Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Alexandra (TOFTT?) - Marble Arch  (Read 2417 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4681651) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
2 review(s) for Alexandra-Vip1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
2 review(s) for ANITA LINDA SEXY HOT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline iamakel

External Link/Members Only

I didn’t see anyone on here having tried this one, so here goes (I think) a TOFTT.

Found her AW profile and thought she looked hot from the selfie photos. Texted and received a text and WhatsApp back later. Easy comms for 30 min (£100) last minute booking.

The venue was a run down set of serviced apartments by the Marble Arch end of Edgeware Road. Head down past reception and no problems. Old room, fit for purpose with a very shitty little bathroom. I didn’t mind the bathroom too much.

Walked in and saw Alexandra in a black robe with cleavage out. Looked very MILF-y. Very similar to selfies. Personally I love that look and thought she was sexy as hell. Quick kiss, then a shower. Then some nice conversation inbetween a lot of dfk. The dfk was almost non stop.

Following dfk for a little bit the robe came off to reveal some kind of fishnet bodysuit. Incredible tits with responsive nipples. Lovely. She has a relatively small waist with huge hips and a very curvy arse. The arse feels a little hard so not sure if there’s any plastic in there. Following some OWO (pretty good technique) got some skilful cg action. Doggy followed and was nice especially spanking that huge arse. Finally mish but it felt so sensual with the dfk and her hooking her legs all around me that I couldn’t hold it in. Out in exactly 30 mins.

I would definitely go back again, but at £200 per hour it is very expensive considering her age and looks

Offline Geko12

interested in this one too

terms of looks and age too.

also her arse, is it bubble but.?

Offline iamakel

Thank you for posting this review Iamakel, she looks good. Her stated age is 36, would you say that was right?

Thanks for posting the pictures. I’m not great with ages of women to be honest. I would guess around the 40 mark.

Offline iamakel

interested in this one too

terms of looks and age too.

also her arse, is it bubble but.?

Looks very much like the non-professional pictures. I wouldn’t call it a bubble butt. It’s nicely shaped and big enough, but not huge. Again, feels a little bit hard so I’m not sure what that’s all about.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting the pictures. I’m not great with ages of women to be honest. I would guess around the 40 mark.

Thanks for the, TOFTT and for clarifying her age.

Offline Geko12

Offline Fully Sated

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193439.0

My review from previous profile.

Thank you for posting this, I have indexed her previous Adult Work profile ID's.

Offline zushiboys

Offline iamakel

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193439.0

My review from previous profile.

Very different from my experience! I’m hoping she’s just changed her attitude rather than YMMV