Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Yvett x (GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 27325 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Simona.Simo.Love.. (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Online tantraman

Being a well-trodden whore in Wood Green, Yvett had been on my HL for almost two years. I’d lost count of the number of times I’d tried my luck with last minute meets, but this never worked out. No surprise, as Yvett does state on AW that “I need minimum 1 hour notice before you come please” … which I guess is reassuring, as it suggests that she needs to prepare for her punter and thus doesn’t do back-to-back bookings.

Realizing that I need to give Yvett notice, I managed to finally see her a few months back … and not once, but twice!

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and former AW profile for indexing

Logistics:

Having learned to give Yvett least an hour’s notice, the first meeting (15mins for £40) was sorted over a phone call, and the second (30mins for £80) done over texts. Both times, with such notice, Yvett was personable and efficient in comms and organization. Slick.

Yvett works from her own and lived-in second floor flat in shady council estate … it’s discreet from public street-level view, but not at all from staring neighbours! Moreover, I must admit that I felt a tad nervy shuffling through dodgy stairwells and grim landings. The flat is a 10min stroll north-east of Wood Green tube station … parking is controlled on surrounding roads til 1830.

In the flat, I heard two dogs, but did not see them. The deed is done in a room upstairs … and this is a lived-in bedroom ... so it did feel a bit intrusive to be fucking on a bed that someone will sleep in later.

Looks:

As others have reported, it’s a pleasant surprise to see Yvett in real life, as she’s instantly prettier than expected from the variously raw and glammed photos below, which I’d found attractive anyway …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I loved Yvett’s cute face … her dimples were delectable, and her expression was perpetually smiley. Standing 5’6” and hitting Size 10, Yvett has soft natural tits and is bust-out callipygous … overall toned and tanned … only a slight belly in certain positions.

Yvett is at least in her late 30s, I would think. From Hungary, she’s been around here long enough to have developed good English … and indeed she’s been fucking around since at least 2014 as per UKP’s earliest references

Services:

I describe both meetings …

First Meeting (15mins):

After being buzzed in, and swiftly moving through stairwells and landings, I was relieved to be let in quickly to the flat … and more relieved to see a beaming Yvett in the flesh, barely covered by black lace lingerie. I ogled her wiggle, as I followed her laced ass upstairs … already regretting my short P&D booking.

In the bedroom, I reluctantly confirmed the 15min session, and handed over £40 … and then quickly undressed. As I approached Yvett with open hands, she smoothly reached for hand gel and squirted a blob on my palms … I rubbed them and then started to rub her. We stood in a GFE cuddle … necking and nibbling, as she stroked up my cock to rigidity. I unclasped Yvett’s lace bra, and sucked out her tits … whilst groping up her firm butt and fingering her back-pussy. I tried to move from necking into FK, but was gently informed that this was not offered in 15min bookings … dammit! We’d better then get sucking-and-fucking, I thought.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I stood Yvett between my splayed knees. As I sucked her nipples, I deftly pulled down her lace panties … and her pristine pussy then just begged to be licked. After making Yvett moist with my mouth, I turned her around to kiss and bite her toned tush. Here, Yvett took opportunity to reach for a condom … and turned back around to push me to lie down with a naughty smile and naughtier glint in her eyes. I enquired about OWO, and was reminded that was £10 extra … which I declined. Rubber on, Yvett leaned across on all fours, ass in air, and dropped down into expert OW … slow, tight and swirly … plus bare balls tongue-twirling … whilst I angled round to indulge in wet fingering. Indeed, wet and ready, Yvett popped off my cock to ask if I wanted sex … yessum!

We kicked off in mish … no lube required … I reveled in slow pumping of Yvett’s wonderfully  tight and warm pussy, whilst sucking up her rolling tits … as she acted out moans and sex-faces. More necking, but no kissing. I next sat Yvett up on my lap … and pumped hard and fast up into her … as she bounced on my cock … as my hands reached around to support her bobbing ass … as I was allowed a finger to rim her asshole. I was so turned on from the outset, I sadly couldn’t hold back … and let my cum go in the bag.

After Yvett climbed off, she wet-wiped me clean … in amongst engaging chat. I didn’t feel the need to shower, and so banter continued as I dressed up … and I declared I’d be back very soon, feeling a sense of unfinished business (I needed to kiss this WG … I needed OWO from her … I needed to do that ass in doggy). Yvett said I’d be welcome … wel-cum for sure! And with a double kiss, I was out by 17mins done.

Second Meeting (30mins):

On returning a few weeks later, Yvett cheerily recognized me on entry and planted kisses on either cheek. At this visit, she’d readied herself in a blue/black silky bra and G-string … and as ever was ass-tounding to follow upstairs.

This time, I was pleased to confirm 30mins with OWO, which I knew was £10 extra … so £80 was handed over. Yvett checked my four £20 notes in sunlight. I undressed … I used the required handgel … and we entered into a standing hug … and DFK straight away … woohoo! I angled us before a standing mirror … watching myself caress and cuddle Yvett’s fabulous figure, as we ate out eachother’s mouths. Bra off … tits sucked out … DFK again … I could’ve been back-and-forth like this for hours.

Soon enough, however, Yvett crouched down before me, and reached back for a wet-wipe … a quick clean around my glans, and then it was engulfed in OWO … slow, soft, sensual … sloppy … long licks along my shaft … tongue lolling around my tip … and thorough balls play too, as I held my glistening cock up against my belly, allowing Yvett to suck up each testicle one by one. To give her even better access to my tightening balls, I lay back on the bed, as Yvett crawled on all fours between my splayed thighs. As her head bobbed up and down, I rose up to reach over her back and fondle her heart-shaped ass, almost pushing into semi-DT, as Yvett’s head buried into my crotch. I next rolled Yvett onto her back … cuddle … DFK … tit-sucking … and pulled down her G-string. And again I found myself unable to resist RO with this one … sweet tasting loveliness, made sweeter by her audible appreciation. As I stayed down on her deliciousness, I rotated myself around to muffle Yvett’s moans with my balls in her mouth … in 69 … keeping my cock out of her oral action in fear of cumming too soon. As that fear rose, I knew I had to get fucking.

Rubber on … and pussy lubed this time … we started in CG … slow grinding with DFK … then Yvett sat up into a squatting pump-down on me … fast, frantic and tight! I stopped her  … pulling myself back from the brink … and readjusted up into a slow lap-fuck, buying time with DFK and nipple-nibbling. Re-energized, I then lay Yvett down in mish … and pounded her hard … stifling her squeals with DFK. Finally, my last bit of unfinished business was of course with Yvett’s ass … which demanded a glorious finish in doggy. I needed to stand up for this one … and so maneuvered Yvett onto her knees at the edge of the bed, head-down and ass-up. After briefly admiring her fine fundament, I moved forward into it … and jack-hammered, as I held on hard to Yvett’s hips. And for the climax, I pushed her down into prone-bone … and Yvett, as befits her consummate experience, arched and bounced back in perfect unison with my downward pumps. Although I knew CIM was on offer for £20 extra, I was more than happy to now let go in the bag … to the sight of Yvett’s glutes jiggling against my thrusting hips … a glorious finish indeed!

Having cum fully and being allowed to slow down my motion inside her, I lazily rolled off to Yvett’s side. She turned with a smile … and we ended with tender DFK. Yvett then rose up to wet-wipe me clean. This time, smelling of sex proper, I naturally did shower. Back in the room, I found a pesky little dog had appeared … as wary of me, as much as I of it! I thus speedily dressed up … brief banter … downstairs … double-kiss at the door … and was out by 33mins done … and exited the dodgy estate quicksharp.

Conclusion:

My initial P&D with Yvett was so good, I knew I had to go back for more … within a couple of weeks even. And that longer session was utterly worth it. This WG has been around for an age … and has somehow avoided burn-out, still amazingly maintaining a cheery attitude and joyful service … rare in this world for sure. Despite the dubious location, I’m Positive-ly pleased to report that Yvett remains a great girl with great game.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:15:46 pm by tantraman »

Offline Bassman

She limits her clients per day, keeps to her hours of work strictly and I don’t think works weekends. Plus regular breaks. That’s why she’s lasted so long and does not seem to have become jaded.

Offline WKD123

I can't imagine anything less than an hour to sample her delights. Shame the total bill is at the high end for "cock worship" but Yvette remains one of my all time top punts. Good review!

Offline johnplatano

Solid solid performer. Needs a better flat.

Offline smiths

Being a well-trodden whore in Wood Green, Yvett had been on my HL for almost two years. I’d lost count of the number of times I’d tried my luck with last minute meets, but this never worked out. No surprise, as Yvett does state on AW that “I need minimum 1 hour notice before you come please” … which I guess is reassuring, as it suggests that she needs to prepare for her punter and thus doesn’t do back-to-back bookings.

Realizing that I need to give Yvett notice, I managed to finally see her a few months back … and not once, but twice!

Link:

and former AW profile for indexing

Logistics:

Having learned to give Yvett least an hour’s notice, the first meeting (15mins for £40) was sorted over a phone call, and the second (30mins for £80) done over texts. Both times, with such notice, Yvett was personable and efficient in comms and organization. Slick.

Yvett works from her own and lived-in second floor flat in shady council estate … it’s discreet from public street-level view, but not at all from staring neighbours! Moreover, I must admit that I felt a tad nervy shuffling through dodgy stairwells and grim landings. The flat is a 10min stroll north-east of Wood Green tube station … parking is controlled on surrounding roads til 1830.

In the flat, I heard two dogs, but did not see them. The deed is done in a room upstairs … and this is a lived-in bedroom ... so it did feel a bit intrusive to be fucking on a bed that someone will sleep in later.

Looks:

As others have reported, it’s a pleasant surprise to see Yvett in real life, as she’s instantly prettier than expected from the variously raw and glammed photos below, which I’d found attractive anyway …

I loved Yvett’s cute face … her dimples were delectable, and her expression was perpetually smiley. Standing 5’6” and hitting Size 10, Yvett has soft natural tits and is bust-out callipygous … overall toned and tanned … only a slight belly in certain positions.

Yvett is at least in her late 30s, I would think. From Hungary, she’s been around here long enough to have developed good English … and indeed she’s been fucking around since at least 2014 as per UKP’s earliest references

Services:

I describe both meetings …

First Meeting (15mins):

After being buzzed in, and swiftly moving through stairwells and landings, I was relieved to be let in quickly to the flat … and more relieved to see a beaming Yvett in the flesh, barely covered by black lace lingerie. I ogled her wiggle, as I followed her laced ass upstairs … already regretting my short P&D booking.

In the bedroom, I reluctantly confirmed the 15min session, and handed over £40 … and then quickly undressed. As I approached Yvett with open hands, she smoothly reached for hand gel and squirted a blob on my palms … I rubbed them and then started to rub her. We stood in a GFE cuddle … necking and nibbling, as she stroked up my cock to rigidity. I unclasped Yvett’s lace bra, and sucked out her tits … whilst groping up her firm butt and fingering her back-pussy. I tried to move from necking into FK, but was gently informed that this was not offered in 15min bookings … dammit! We’d better then get sucking-and-fucking, I thought.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I stood Yvett between my splayed knees. As I sucked her nipples, I deftly pulled down her lace panties … and her pristine pussy then just begged to be licked. After making Yvett moist with my mouth, I turned her around to kiss and bite her toned tush. Here, Yvett took opportunity to reach for a condom … and turned back around to push me to lie down with a naughty smile and naughtier glint in her eyes. I enquired about OWO, and was reminded that was £10 extra … which I declined. Rubber on, Yvett leaned across on all fours, ass in air, and dropped down into expert OW … slow, tight and swirly … plus bare balls tongue-twirling … whilst I angled round to indulge in wet fingering. Indeed, wet and ready, Yvett popped off my cock to ask if I wanted sex … yessum!

We kicked off in mish … no lube required … I reveled in slow pumping of Yvett’s wonderfully  tight and warm pussy, whilst sucking up her rolling tits … as she acted out moans and sex-faces. More necking, but no kissing. I next sat Yvett up on my lap … and pumped hard and fast up into her … as she bounced on my cock … as my hands reached around to support her bobbing ass … as I was allowed a finger to rim her asshole. I was so turned on from the outset, I sadly couldn’t hold back … and let my cum go in the bag.

After Yvett climbed off, she wet-wiped me clean … in amongst engaging chat. I didn’t feel the need to shower, and so banter continued as I dressed up … and I declared I’d be back very soon, feeling a sense of unfinished business (I needed to kiss this WG … I needed OWO from her … I needed to do that ass in doggy). Yvett said I’d be welcome … wel-cum for sure! And with a double kiss, I was out by 17mins done.

Second Meeting (30mins):

On returning a few weeks later, Yvett cheerily recognized me on entry and planted kisses on either cheek. At this visit, she’d readied herself in a blue/black silky bra and G-string … and as ever was ass-tounding to follow upstairs.

This time, I was pleased to confirm 30mins with OWO, which I knew was £10 extra … so £80 was handed over. Yvett checked my four £20 notes in sunlight. I undressed … I used the required handgel … and we entered into a standing hug … and DFK straight away … woohoo! I angled us before a standing mirror … watching myself caress and cuddle Yvett’s fabulous figure, as we ate out eachother’s mouths. Bra off … tits sucked out … DFK again … I could’ve been back-and-forth like this for hours.

Soon enough, however, Yvett crouched down before me, and reached back for a wet-wipe … a quick clean around my glans, and then it was engulfed in OWO … slow, soft, sensual … sloppy … long licks along my shaft … tongue lolling around my tip … and thorough balls play too, as I held my glistening cock up against my belly, allowing Yvett to suck up each testicle one by one. To give her even better access to my tightening balls, I lay back on the bed, as Yvett crawled on all fours between my splayed thighs. As her head bobbed up and down, I rose up to reach over her back and fondle her heart-shaped ass, almost pushing into semi-DT, as Yvett’s head buried into my crotch. I next rolled Yvett onto her back … cuddle … DFK … tit-sucking … and pulled down her G-string. And again I found myself unable to resist RO with this one … sweet tasting loveliness, made sweeter by her audible appreciation. As I stayed down on her deliciousness, I rotated myself around to muffle Yvett’s moans with my balls in her mouth … in 69 … keeping my cock out of her oral action in fear of cumming too soon. As that fear rose, I knew I had to get fucking.

Rubber on … and pussy lubed this time … we started in CG … slow grinding with DFK … then Yvett sat up into a squatting pump-down on me … fast, frantic and tight! I stopped her  … pulling myself back from the brink … and readjusted up into a slow lap-fuck, buying time with DFK and nipple-nibbling. Re-energized, I then lay Yvett down in mish … and pounded her hard … stifling her squeals with DFK. Finally, my last bit of unfinished business was of course with Yvett’s ass … which demanded a glorious finish in doggy. I needed to stand up for this one … and so maneuvered Yvett onto her knees at the edge of the bed, head-down and ass-up. After briefly admiring her fine fundament, I moved forward into it … and jack-hammered, as I held on hard to Yvett’s hips. And for the climax, I pushed her down into prone-bone … and Yvett, as befits her consummate experience, arched and bounced back in perfect unison with my downward pumps. Although I knew CIM was on offer for £20 extra, I was more than happy to now let go in the bag … to the sight of Yvett’s glutes jiggling against my thrusting hips … a glorious finish indeed!

Having cum fully and being allowed to slow down my motion inside her, I lazily rolled off to Yvett’s side. She turned with a smile … and we ended with tender DFK. Yvett then rose up to wet-wipe me clean. This time, smelling of sex proper, I naturally did shower. Back in the room, I found a pesky little dog had appeared … as wary of me, as much as I of it! I thus speedily dressed up … brief banter … downstairs … double-kiss at the door … and was out by 33mins done … and exited the dodgy estate quicksharp.

Conclusion:

My initial P&D with Yvett was so good, I knew I had to go back for more … within a couple of weeks even. And that longer session was utterly worth it. This WG has been around for an age … and has somehow avoided burn-out, still amazingly maintaining a cheery attitude and joyful service … rare in this world for sure. Despite the dubious location, I’m Positive-ly pleased to report that Yvett remains a great girl with great game.

I first punted with her in 2014 and reviewed her, her mate Cleo was better then her in my view and I wasn't going to punt with her again but changed my mind after a punting mate of mine punted with her. Good service offered each time I have punted with her since, I did another review earlier this year on her.

I once punted with her 4 times in a week, consistently good service.

Online tantraman

... I once punted with her 4 times in a week, consistently good service.

Bloody 'ell, smiths! Four times in a week? That's surely some record ... and indeed testament to Yvett's consistent pulling power!

:drinks:

Offline smiths

Bloody 'ell, smiths! Four times in a week? That's surely some record ... and indeed testament to Yvett's consistent pulling power!

:drinks:

No where near a record, I had an excellent regular in 2008 called Cute Ann a Czech so she said based in Golders Green then Temple Fortune, 1 day she said I will be retiring soon so just in case it was true I punted with her 13 days our of 14 and only missed the 14th day as she took it off. She did indeed disappear only to reappear in a different area about 9 months later offering very reduced services which were no good to me. Had a child was what I was told.

I also know a couple of punters who punt every other day on a regular basis. In my case if I locate a good reg I fill my boots while I can knowing they might fuck off. Yes Yvett has always offered me a good service, :thumbsup: though as I said above her then colleague Cleo I thought was better.

Offline oneeyesnake

So smiths, what is the longest duration that you have a regular for? I have been visiting mine once a week for at least 12 months. I am sure there are others that will have longer duration. Interested in knowing.
OES
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 09:23:06 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline smiths

So smiths, what is the longest duration that you have a regular for? I have been visiting mine once a week for at least 12 months. I am sure there are others that will have longer duration. Interested in knowing.
OES

A few years off and on but more punting with them initially then get bored and go elsewhere but may return in the future if they are still about, and a lot haven't still been about in my area anyway.

Offline chris44

Good reviews tantraman, saw Yvett a few times years ago when she was based in a nice convenient flat near Old Street. Some other tasty Hungarian girls worked there as well. Shame when that flat finished.

Online tantraman

... Yvett has always offered me a good service, :thumbsup: though as I said above her then colleague Cleo I thought was better.

Ah, you must be referring to the dearly departed Cleo Blonde Babe ... 'tis a mighty shame that she be gone :(

Offline chris44

Quite a few different ones worked there. One went in to do porn after having implants and lips done. Athina on eurobabeindex

Offline Bassman

Could’ve done with her working now.  Not much worse than after a night out when nobody answers their phone lol. Despite some of them stating the work all hours lol. I guess 2am doesn’t count lol.

Online tantraman

I see that Yvett has dusted off her festive gear ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... ho ho ho! :coolgirl:

Online ollielon

Has anybody seen her recently ? does she still look like her photo ? some seems to be dating from a while ago

Online tantraman

Has anybody seen her recently ? does she still look like her photo ? some seems to be dating from a while ago

I've not seen her this year, but Yvett has just updated her AW profile with 'new' pics (although they could of course still be  'old' photos of her). I believe the first two pics, showing of her wavy hair-do, are most recent, 'cos I've not seen her sport that look before ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 01:50:18 pm by tantraman »

Offline king tarzan

I've not seen her this year, but Yvett has just updated her AW profile with 'new' pics (although they could of course still be  'old' photos of her). I believe the first two pics, showing of her wavy hair-do, are most recent, 'cos I've not seen her sport that look before ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Is a gym freak keeps herself really fit.. and it shows.. yum yum 😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

I knew I'd shagged her at some point. It must have been 2015/16 vintage because I cannot find her in my records. I think she was priced at 60/100 back then . I nearly spat my beer out looking how that has turned into 80/150.

She was OK, but not enough to justify those prices.

Online ollielon

Thanks still look great ... and smiley :-)

Offline Convince Me

I knew I'd shagged her at some point. It must have been 2015/16 vintage because I cannot find her in my records. I think she was priced at 60/100 back then . I nearly spat my beer out looking how that has turned into 80/150.

She was OK, but not enough to justify those prices.
Who keeps paying these high prices?

Online tantraman

Apart from the first, which I'd lifted a few weeks back, Yvett seems to have harked back to yesteryear for latest AW profile triplet :unknown: ...

Offline Bassman

Apart from the first, which I'd lifted a few weeks back, Yvett seems to have harked back to yesteryear for latest AW profile triplet :unknown: ...

You could be right. Last time I saw her you could tell time was catching up with her. Although she is not fat at all, things were getting loose. Not as ‘toned’ as she was.

And that last pic where she is facing the mirror? Blatant photoshop there.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 01:23:42 am by Bassman »

Online tantraman

Offline Bassman

I believe this to be a recent pic as the bottom right corner shows the start of a belly bulge just before the photo cuts it off. She’s definitely developing a belly. It’s not massive not off putting, but Father Time and inactivity/eating well are all playing their part. It’s done wonder for her ass though which is becoming nicely bubble.  :yahoo:

Online tantraman

I believe this to be a recent pic as the bottom right corner shows the start of a belly bulge just before the photo cuts it off. She’s definitely developing a belly. It’s not massive not off putting, but Father Time and inactivity/eating well are all playing their part. It’s done wonder for her ass though which is becoming nicely bubble.  :yahoo:

... and more of that lovely little belly ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

... and more of that lovely little belly ...

And I notice the bruise. She is always bruised. Every time I’ve seen her I’ve noticed that as it goes lol. She either bruises easily or she takes part in some serious rough shit in her personal life lol. One time she even had a massive gash on her shoulder blade. Mostly healed by the time I saw it but that didn’t look nice!

Offline Bassman

I wonder why she bothers blurring her eyes. No way you’d not recognise her if you knew her.

Online tantraman

I wonder why she bothers blurring her eyes. No way you’d not recognise her if you knew her.

Yup ... I'd always recognise Yvett's dimples and perpetual smile :dancegirl: ...

Offline Bummer

She is a lovely girl i remember trying to book cleo who worked with her she did not answer so booked Yvett. When i mentioned this in the room she knocked on cleo’s door and let me do my stuff with her with such good grace.
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.

Offline king tarzan

I think it was 2nd or 3rd time I saw her..
I requested she dresses like she was in a club and high heels

She looked so hhhhhhhoooooootttt 😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Clarence Boddicker

My memory of Yvette is pleasant girl and a great service, but what really strands out is screwing her to the sounds of Metallica, mot the normal euro shit that I hear.  Not going to lie, that's was a total turn on for me

Offline The_Don

but what really strands out is screwing her to the sounds of Metallica, mot the normal euro shit that I hear.  Not going to lie, that's was a total turn on for me

Each punter take a little something, from a punt and these small things can make a difference.

I'm not a fan of Metallica but I do remember, walking into the flat and her blasting slipknot (not a fan).

Online tantraman

I see that Yvett has dusted off her festive gear ...

... ho ho ho! :coolgirl:

It's good to see from her latest AW triplet that Yvett can still slip into her Xmas gear from 2019 ...

... tempting me to slip back inside her, naturally :rolleyes:

Offline JO6688

Thanks for the review OP. She looked hot in the photos but noticed that the review took place in 2019. I'd love to fuck Yvette but has anyone recently punted her within the last three months?

If yes how accurate are this photos?

BTW just noticed I can't access her AW profile. Does she still work?

Offline Makka124

Still not working unfortunately

The link is working fine, or do you mean the number isn’t working?

Online tantraman

Offline WKD123

Yes, but at £200 ph all inclusive, too much.

Offline The_Don

Online tantraman

Offline Bassman

And not worth it at that price. Bear in mind OWO is extra with her.

Offline Bat

Back in Wood Green with a new couple of AW profile shots :dancegirl: ...

You must really like her given the number of bumps you given her - good for me, helped me to decide to see her and had such a great time that I went back again just 3 days later  :yahoo:

I’m the best part of £400 worse off after this but was a very happy punter indeed. Money very well spent for me!

Offline JonasG

And not worth it at that price. Bear in mind OWO is extra with her.

Saw her a few months ago and OWO was included in her 30 minutes rate.

Nothing in her profile about it being extra either? Unless she's changed her policy recently.