Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx - Bolton  (Read 5094 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online frankc

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

Following on from my recent bout of WWE with the Busty Thai Vicky, I thought Id try and get back to normality and see what what this girl had to offer. I was working close to Bolton so thought Id have a sniff, she's had a few mixed reviews on here but as I was only after a quick pump and dump, I thought Id send her a text and have a pop. No problem with comms, and I was outside within the hour.

She's working from a row of student type flats on a street right opposite a school, parked right outside and was asked to ring the bell on the front of the property. The front door has a glass window so could see her walking towards it to open up for me, first thing is the girl is very good looking, small , nicely made up and quite smiley.She opens up with her fingers to her lips to tell me to be quiet, as we walked int ot the flat she say's " we must be quiet " and she points to the ceiling.

With the money out of the way she drops her night gown to reveal a very fit body dressed in black knickers and a bra, got to say this girl is very good looking ,even better than the AW profile pictures....she shows me the dragon tattoo on her back as Im quickly removing my trousers......." you like " she said as she unbuttons my shirt and hangs it on the chair.

Im stark bollock naked and lying on my back on the bed as she asks me to turn over, I dont realy like wasting time on a massage these days on a 30 minute punt so reach for her hands and pull her onto me.....she starts to laugh and straddles my legs, she's grinding her fanny on my legs as she comes down and kisses my neck...........I go in for a kiss and she responds with a decent bout of FK....one hand on her arse the other runs through her hair. This continues for a few minutes until I flip her over onto her back, remove her knickers and go down on her, she's spotlessly clean and very responsive....I push her legs up and spend the next 5 minutes  alternating between licking her out and rimming her.

I finally get to my knees and ask for the johnny as I want to Fuck, she reaches across the bed sticks on the johnny but, instead of opening her legs she lies back on the bed, pulls me onto her chest and sticks my knob down her throat......fucking great....I'm face fucking her and she's taking it like a trooper. Im grabbing onto the head board and she's got her hands om my arse urging me to keep going but I can feel the urge to cum so pull out, jump between her legs and pump away mish.....From there its into doggy, CG, prone bone before I pull her to the end of the bed, bend her over and finish in standing Doggy....fucking awesome....A quick wipe with the wet wipes and I'm off

Well what can I say, a good looking Thai girl thats small, petite with a body to die for, loves you to go down on her, takes a finger, loves to be rimmed and takes a face fucking like a trooper .....whats not to like.

On the down side, I came away just as the school across the road was coming out so loads of people lurking around in cars watching me stroll back to the car maybe not a problem for some but maybe something to consider also, no shower offered before or after and we did need to keep the noise down for the people above and next door, other than that.....a storming 30 minute punt
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:02:10 pm by frankc »

Offline samneil15

Nice review Frank. I'm very tempted.

Offline bigbilly22

Nice review Frank. I'm very tempted.

Haven’t reviewed but service much as Frank described.

Worth the extra £20 for OWO IMO

Online frankc

One thing I forgot to mention, her false tits werent the best, I was feeling her up and they were moving all over the place, nipples were nice though.

Online Marquis

Nice one Frank. How does she compare to Sindee? The last punt I had with her (Sindee) was decidedly average. Might have been a bad day at the office for her but I'm on the lookout for a Plan B Thai in case 'average' becomes the new norm.

Online frankc

Nice one Frank. How does she compare to Sindee? The last punt I had with her (Sindee) was decidedly average. Might have been a bad day at the office for her but I'm on the lookout for a Plan B Thai in case 'average' becomes the new norm.

Always a difficult question for me that Pal, as you know I've been seeing Sindee for years and whilst Sindee does do the whole PSE for regulars, I dont really see her for that, I go for a more erotic punt with her these days and she's still top of my list for that, so I suppose its YMMV

Whilst this girl is nowhere near the standard of Tida or Nikkixxx she's well worth a trip to Sunny Bolton.

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Has she moved on from Bolton now?? AW suggesting West Yorkshire!

Offline wigor

Yes she's gone, her phone is trying to set me up with a girl called Yuri, I did book but decided to swerve it.

Think it could be this profile External Link/Members Only

Offline bigbilly22

Yes she's gone, her phone is trying to set me up with a girl called Yuri, I did book but decided to swerve it.

Think it could be this profile External Link/Members Only

Different girl.

This is the one that’s replaced her.

External Link/Members Only

Online frankc

Offline bigbilly22

You seen her BB?

Not yet but potentially on Friday, funds and time allowing.

Responses to text very similar to previous girl.

When enquiring about DFK, OWO and 69 was told she did it but would have to see me first.

I’m guessing this is a hygiene thing but kinda makes me wary in case she just thinks in a fat ugly bloke!

Online frankc

but kinda makes me wary in case she just thinks in a fat ugly bloke!

:D... Its amazing how my fat wallet makes me look like George Clooney

Offline bigbilly22

:D... Its amazing how my fat wallet makes me look like George Clooney

Mine makes me look more like Wayne Rooney!

:yahoo:

Offline Rack Admirer

a new one has appeared in chester: External Link/Members Only, but no reviews on here that i've seen
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 01:12:58 pm by Rack Admirer »

Online RandomGuy99

a new one has appeared in chester: External Link/Members Only, but no reviews on here that i've seen
Now she has really nice nipples.

Offline sir wanksalot

She looks hot but I think your link may confuse this thread as it's not the same lady :)

Offline Rack Admirer

She looks hot but I think your link may confuse this thread as it's not the same lady :)

Yes, I know. Just thought it would be a heads up for Thai lovers in the region.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Looks like she is back....External Link/Members Only

This profile has disappeared.

Does this new one mean she's back in Bolton? External Link/Members Only

There's a back tattoo but it looks different. EM

Offline sir wanksalot

This profile has disappeared.

Does this new one mean she's back in Bolton? External Link/Members Only

There's a back tattoo but it looks different. EM

No mate-Think that's a different girl