Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April again Edinburgh  (Read 8187 times)

9 review(s) for april-again (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

embrame

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flat near fountainbridge

Long walk to flat and room was stone cold
Fire put on after saying it was baltic

Seems very attractive - pics dont do her justice
Did a good job Pretending like she enjoyed it
Did all on her list
Very chatty

Would go back

Tjkooker

Nightmare to book. Worth the effort though. Glad you had a good time buddy.

Offline Third Man

although it says she does half hour appointments most of the text is about what she does in an hour session, so do you know if half hour is worth booking?

Kaffeine Monsta

Funny, her name is April. April is April month then. :)

Cool Kit Carter

have tried booking for friday, have left email on AW - not read. Booking - read but not responded to. Loads of phone calls. Straight to call divert. Frustrating.

Kaffeine Monsta

Sorry about that, CKC. I think her feedback is too infrequent to go by, so she probably hasn't been seeing too many folk in between punts.

Glader

Kaffeine Monsta

If she has a life, she won't be checking her bookings 24/7 either. :D

Offline Cactus

If she has a life, she won't be checking her bookings 24/7 either. :D

Agreed, but if she is a professional she should be checking them occassionally and replying to them in a timeous fashion.

Kaffeine Monsta

I wanted to nail her ass and that of A Fallen Angel. The latter is so fucking awkward to obtain a booking with especially, sadly.

Offline Cactus

I wanted to nail her ass and that of A Fallen Angel. The latter is so fucking awkward to obtain a booking with especially, sadly.

There seems to be a direct correlation between flakiness and quality of punt, 'AFA' being a prime example and 'AA' seems to fall into a similar bracket, although I've never seen her, although I've tried.

Pennielane seems to be the exception to this rule & she's got a "special offer" on this week of £120 per hour, which given the lack of clock watching is very reasonable indeed.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another good reliable girl, although not in the league of Pennie is Nicole (more a GFE type punt), Sweet & Petite External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although I didn't rate her initially Lanya was also a cracker, glad I returned to sample her wares again after a first rather dissapointing punt.  Sadly now retired, but could fuck like a mad woman.

Offline Marmalade

Strange that April (highly rated) hangs out with KymX (shit rated). Maybe they are both using the Dalry flat that was a fucking dump with zilch heating when I went.

Lanya's back working btw. Same name new profile.

Offline Cactus

Strange that April (highly rated) hangs out with KymX (shit rated). Maybe they are both using the Dalry flat that was a fucking dump with zilch heating when I went.

I noticed Lanya was back, exchanged emails re: possible booking over the next few weeks.  Not quite the same name though, now going under Lanya Love on her comeback tour.
Lanya Love might not be the best nickname for her as it's a bit close to Lanna Love, which is what Lena Love is now calling herself.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26892.0

From my experince of Lanya, although I wasn't enamoured on my first visit, the service she offers in comparison to that skank Lanna/Lena Love is night and day.  She'd be well advised to differentiate herself a bit from less than high class prossies.

You're also right about April and Kim, strange combo of hookers. Hope Kim's poor service doesn't start to rub off on the highly rated April, she's already flakey, don't need to add shit service into the mix.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:07:53 pm by Cactus »

Tjkooker

I asked about this strange pairing. They never work together. Just as well as kymx is the worst punt I ever had in Edinburgh. She looked cute ten year ago but was a lifeless fuck and full of don't touch here etc....

Offline Marmalade

I asked about this strange pairing. They never work together. Just as well as kymx is the worst punt I ever had in Edinburgh. She looked cute ten year ago but was a lifeless fuck and full of don't touch here etc....
how long ago did you see her? it would need to be sale of the century to go back if the flat was the same or as bad as the one Kymx was using (shit-heap in Gorgie road - when I went there wasn't even any electric - although she did, however apologise for the state of the place, lack of electric and light some candles. Stuff was strewn about like it was a squat - but seeing kymx of course makes it look worse than it was - crap performer, no do this no do that (what the fuck am I there for hen? admire your candles from Poundsavers??), then came out with a load of racist shit. ACts like she really thought she was trying - even took most of her clothes off (duh yeah - I should have got out long before that). For ages she used to advertise herself as the best blowjob in Edinburgh (tip: throw half a lemon in the air, give the other half a good squeeze, then rub the end of your knob in it while waiting fior the first half to come down).

Offline Marmalade

I noticed Lanya was back, exchanged emails re: possible booking over the next few weeks.  Not quite the same name though, now going under Lanya Love on her comeback tour.
Lanya Love might not be the best nickname for her as it's a bit close to Lanna Love, which is what Lena Love is now calling herself.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26892.0

From my experince of Lanya, although I wasn't enamoured on my first visit, the service she offers in comparison to that skank Lanna/Lena Love is night and day.  She'd be well advised to differentiate herself a bit from less than high class prossies.
Indeed, and I have them both on separate hotlists.

Offline Marmalade

To clarify, I spent £1.89 on a movie out of fondness for Lanya, but being half awake didn't notice that it was actually skanky, though thought she looked a bit different! The movie did confirm that she does good deep throat gag though, so that's two women offering it. Possibly tactics on skanky's part, who knows?

Tjkooker

how long ago did you see her? it would need to be sale of the century to go back if the flat was the same or as bad as the one Kymx was using (shit-heap in Gorgie road - when I went there wasn't even any electric - although she did, however apologise for the state of the place, lack of electric and light some candles. Stuff was strewn about like it was a squat - but seeing kymx of course makes it look worse than it was - crap performer, no do this no do that (what the fuck am I there for hen? admire your candles from Poundsavers??), then came out with a load of racist shit. ACts like she really thought she was trying - even took most of her clothes off (duh yeah - I should have got out long before that). For ages she used to advertise herself as the best blowjob in Edinburgh (tip: throw half a lemon in the air, give the other half a good squeeze, then rub the end of your knob in it while waiting fior the first half to come down).
It's a tiny flat in a old red brick courtyard type thing. The name escapes me. Flat was neat and tidy. Everything worked. Thankfully no contact with Kym at all. She was rather unpleasant and I seem to recall some racist pish from her the time we met. As you say, I laughed like fuck at her bj claims. It was that good I don't remember it. I did slam her arse though. Her pussy was like the proverbial wizards sleeve so I paid extra so I could touch the sides. Was a relative new punter back then and was the first time I had felt zero sensation fucking a pussy.
Thankfully April is the exact opposite to Kym
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:07:22 pm by Tjkooker »

Offline Cactus

To clarify, I spent £1.89 on a movie out of fondness for Lanya, but being half awake didn't notice that it was actually skanky, though thought she looked a bit different! The movie did confirm that she does good deep throat gag though, so that's two women offering it. Possibly tactics on skanky's part, who knows?

Lenna does give a good deep throat blowjob, as per my review I would maybe see her again for a Sarah/BJ Queen type £30 oral only service as she was talented in that field.

Kin X is a never for me.

April is high on my to do list.  I fancy a punt today to take away my blues after sitting through that shite at Easter Road yesterday, so may give her a buzz and see if she's free.  Lanya would be my first port of call for a revisit today, however alas she isn't available.

Kaffeine Monsta

It's a tiny flat in a old red brick courtyard type thing. The name escapes me. Flat was neat and tidy. Everything worked. Thankfully no contact with Kym at all. She was rather unpleasant and I seem to recall some racist pish from her the time we met. As you say, I laughed like fuck at her bj claims. It was that good I don't remember it. I did slam her arse though. Her pussy was like the proverbial wizards sleeve so I paid extra so I could touch the sides. Was a relative new punter back then and was the first time I had felt zero sensation fucking a pussy.
Thankfully April is the exact opposite to Kym

Laugh out loud. What?  :blush: