Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healthcare Ruislip High Street  (Read 2812 times)

Offline newbieinlondon

Hi everyone,

Was walking down Ruislip High Street today and saw a massage shop, Natural Healthcare. Chinese massage parlour with acupuncture also offered as per signs on window.

I googled it and looks like there are other branches in nearby Pinner and Uxbridge too.

Called them up and asked if they offer extras. Was told yes but will need to speak to girls to find out the rates and what's on offer. Massage prices are £30 and £50 for half hour and one hour.

Asked who is working today and was told Julie and Jessica. Shop closes at 7:30pm and it was already 7:15pm. Lady who I was speaking to started sounding impatient by now so I thanked her and shut the phone.

I have seen a sign outside for a ten minute massage for £10 at another time I was passing by. I scratched my head at the time but can now understand that was to attract punters in the mood for a quickie maybe and the girls who were there were willing to offer extras? Not sure what else a 10 minute massage would accomplish?

Anyone been there yet? I may visit next month, am a little low on cash right now for such lovely luxuries!

Phone number is 01895622699 in case anyone is interested.

Incidentally, there is also another beauty and massage parlour a few shops away on the corner called Beauty Angels but that looked legit...name sounds as if it may have an extended menu.... who knows

Cheers

Offline Jonestown

The 10 minute massage service is usually done in a massage chair and is neck and shoulders only, often its done in the front of the shop, so its going to be straighter than straight.

Offline newbieinlondon

The 10 minute massage service is usually done in a massage chair and is neck and shoulders only, often its done in the front of the shop, so its going to be straighter than straight.

Boring stuff. Oh well, at least I learned something today. Thanks!

Offline sparkus

Ringing up a shop and asking about extras will generally yield zero  :dash:

Online LLPunting

Ringing up a shop and asking about extras will generally yield zero  :dash:

Does this despite supposedly lurking (and learning?) for months before piping up a year ago...

OP, why, in your experience, did you think that asking over the phone would get you a truthful answer?

Why did you shut your phone?  You still sporting a flip phone?

Offline Muff licker

Interesting i have been to the natural healthcare in Uxbridge lots of times they have at least 10 girls who rotate (i can provide a list of anyone is interested) and they all offer HE and most offer naked b2b so i guess if the Uxbridge branch is the same outfit as Ruislip then the same should be on offer

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=232775.0

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:04:00 am by Muff licker »

Offline RAJEC

Does this despite supposedly lurking (and learning?) for months before piping up a year ago...

OP, why, in your experience, did you think that asking over the phone would get you a truthful answer?

Newbieinlondon... more like, newbieinlife  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline sparkus

Interesting i have been to the natural healthcare in Uxbridge lots of times they have at least 10 girls who rotate (i can provide a list of anyone is interested) and they all offer HE and most offer naked b2b so i guess if the Uxbridge branch is the same outfit as Ruislip then the same should be on offer

Sounds like Mona and especially Marsha are worth experiencing?  :drinks:

Offline Muff licker

Hi sparkus Mona has moved on but Marsha is still a good provider but CoCo is best on Mondays

Offline sparkus

Hi sparkus Mona has moved on but Marsha is still a good provider but CoCo is best on Mondays

Does Marsha have the big naturals as reported?

Offline newbieinlondon

Like I said, am currently low on cash so thought I'd at least scan through a phone call and see what I could find out for when I do go. Have only punted a few times in my life so am not as experienced as others on this board.

I ended the conversation as the woman on the phone was getting impatient and closing in 15 minutes. So there was no point in trying to fish for more information.

I thought I would share what I found out in case it helped others but am surprised at some of the somewhat hostile comments.

People should be encouraged to post, not discouraged in doing so. Hissing at posters and mocking them will only turn them away, just when they have taken a step towards participation. My two cents without trying to offend anyone...

Online LLPunting

Like I said, am currently low on cash so thought I'd at least scan through a phone call and see what I could find out for when I do go. Have only punted a few times in my life so am not as experienced as others on this board.

I ended the conversation as the woman on the phone was getting impatient and closing in 15 minutes. So there was no point in trying to fish for more information.

I thought I would share what I found out in case it helped others but am surprised at some of the somewhat hostile comments.

People should be encouraged to post, not discouraged in doing so. Hissing at posters and mocking them will only turn them away, just when they have taken a step towards participation. My two cents without trying to offend anyone...

You spent months doing what exactly before first announcing yourself?  IF you had been reading the commentary then you would have been made well aware of the need for newbies to educate themselves by reading and understanding the various advice threads and wikis.  You would also have seen several or more slapdowns of foolish behaviour.  Furthermore in the 12 months since if you had paid heed to the advice given and so oft repeated to others then you would've found and read back over the threads covering your areas of interest e.g. the massage parlour mini-review thread (and separate  threads about some named parlours).
Presuming you actually did all that (where you would've been advised against asking massage shops/TCMs about services over the phone) and you went ahead anyway, I asked a valid question as to why you felt you should go against advice.  Parlours stupid enough to admit over the phone to complete strangers that sexual favours are available for money at their establishment risk a visit from the council inspectors/police and being closed down as brothels.
So before you get all snowflakey offended about being challenged you'd best understand what you did was foolish and that's why you're getting a ribbing. 
Crying about criticism does little to convince others that you're a sensible person with some discretion and humility.

Offline TallDarkHandsomeDude

A list of the girls, services and days they work would be really useful :)

Offline Muff licker

Here we go...

Anna-28 Years old-B2B ok ( works Wednesday)
Marsha-Hard faced-will do b2b(Thursday)
Emily- No Info
Jo Jo-No Info
Kim-fairly large young-Good HR
Lisa-Very fat-Good HR (most days)
Cindy- Young large ok HR (Thursday)
CoCo-The best good bod FS(Monday) Was only a temporary worker but by far the best
Eva (Mondays)  no info

New Lady Tuesday Anna about 34not the same above Anna young 34 ish rubbish wank needed guidance but followed instructions

Offline TallDarkHandsomeDude

Amazing stuff, thanks for that!
I've seen Marsha (topless HR) and Lisa (good massage only) a few times.
Cindy has offered TW and B2B.
I think I've seen Emily. Good body but not great massage/HR

Gutted I never saw Mona. Hope to book coco soon!

Online LLPunting

Amazing stuff, thanks for that!
I've seen Marsha (topless HR) and Lisa (good massage only) a few times.
Cindy has offered TW and B2B.
I think I've seen Emily. Good body but not great massage/HR

Gutted I never saw Mona. Hope to book coco soon!

Kindly recount your adventures as individual reviews or with a more detailed summary here on in the parlour mini-thread.