Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmella or Adele?  (Read 9051 times)

NottsDB

Both are experienced professionals and both have lots of reasons to punt, good feedback and nice pictures for example but i just wanted to know if anyone on here had had any experience with either and whether they could help me make up my mind. I like Carmella's bum and also her hair is a big turn on but then Adele offers services Carmella doesnt and is great looking in a different way. Although considering punting is a new experience for me, the full menu i wouldn't benefit from anyways. The duo service, im not sure i would make it out alive from to be honest.  :D

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Adele
External Link/Members Only

Carmella
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Why don't you attend the next party in Nottm on 14th, spend £120 for 1.5hrs, check them both out at the same time, then decide  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw them both at the party and I couldn't decide, perhaps just putting Adelle ahead of Carmella. I have exchanged email with some one from Bham (who has not been to any of their parties) who couldn't decide between the two, opted with Carmella and was well pleased. He still intends to see Adelle.

pleasure

CoolTiger's right, for that price you'd be mad not to pop along to the party and make the choice in person! That's what I did, and it was a bloody great night. Both girls are much sexier than their pictures. I'd be hard-pushed to pick between them, though at the end of the day I did have a bit of a soft spot for Adele!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CoolTiger's right, for that price you'd be mad not to pop along to the party and make the choice in person! That's what I did, and it was a bloody great night. Both girls are much sexier than their pictures. I'd be hard-pushed to pick between them, though at the end of the day I did have a bit of a soft spot for Adele!

It's her Accent that did it for me!!!

Offline Juankerr

I'm very eager to meet Carmella as she look's extremely sexy and offer's everything I require for a meet at a good price.
Just my luck that she is on tour in my town ( Birmingham ) both this weekend and next and I'm unavailable  :dash:
Fortunately she tour's regularly so I will hope to make her acquaintance in the not too distant future.

NottsDB

Fortunate to have then both doing their majority of incalls in Nottingham now, i might just flip a coin.
I think a sex party might be a little out of my comfort zone to be honest.

pleasure

Fortunate to have then both doing their majority of incalls in Nottingham now, i might just flip a coin.

You'd be surprised how relaxed the whole party thing can be. There were even drinks and nibbles at the one I went to, and even though I'm no great stud, I didn't feel at all intimidated. I had great fun watching all the action, and getting involved when I felt so inclined!

Having said all that, if you feel the whole party thing isn't for you, just book an incall with either of these girls. I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Read Smith's recent FB on LMP Parties (based in London). Also read all the comments thereafter, and see if that changes your mind about parties:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26792.0

NottsDB

I'll admit, it's an intriguing idea. It's almost like a buffet of the flesh but so far i've just enjoyed the calm and relaxed experience of WGs so I think I'll put a pin in the parties for now.
Decided on Adele as well as she seems to have quite a bit of banter about her and I'm quite impressed by reading her reviews.

Perhaps, if I enjoy myself, I might step up and try the threesome experience with them both but we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice lads.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'll admit, it's an intriguing idea. It's almost like a buffet of the flesh but so far i've just enjoyed the calm and relaxed experience of WGs so I think I'll put a pin in the parties for now.
Decided on Adele as well as she seems to have quite a bit of banter about her and I'm quite impressed by reading her reviews.

Perhaps, if I enjoy myself, I might step up and try the threesome experience with them both but we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice lads.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

NottsDB

Don't need to know the exact address and i wouldn't recommend posting, but is their incall location pretty close to the city centre?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You have PM, for the approx location of the party held in Oct last year.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:33:09 pm by CoolTiger »

NottsDB

Yeah, that's pretty near. Okay, thanks very much.

Adele Bella

Our incall location in Nottingham isn't the same address as the party location. However, it's not far from there. Just down the road.

Offline j122

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hi guys, complete noob to punting here (been looking for a couple of days now but not seen a wg yet. Not a courage issue, I'll get there).
Re parties. I'm 37 & my metabolism has done a nosedive on me. Only just realised I've let myself go a tiny bit (I'm not exactly Chunk from the Goonies yet!).
Are the guys at the parties body builders that I'm going to feel self conscious around & will the girls mind that that I'm not the 30 year old that I was?

virgil

Haven't been but have seen pics and read comments - and not only will you be one of the hunks of the group but even I would be too.

In other words I doubt you will have anything to feel uneeasy about.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi guys, complete noob to punting here (been looking for a couple of days now but not seen a wg yet. Not a courage issue, I'll get there).
Re parties. I'm 37 & my metabolism has done a nosedive on me. Only just realised I've let myself go a tiny bit (I'm not exactly Chunk from the Goonies yet!).
Are the guys at the parties body builders that I'm going to feel self conscious around & will the girls mind that that I'm not the 30 year old that I was?

If you looked at me, or most of the guys attending parties, none of us would be close to an adonis or a body builder.

also ,see the following thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33871.0

Adele Bella

Thanks jt for posting my new profile.  My previous one got deleted AGAIN!!!  argh...:'(

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks for the replies.
I'm new to punting & this site is giving me a great insight into it.
Don't think I'd have tried without it for fear of getting ripped off etc.

Offline Juankerr

I have been fortunate to have now met Carmella twice in the last month on her travel's to Birmingham and I was absolutely delighted with both meet's as she delivered everything I could have wished for and more , a genuinely gorgeous lady with a terrific personality and attitude and she is fantastic in bed.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Hopefully a threesome with Carmella and Adele will be in my future.  :cool:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:32:16 pm by Juankerr »

thewonderingdick

I personally don't like studio photos of girls i like them in their natural form with all the real spots and blemishes..i mean that's what you will be seeing when you meet them

Offline Jacobkim

Hi :thumbsup:
I have seen adele. She's got gorgeous ASS. I had a great time with her. I havnt seen carmela yet but I think she will be at the party this week. So will post my reviews.
Cool tiger, r u coming to attend party this week? If so, wat time? :music:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi :thumbsup:
I have seen adele. She's got gorgeous ASS. I had a great time with her. I havnt seen carmela yet but I think she will be at the party this week. So will post my reviews.
Cool tiger, r u coming to attend party this week? If so, wat time? :music:

Difficult to get away during daytime meets.

Offline Juankerr

I have been fortunate to have now met Carmella twice in the last month on her travel's to Birmingham and I was absolutely delighted with both meet's as she delivered everything I could have wished for and more , a genuinely gorgeous lady with a terrific personality and attitude and she is fantastic in bed.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Here is the link for my Carmella review thread for those interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34252.0

Offline Jacobkim

Best line up for tomorrow party
Adele carmela Katie
All my favourites
 :yahoo:

Offline bigrockcandy

Wouldn't bank on it, my experience is that there's usually last minutes changes....but from your point of view, I hope you're right.

Report back please if you don't mind.

Offline Chezzie John

I liked the line up with Adele and Carmella taking part and was close to going but have spent £250 on girls this week so though I better behave myself. Plus I'd rather wait until they're back in notts. How was the party though jacobkim ? Who took part?

And seeing that this thread is about Adele and Carmella you can't go wrong with either girl. They're both good but I think I'd go for Adele

Offline what-a man

I have seen both of them. IMO Adele is more full on whereas Carmella is more GFE although she can take a hard pounding. I see what you guys mean when you say its hard to choose between the two but as a man who loves high intensity fucking, Adele marginally takes it for me.

Offline Jacobkim

Hi john!

I went to that party. Guess what!!! Carmela didn't play. But I ended up spending most of my time playing with adele.

It's good experience but it was different then I expected. Most of the time u are watching other guys fucking them.

I think I m better off going back to my own style

Sorry for a late response