Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra-VIP1 (AKA Linda@21) - AVOID  (Read 1012 times)

2 review(s) for Alexandra-Vip1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for ANITA LINDA SEXY HOT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely the girl in the pics. Very attractive. Nice tits.

That’s the only positive.

Contacted by text. Confirms owo and French kissing were included. Confirmed booking.

£100 for 30 minutes.

No French kissing. Only oral with.

Only wanted to do doggy style but I said I was cow girl or I’m getting dressed and leaving with my money.

She did cow girl. Pounded away until I came.

She said she is only here for a week then back to Spain where she said she lives.

Im guessing she’s going to rip everyone off and then fuck off. Reviews clearly don’t matter to her as she is only here for a few days.

So I’m basically posting this to try and cost her some business as she doesn’t fucking deserve it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the heads up and sorry you got ripped off - what a bitch. Shame, she does look quite hot, but also has that moody latin look about her.

Offline Moneyd

Thanks for the heads up and sorry you got ripped off - what a bitch. Shame, she does look quite hot, but also has that moody latin look about her.

The most annoying this was how fucking hot she was.

But service was shit. Should have known really, South Americans always let me down.

Offline niceguyali

Thanks for the review, that was a lucky escape, I was going to see her today

Offline niceguyali

She’s dropped her prices to 180/hr from 200/hr a couple of days ago

James999

Her profile is clearly a work of fiction, she's a big unit and stated weight 7 st  :lol:

Offline puntmiester

Thanks. Saved me some monies

Offline Moneyd