Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened to Tess in E1?  (Read 939 times)

diamond_dawg

There used to be a girl in Whitechapel called Tess who I saw before Christmas. I think she was Polish. She then changed her Profile name to Pleasure and moved to W3. Unfortunately I can no longer find her on AW.

She was absolutely fantastic and I want to know if anyone knows what happened to her. Would love to be able to see her again.

jimbobwood

Here you go: External Link/Members Only

Can you give me a brief review please. I'm interested in seeing her.

diamond_dawg

Thanks so much for this. I have been looking for her for ages!

I have seen her twice. I am not sure why she keeps changing her name.

Her communication was really good. On the second visit she was running late but let me know well in advance. Once I got to see her and we got the paperwork out of the way we started DFK. It was really good. We then undressed each other and got on the bed. I was kissing her all over while fingering both her holes, which she seemed to enjoy. She then began OWO. I asked her to suck my balls which she did. She has a really good technique. She then put on the mac and took me inside her in the cowgirl position and rode me while DFK and letting me suck her tits until I came.

We then spent some time chatting. She told me that she lives in Swiss Cottage and that her tattoo is new.

Anyway round 2. Again some DFK before she did OWO. She then put on another mac and I took her mish and continued DFK until I came a second time.

I have seen a few girls from AW like Michelle Independent, Jessie_facials, Nympho_venus and Maggie21 but she is easily my favourite. She may not be as good looking as the others but is still attractive and the quality of her service is better. She is very gentle but is intense and seems like she is having a good time and there was no clock watching.

Her hourly price has gone down I see from £90 to £80 but that the half hour charge has gone up by £10, which is odd. I think she previously listed her age as 24 but now it is 27. I suspect though she is in her mid-30s. Also she used to charge extra before for rimming but now I see it is free. Also she used to offer a=levels, though I never tried it, which I am regretting.

If you do see her you won't be disappointing. I will be booking her again ASAP. Happy punting!

jimbobwood

Thanks for the review. I might see her tomorrow!

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review. I might see her tomorrow!

Let us know how you get on? :thumbsup:

waxman

Thanks as I really like Polish wg's.