Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Brazilians  (Read 2370 times)

Offline horsa

I want a curvy Brazilian GFE with natural tits and a natural ass  :wacko: :wacko: can it be had for £120-£150 ph?

Offline peter purves

I want a curvy Brazilian GFE with natural tits and a natural ass  :wacko: :wacko: can it be had for £120-£150 ph?

:vomit:

Perhaps it is harder to find a Bubble Butt first than an all-natural Brazilian methinks
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

I think you may have to go to Brazil directly. A lot of the chicks I have seen that make it to the UK are enhanced in some shape or form, not all as I have come across chicks that had natural tits and a bubble butt however, they are so rare. That's not even including GFE which will make your search even harder  :D. Good luck.

Offline peter purves

I think you may have to go to Brazil directly. A lot of the chicks I have seen that make it to the UK are enhanced in some shape or form, not all as I have come across chicks that had natural tits and a bubble butt however, they are so rare. That's not even including GFE which will make your search even harder  :D. Good luck.

This is a good point actually.

Although I do not look for a GFE experience, I tend to call it by the more neutral term Customer Services Skills. It is one of the reasons why I stopped seeing Latin WGs.

I think you may well see the Bubble Butt, natural well before the GFE as you say  :D :dash:

Horsa - Forget it mate!!  :vomit:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:51:00 pm by peter purves »

Offline horsa

Jessica in Stratford comes to mind, she was super hot  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline peter purves

Jessica in Stratford comes to mind, she was super hot  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I do not know who she is but do you a link?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:51:57 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

For some reason her VS link is gone from the management profile  :unknown:.

Comms and Location: Called up offsite maid to confirm availability and popped round to the usual place off the high street.

Services and price paid: £100 for 1 hour. OW and positions (Unlimited), there was no massage as she just wanted to fuck the whole time  :yahoo:.

Looks: Mix race chick from Brazil. Pictures are representative face wise, She has a solid bubble butt in the B category, slightly going towards C. The plumpness is on point, soft and amazing to hold, this is not shown in the pictures which is a shame. The way the butt looks in doggy with her waist to butt ratio was something else. I would say she is deffo Slim thick with alot of butt. Skin wise is clear and good softness, Curly hair. Breast are natural, bubble butt is natural.

Please find the pictures attached. The middle picture is the most representative.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The Review

Offline Chezdon2

Go there, is my advice.

This is £30.

Most of the ads are genuine too, unlike the UK version of Vivastreet.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Go there, is my advice.

This is £30.

Most of the ads are genuine too, unlike the UK version of Vivastreet.

You sure that advert poster did not rip pictures of a high follower count brazillian instagram chick? Because if she is genuine for the equivalent of £30 for an hour in Brazil, surely someone would have brought her over to the UK or some other european country to make a killing  :lol:. She's a right hottie she is, her body is banging  :wacko:.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:54:53 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline sunnyj

Even though there are many Brazilian WG, it's harder to find some who meets above requirements.  :)

Jessica in Stratford did provide very good gfe when I meet her. Seems to have disappeared now.

This one comes close but she's no longer curvy or thick.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11056

Offline horsa

Even though there are many Brazilian WG, it's harder to find some who meets above requirements.  :)

Jessica in Stratford did provide very good gfe when I meet her. Seems to have disappeared now.

I saw Jessica  :yahoo: her body was super hot  :wackogirl:

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

Offline oversexed

horsa, thank you for creating this thread. I'm always on a lookout for this.

I thought i was the only one that like natural women, especially when it comes to brazilians.

I've been Camilly before, i think she's natural.

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Chezdon2

You sure that advert poster did not rip pictures of a high follower count brazillian instagram chick? Because if she is genuine for the equivalent of £30 for an hour in Brazil, surely someone would have brought her over to the UK or some other european country to make a killing  :lol:. She's a right hottie she is, her body is banging  :wacko:.

Trust me mate, I lived there for 2 1/2 years. Girl like this are on every street. It's seriously insane. Go for a week or two. Spend a lot of time in the gym (to perve and get those hormones raging) and then give that site a whirl. They can be hard to contact and without Portuguese it might be hard but compared to the trash that's in London it's a no brainer.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Trust me mate, I lived there for 2 1/2 years. Girl like this are on every street. It's seriously insane. Go for a week or two. Spend a lot of time in the gym (to perve and get those hormones raging) and then give that site a whirl. They can be hard to contact and without Portuguese it might be hard but compared to the trash that's in London it's a no brainer.

I see, I'm just going to take your word for it until I eventually go there myself I guess. Thanks for the info.

Online Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only - £200

Previously known as Tiny Teen (External Link/Members Only).
She is in London till 6th of December according to her profile.
Planning to see her if will have time, but she is available only on weekdays.

Offline Finbar1

Banned reason: Troll

Offline sparkus

Surprised RaquelBusty not mentioned yet: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11056

I got bored of her eventually but I did spend a while routinely porking her morning, noon and night after a hiatus of a couple of years.  You could do much worse.

Offline sunnyj

Surprised RaquelBusty not mentioned yet: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11056

I got bored of her eventually but I did spend a while routinely porking her morning, noon and night after a hiatus of a couple of years.  You could do much worse.
I did  :hi:

Offline sparkus

I did  :hi:

Ah, sorry mate  :hi:
Not seen her for a few months but she was curvy at the start of 2019  :unknown: