cute... it seemed genuine enough.
She got up on the bed and started to give me OWO which was pretty good, not mind blowing but nice amount of eye contact and tried to go deep a few times after I asked how far she could take it down. Not a DT champ like I'd hoped for, but some effort was there. I imagine if you're a regular and get on well she'd go for it. I asked if I could come twice, she nodded, so I asked if I could cum on her face... she nodded again with a cheeky slutty smile and proceeded to suck me off with enthusiasm. Couple minutes later I started groaning and announced the inevitable, she wanked me off onto her lips and chin, letting it dribble down onto her breasts. Nice.
Had a quick clean up and lay on the bed after a few mins chatting, ready for round two. I lay back and she started to suck me back to life which didn't take long. On with a dom and she asked me to fuck her doggy, which is my fav for WGs with great arses. Put her knees up on bed and started hammering away, she paused to put some lube on cos she's pretty tight and I'm fairly big. She started doing that thing where they move forward and shy away a bit because it's going quite deep, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her back on to me, which she responded well to and after a minute she was pushing back on me whimpering softly.
Flipped her on her back and fucked her mish, nice view and buried my face in her tits which are gorgeously soft, nice nipples and didn't stop me from nibbling away repeatedly. Then moved to cowgirl and loved watching her bounce up and down, her face is a little expressionless however, didn't feel super into it but enough to not make it unenjoyable.
Finished in doggy and filled the bag with a thud. Nice peck on the lips and we were done. I showered again as she put her bra and pants back on and replaced her lipstick. She warned me about the super hot towel rail and we had another giggle.
Enjoyed my time but this felt very much like a really good pump and dump, no twinkle in the eye, nothing carnal, but she's a super hot girl and I enjoyed our shag enormously, she kept her huge heels on the whole time so props to her. Ultimately, I think I'd try another girl before revisiting but she's set the bar high.