Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona - Malaysian - Natural Healthcare Massage - Windsor St Uxbridge  (Read 6738 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Visited for a lunchtime session booked 30  minutes and paid £25.00
Was shown the massage room and introduced to Mona who is a short typical Malaysian girl about 30 years old.
She said get undressed and said she would come back in a minute, so i stripped naked and she came back within a few minutes asked if i wanted soft or hard and i said relaxing i think she got my drift. TBH the massage was quiet good and went on for about 20 minutes covering most of my body, she then said do i want B2B and i said how much she said £40 but i said i only had £30 so she said ok why not, she then stripped naked and jumped on top of me rubbing her bullet nipples and bushy minge all over my back.

She then asked me to turn over and the fun began, i sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy whilst she wanked me to completion shooting a few days worth all over the place..
I got dressed and she then tried to sell me the attached Christmas offer but i might just try it a few more times before committing, she said mostly its a different girl every day

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks ML   :drinks:

Which day did you meet Mona?

Any indication of more than one lady working per day?

Offline Muff licker

LL:

I saw Mona on Monday and it is only 1 girl per day working

Offline LLPunting

Offline giochodino

You are defo lucky there. I went there last Thursday and it seemed like an all Chinese set up. There was a Chinese lady (about 60s) who said she was the doctor and another Chinese lady in her late 30s who provided massage. Got nothing there, no touching, no cc swipes or any hint of any extras on offer. Straight massage.
However, the massage was top quality, and she used some kind of Chinese oil (quite strong) on my shoulder which was hurting. So can't complain. Paid £45.00 for a full hour massage
I'll try again on Monday and see if Mona is available.
Thanks for info.

Offline Muff licker

well i have been there 2 times and got extras both occasions

Offline LLPunting

well i have been there 2 times and got extras both occasions

Different days, different girls?
If so please advise about other you saw.   :hi:

Offline LLPunting

same day same girl

Greedy little muncher!   :D

So you've been enjoying your little Malay treat.  Tasted her "Gula Melaka" yet?

Offline Muff licker

ha ha not tasted it yet but it maybe on the cards next visit
Review will follow if successful

Offline TallDarkHandsomeDude

Any news if mona is still working or any other girls providing extras and which days?

Offline Muff licker

They all provide HE best phone and ask who is working mate i think Mona works Mondays

Offline Muff licker

I know i am not allowed to do a second Review so just an update:

Lots of Shite AW girls around the Heathrow/Uxbridge area today but needed to let out a few days worth as my balls were hanging on the ground.
Booked Mona £25 for 30 mins plus £30 for B2B and RO

Very nice experience with this attractive 27 year old. I think i will bring condom next time as she said next time lets orgasm together  :yahoo:

Offline genghis69

Good luck mate. Does this place have decent shower facilities?

Offline Muff licker

It does have a small shower outside of the massage room

Offline Muff licker

Went here again Lunchtime this time saw Anna probably late 20's had a 30 minute massage for £25 plus £20 for HE. HE was good
Nothing more to report

Offline TallDarkHandsomeDude

Any new experiences with Mona to report?
I saw Marsha, older woman but with a gorgeous natural rack.
Massage was average, no B2B, HE was good £30

Offline Muff licker

i saw Mona a couple of weeks ago works on Mondays gave me a naked massage and allowed RO very nice body