Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Yvett x (GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 27300 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Simona.Simo.Love.. (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Bat

Saw her a few months ago and OWO was included in her 30 minutes rate.

Nothing in her profile about it being extra either? Unless she's changed her policy recently.

I think we saw her around the same time, and at the same venue. No extra charge for me either. I just tried to check her profile but it seems to be down at the moment.

Offline JonasG

Profile still shows up for me on mobile.

Offline Bassman

I think we saw her around the same time, and at the same venue. No extra charge for me either. I just tried to check her profile but it seems to be down at the moment.
It’s £20 for owo have a better read of her AW page.

Offline JonasG

That cockworship tab? That's a bit weird yeah. Didn't even notice that lol.

But tbh I'd book her. Bat and Cool Kid's reviews have OWO included in the GFE rate (certainly CK's. Bat paid £160 for 45 minutes with OWO which I think is basic?)

And I saw her for 30 minutes for £100 with OWO included. (Will review when I can was a few months back)

And I didn't mention I wanted OWO at all in texts or when I got there just went with the flow. So I think she'll just give it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 08:48:38 pm by JonasG »

Offline Bat

That cockworship tab? That's a bit weird yeah. Didn't even notice that lol.

But tbh I'd book her. Bat and Cool Kid's reviews have OWO included in the GFE rate (certainly CK's. Bat paid £160 for 45 minutes with OWO which I think is basic?)

And I saw her for 30 minutes for £100 with OWO included. (Will review when I can was a few months back)

And I didn't mention I wanted OWO at all in texts or when I got there just went with the flow. So I think she'll just give it.

I think I booked the ‘cockworship’ package which included everything

Offline JonasG

Yeah after reading that weird cockworship tab of hers, I wasn't sure what you did.

But her profile isn't very clear tbh, I went into the punt assuming OWO was included lol. I'll get my review up now actually so others are aware.

Offline Bat

Yeah after reading that weird cockworship tab of hers, I wasn't sure what you did.

But her profile isn't very clear tbh, I went into the punt assuming OWO was included lol. I'll get my review up now actually so others are aware.

Just looked back through my texts and I did ask for the CW service.

Offline Bat

Profile still shows up for me on mobile.

I saw she was back in Reading, bloody typical that the first time she’s back, I’m about 4,500 miles away!

It was the green light for Reading that made me try to access the profile again. Got the same message but sussed it out. She must have a block on viewing from outside of UK. I’ve noticed this before from some SP’s.

Helps reduce potential people ‘at home’ accessing a profile for women not originally in the UK.