Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Is Sexy - Colindale  (Read 7323 times)

1 review(s) for Amber Is Sexy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Amber Is Sexy - External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 - 1 Hour

Comms were good, excellent discreet location and nice clean place.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO and Rimming her
Foot fetish
Sex Mish and Cowgirl
Handjob
69er
Fingering

Positives:

Excellent DFK, very attentive caressing my body and sucking on my nipples.
Very attractive looking girl, friendly cheerful person, great sense of humour - always laughing and joking, nice tits, similar figure to Nicole Spring.
Sex was very good in Mish. Good eye contact and DFK during sex.
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, also licking/kissing around my cock - very sensitive.
She was spotlessly clean, gave her RO, Rimming, foot fetish. Pussy taste good and she has lovely feet.
She really enjoys being fingered, get's very wet and responds well.

Negatives:

I asked for rimming, which is plastered all over her profile as included. She says £20 extra, which I refused.
Her flat mate knocked on the door 3 times, which pissed me off. First time Amber was moaning/groaning when I was fingering her/RO and her flat mate knocks on the door asking if she is okay. Second time 10 minutes left warning and third time is times up.

Summary:

Very good punt for £80! She has such a friendly personality and great sense of humour, which made the punt. It actually makes a refreshing change to see a prossie enjoying her job and wants to have a good time. This is the best punt of the year for me, and hopefully a turning point because this year has terrible punting wise. Highlights for me were fingering her and her excellent DFK. I highly recommend her, add her to the list of excellent girls for under £100.

RATING: 8/10

LL

She looks very pretty.  Glad you had a good punt!

HarryRoss

Great review!  :hi:

She's hot, charging reasonable price compares to many other wgs.

However, discrepancy info and hidden charge is a big tun off for me, also with time checker  :mad:

If I gonna visit her, I will check the time when I start and tell her friend/pimp to shut the fuck up.   :sarcastic:

Btw, I like your avatar   :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:43:11 pm by HarryRoss »

jimbobwood

Great review!  :hi:

She's hot, charging reasonable price compares to many other wgs.

However, discrepancy info and hidden charge is a big tun off for me, also with time checker  :mad:

If I gonna visit her, I will check the time when I start and tell her friend/pimp to shut the fuck up.   :sarcastic:

Btw, I like your avatar   :drinks:

Thank you HarryRoss!

I don't like anyone knocking on the door, scares the shit out of me. Especially when I'm in full stride and least expect it.

waxman

Thank you HarryRoss!

I don't like anyone knocking on the door, scares the shit out of me. Especially when I'm in full stride and least expect it.

That happened to me once at a (defunct) oriental place in Balham. The other wg came straight in, had a good look & smiled then walked out.

endomorph

Move from Colindale to Earls Court and lose six year of age.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for the nod on the new profile, jimbobwood. I was hoping she'd return.  :thumbsup:

The door knocking thing sounds like a complete passion killer. If I was to see Amber I'd only do so on the understanding that she instructs her mate that it's strictly dnd while I'm there. I'd just have to hope that'd be an acceptable request.

I take it Amber's understanding of English is solid enough for her to be able to easily understand a request like that?

jimbobwood

Thanks for the nod on the new profile, jimbobwood. I was hoping she'd return.  :thumbsup:

The door knocking thing sounds like a complete passion killer. If I was to see Amber I'd only do so on the understanding that she instructs her mate that it's strictly dnd while I'm there. I'd just have to hope that'd be an acceptable request.

I take it Amber's understanding of English is solid enough for her to be able to easily understand a request like that?

Yes, her english is very good.  I think most these places (shared flats) operate like this I'm afraid. Tell her friend to knock when time is up. She is still well worth a visit.

Offline tennis

On her first profile her age is listed as 48.On her reviews on AW some punters have said she has a body of a woman half her age ,is that why she has changed her age to 24 in her new profile.
And are her photos both accurate for the old and new profiles

Offline backofthenet

OP - what age is she would you say? She can't be 48, but she looks older than 25. Now 60 for a half hour.

west8

The requested member was not found or is inactive.

Perhaps she retired already ..  ;)