SEXY-JENNY-THAI
External Link/Members Only£70 - 30 minutes
I sent this girl a text last week but just missed her as she was on her way to London so I ended up having a fumble with Sexy Oriental instead.There isn't alot on here about her but she looked great on the AW profile so thought Id give her ago.
She's in the same apartment block near the Etihad that alot of the Thai girls use, no issue with parking,easy access up in the lift and by the time the lift doors opened the apartment door opened.
First impression as she appeared from around the door was " fuck me your tall " I dont think I said it out loud but by the look on her face, she knew what I was thinking. She politely bowed and showed me to the bedroom. Into the bedroom I got my first proper look....very pretty, very tall for a Thai girl around 5' 11" in her heels, nicely made up and very,very polite. Now the word "Ladyboy" did cross my mind for a second but she looked so good I thought if she was, I was still gonna have a fumble.
With the money out of the way she flips off her heels, which drops her to the same height as me, around 5' 8", turns on some nice smoochy music and seductively pulls me over to the full length mirror and starts to de-robe me......"Im gonna dance for you Frank".....so I'm stood there bollock naked and she starts to rub her arse into my crotch while I reach round to squeeze her very impressive tits...she's still gyrating as she pulls up her dress, pulls down her top, puts her hands over mine and pushes them both over her tits.
She's smiling at me through the mirror as she loses the dress, drops to her knees and swallows little Frankie for some very nice OWO......she's sucking away on my little maggot whilst occasionally coming up for air and slapping my knob against her nipples. Now as much as Im loving this I want to move things on a bit so it's onto the bed, her legs up in the air and Im down at the goal end for some RO....She's nice and clean with a large hairy muff, by now all thoughts of " Ladyboy " have disappeared as my fingers are having a good old rummage around and the juices start to flow.
On with the condom and from the off its obvious this girl likes it rough and hard, I'm in mish and she's slapping my arse, she's slapping her tits and she's saying " slap my tits, slap them hard"..... she turns me over and jumps on top and grinds like there's no tomorrow.....she grabs my hands and places them on her tits....squeeze them hard, harder......Im loving this but feel the urge to cum so pull out, turn her over into doggy and go again.....After a very energetic round of doggy, mish, reverse CG and spoons, I put her on her back,whip off the johnny and duff my load over her tits.....lovely.....A quick wipe with the wet wipes, and Im off.
Well, what a decent little 30 minute romp this was, not your typical Thai girl but, she's a tall elegant looking girl, decent OWO, takes a finger and works hard for her money, There was no kissing and for some,the dirty talk and rough sex may be a way of getting you to cum quickly but that doesnt work with me so I enjoyed it. She did say she was a former Miss Thailand and to be honest she could be as she has that tall model look about her, overall if you like to combine a workout with your shagging then I'd recommend